Surely he forces Putin to mobilize the Russian army, right?

Surely he forces Putin to mobilize the Russian army, right?

Attached: 0D801A9F-648F-4112-B876-094B1D39C706.jpg (1067x735, 564.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinabuch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought this guy was a meme. Actually I still do. Why is he worth assassinating?

Allegedly is in Putin’s ear

He is a literal who, the only reason he is famous is because he is one of the few russian authors that got his works translated to english by some autists so there isn't any sort of language barrier between his ideas and western brainlets.

He pissed of someone. This is internal power struggle

he has no way of doing that. stop watching CNN
wow a power struggle targeting a guy who holds no power, imagine that

Öff *

he was not the target, Putin just killed another heir to his throne

Attached: 05C21F08-3F65-47F8-B5BC-54E2FBC56E42.jpg (1045x1010, 578.9K)

nigger tongue my anus

Attached: 35043651435.png (1369x959, 353.49K)

Russian Army has been mobilized since Feb. 24th nigga, u just come out a coma? And them niggas getting BTFO with 50K soldiers dead af lol That meat and iron tactic working out real nice for Comrade Putin

>no power
apparently he is putin's jared kushner and considering kushner was the actual swinging dick in the oval calling the shots for the yids. i imagine this russian guy is actually important too, my source for that is someone just tried to kill the guy.

He had some power in Russia and he was an antisemite.
Read "Aleksandr Dugin" section here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinabuch

>It wasn't the CIA or FSB
>It was Strelkov

He's a powerless nobody in Russia.

Attached: Dugin.png (785x908, 74.08K)

Attached: Dugin2.png (785x835, 66.45K)

so it's a navalny situation.
but why someone took the time to kill his daughter if he is a meme?
ironically he is now a martir

that's only "apparent" to CNN propaganda consumers. his position is nothing like that of the kike Jared Kushner, he had an irrelevant university post and fell from grace years ago. he was only ever a member of the political commentariat.

you are half right though, the fact that someone actually tried to kill him is rather unexpected for exactly that reason.

I became aware of dugin about 5 years ago on Any Forums. He had some interesting points about sovereignty, and how in the world today individual nations cannot be sovereign. You're not sovereign unless you can say no to the very big issues of the day. Is Finland sovereign? Well no, we see from their WEF PM who does coke and fucks randos in the bar and gets it filmed and then nothing happens to her polically that finland is not a sovereign nation. In a sovereign nation she would have gotten the Princess Dianna treatment. So small nations are not sovereign because they do not have the ability to say no. And we see this with large nations too. China and Russia are both connected to the system of interantional finance. Until recently even russia had to buy and sell oil in Dollars and they had to keep a significant dollar reserve. China is completely dependent on the western empire for their production output. Ask any producer, the client is king.

So Dugin made a very relevant and on its face true point. That sovereignty exists only in empires and coalitions. The EU, the former Soviet Union, The former Brittish empire, The American empire. These are entities with sovereingty. And he proposed a novel idea of regional soveriegnty. Let there be an EU, let there be a russian empire, let their be greater china, greater brazil, a north american union. And this would be a stable world order of various sovereign units that would police and reinforce eachother. The EU would be supported by america to prevent russian influence, and supported by russia to prevent american influence. Every party has a stake in the status quo, a stake in preventing globohomo.

And i thought that was very reasonable and didn't see any reason to disagree with it, and i saw that world powers that opposed globohomo were taking action that aligned with this.

And then today i saw our board flooded with apparent dugin "scholars" who hated his philosophy but also thought he was nobody.

HMMMMMMM

Attached: makes you think.jpg (600x600, 28.01K)

Nothing happened after the Moskova was sunk and that was 1000 time worse for Russia. So don't hold your breath.

This is a very smart and well thought out post and as such does not belong on this website. Fuckoff

Oh i know i'll get dog piled by bots and shills or this thread will die because they don't want to bump my post. But thats interesting to me. I really didn't think Dugin was that controversial, but after this flood of shills in literally every thread i have no choice but to reevaluate that.

it's because your posts is full of shit and presents his ideology in the best possible light. the entire purpose is that russia wants to be the ruler of eurasia and europe and will swallow up. they don't give a shit about sovereignty they only want to be the boss

pro-Ukraine online white nationalists despise him and accuse pro-Russia white nationalists of being "Duginists".
those Ukrainian nationalists and unironic NATOshills who are aware of him, also despise him.
he has no serious influence in any other sphere. his writing is a mixed bag, sometimes novel and enlightening, sometimes contrarian and cynical, sometimes schizo rambling. a decent intellect and a free thinker but not somebody to set your clock to.

who is he? just some random Alex Jones type dude sperging and spewing. why would anyone care? Probably a mob hit.

>pro-Ukraine online white nationalists despise him and accuse pro-Russia white nationalists of being "Duginists".
>those Ukrainian nationalists and unironic NATOshills who are aware of him, also despise him.

i'm aware of this, and a lot of the shilling seems like wignat discord.

>he has no serious influence in any other sphere.

then why did they try to blow him up? If he's just the russian jordan peterson why is his daughter dead? Why are they shilling so hard? As i said in my first post i thought his political philosophy was interesting but not world shaking. But I have to acknowledge reality, and the reality is that they tried to kill him and now they're shilling non stop.

Doesn’t even look like Putin.