The disintegration is beginning

The assassination attempt on Dugin and killing of his daughteru is the result of a Russian glownigger turf war going hot. Expect to see more in the future.

Attached: 1661060436956375.png (736x830, 323.89K)

Godspeed - for sure, dont let us interrupt now.

CIA to busy dilating to carry out these kinds of things anymore!?

Maybe it is a heavy week

Heavy flow of blood and puss

Russia is running war games in south america.

Dugin is such an incompetent strategist he probably works for them. He is the one who probably advised Putin to wait to invade until the beginning of the muddy season so the fucking chinks could put on their shitty embarrassment of an Olympics.

Nope, this incident will close the ranks on the Russian side and they are now able to portray the Ukrainians as terrorists. Russia’s response will be swift and brutal, mark my words. This is a gigantic escalation - ww1 style.

He's irrelevant, the incident won't change anything.

Have we been given Russia’s final warning?

We’ll speak again in about 48 hours. You’re gonna be amazed.

So two more days?

There is no way cia tried to kill this commie and risk to escalate shit even further.

Car bombs have been a thing russian-croatian, russian-israeli mafias and kgb/fsb has been using awhile now.

This was an inside power struggle if anything

>The assassination attempt on Dugin
I guess I've been under a rock. Can someone give me a qrd?

imagine if hunter biden got blown up, but it was actually a crack cooking accident

Russia waited 3 weeks for the Chinese Olympics to end. Every day during those 3 weeks the US flew in to Kiev planes filled with anti-tank missiles.

All of my relatives now are demanding blood.
No one will be defending hohols if there's shock and awe bombing of Kiev tomorrow.

Shoygu (who was shot in April) staging coup in two weeks. Trust the plan.
#wearenafo

It was a Muslim extremist because that would make him the biggest faggot on earth

Dugin was completely irrelevant in Russia. Only someone who have no understanding of our internal situation could choose him as a target.

W
A
R

C
R
I
M
E

Attached: WARCRIME.jpg (736x830, 84.19K)

Sounds like angry niggers,,,,, that he average person does not give a fuck about. Go fuck yourselves. We don't care, but we might kill you in the future.

I'm just curious but who would have a motive to kill her in particular? What does her death accomplish?

>I guess I've been under a rock. Can someone give me a qrd?
You haven't. He's a local e-celeb, 'popularized' here by our troll farm.

>All of my relatives now are demanding blood
not blown up enough theatres sheltering civilians for them lately then?

Keyser Söse had the willpower to kill his own kids when they got in his way

Attached: FD98E823-74DC-4C4F-8860-8FD3B03EA9EA.jpg (2388x1056, 1.45M)

One more day?

Apparently Dugin was supposed to be in the car, and according to Western and Ukrainian propaganda Dugin is the main ideologue of Russian government.

Reality hits you hard.

Are you going to nuke NYC?

there's few things like this that happen in russia without putin's approval, so who knows

no, 20 more afghanistani years

Attached: talibased.webm (640x324, 879.59K)

That cuts both ways

Anglo glories are no strangers to car bombs either

I doubt it, Dugin is irrelevant. We'll see.
But Ukrainians are also trying to cause a nuclear meltdown and are shooting AP mines into Donetsk in order to maim civilians, so I wouldn't put this beyond them.