How come Finnish men are cucks?

If my wife is video captured partying and grinding on some other dude, I would want a divorce immediately.

Attached: D6348FF4-064A-4E75-BE1D-C509D867556F.jpg (1282x1265, 307.64K)

SANNA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: mfw theyre having sex without me.png (600x903, 247K)

what do they gain for shaming the finnish people? because surely this is nothing but a shaming ritual: "this pm cant be arsed to be a decent wife and mother, surely she is fit for a position of power in the country"

Nordic men tend to have cuck fetishes.

Lol read the article, according to eye witnesses she did it with 3 other men and she sat on the laps of 2 other men.

ousting an idiot who shouldn't be prime minister and who made decisions in regards to NATO that seriously threaten the future of finland's national sovereignty

Fucking randoms in public is an issue of national security, surely you can understand this. If you're going to be a degenerate head of state you need to vet the cunts beforehand. Finland looking like fucking amateur hour

>being a cuck on a global scale.
FÜÜÜÜGGGGG

What did her do to render her expendable now?

Wahmen are not leaders. Successful societies do not permit wahmen "leaders"

>she did it with 3 other men and she sat on the laps of 2 other men.
holy fuck SEX WITH SANNA

About time Russia started putting some effort into pointing out the JUST status of their enemies.

How is this guy tolerating this? He must have a cuck fetish right?

This isn’t right, she should’ve at least try bbc

Marriage is for cucks in general

Stop the Sanna threads. She isn't going to fuck you, nor is anyone else.

Her husband is a rich young enterpeneur who Sanna snared down when she was still working as a cashier (she studied law for 10 years lol she liked them student parties). I doubt he is okey with this.

Once she graduated she became the pm without ever working in a real job thanks to woman voters who vote the prettiest candidate who say the most liberal shit.

However most of her party supporters are old boomers, so they might not like her slutty behavior.

Finland has a multi-party system, meaning you can become a pm even if only just 20% voted your party which is kinda dumb.

Nordic women are all built for big med cock.
Especially if it's mine.

Attached: EFyH54sXkAAw6-L.jpg (608x679, 41.31K)

my wife would 100% leave me if she saw me grinding on another woman.

So basically she wanted fuck half the men in the room seems pretty shady lmfao

Well, where is it?

I thought you were gay

The meme gender.

Attached: 1632113474528.png (750x1264, 886.77K)

Women and men are not the same so the standards are obviously different. You are a man so you are not supposed to get jealous easily if you see your wife grinding on another man. At the ends of the day, she will return to you so why does it matter?

>I thought you were gay
Don't be deceived by my country's name. I'm gigastraight.

> ousting an idiot who shouldn't be prime minister and who made decisions in regards to NATO that seriously threaten the future of finland's national sovereignty.

Stfu Chang, NATO is the only viable option for Finland.

you just know my man was english, thats the kind of thing we would do

There's a notorious gay Uruguayan poster here. Spams pictures of shirtless men in every thread.

>rape so good she came back for seconds
that guy is my hero

Go back, hohol.

and this makes it better how, cuck boy?

Is that why Finland has insane taxes? Or is she partying with simps money?

It's more the fact that he's a leftoid manlet (5'7) with onion physiognomy than that he's finnish. He had no choice but to settle for a hole that does whatever she pleases

Dude it is amateur hour. There’s like 6 million people, it’s army is a joke even by Scandi standards and Russia hasn’t taken it because they don’t want it.

Finland is satisfied with having a nice welfare system and plenty of coffee to drink. They aren’t trying to be a world power, Nokia is the only Finnish company with global reach and they fucked that up and passed off the mantle to Samsun and apple

>There's a notorious gay Uruguayan poster here. Spams pictures of shirtless men in every thread.
It's an argie with a VPN

Cuckholding is natural for white men. Deal with it, incels

Brutal

Attached: 61534063-11127073-Marin_is_often_spotted_out_and_about_with_her_husband_Markus_R_i-a-87_1660917637595.jpg (962x1443, 190.26K)

my wife isn't a whore who goes out clubbing so everything you are saying is irrelevent

I was at that party and Sanna sucked my dick.
She also snorted coke and seig heiled.

Where can Mr Sauna get a paternity test in Finland?

Attached: Endla.jpg (2484x1659, 2.99M)