Should I pour oil down the sink?

I honestly don’t care about my landlord or the well-being of the building. The only people that really live here are negroes and muslims (it’s really cheap, little crime though), so that’s why I’m wondering if it’s a good idea to do this.

Yes, this IS politically related. Landlords = housing = political climate. No other place on here could give me a better answer than Any Forums.

Should I dispose of cooking oil down the sink instead of the usual garbage? Would it become my problem one day?

Attached: 0E232CC9-92AA-4E20-BD71-6BB143C5D0E7.jpg (1024x954, 54.18K)

kikes did this

You should flush concrete down public toilets.

Would this actually work though? Doesn’t concrete need to be not soaked in water, assuming that the pipes constantly pump water down?

yes. also pour water on your wood floors and let it pool up and dry over time, then repeat. the fuckin floor starts getting all wavy and busts up
t.currently doing this waiting to leave this dump asap

Yeah something like nitrogen cycle

Ask yourself. if the world would be better or worse if everybody did it. Thats's your answer.

If you really wanted to fuck your landlord you could just wait to leave and then come back a month later or so and unleash roaches.

fabric

Wtf happened to your pepe? Why are you derailing off the original pepe artwork

you put it in a thick hockey sock dummy

Cover your floors in sand

where do i leave used car batteries?

In the ocean I'm guessing

yes, you should
flush wet wipes
piss into the basin
stuff food waste behind the oven
keep a copy of the keys once you leave then come back and scare the new tenants

What is the problem with Americans and oil in sink? Why do they think it's something wrong? Where do they pour their old oil then?

I burn it. Makes good fuel in the fireplace. Soak logs in cooking oil, burn them in winter

On a serious note, what’s the most efficient method of disposing of car batteries that would fuck with my landlord? Put them in the water supply running to the property? Leave them in the AC unit so the toxic fumes will keep coming and never go away?

>keep a copy of the keys once you leave then come back and scare the new tenants
move stuff slightly around. piss in different corners everytime, brilliant

drain the hot water tank enough so you can take the element out of it, it unscrews and slides right out, fill it with fish guts, fuck, even whole fish, put the element back, turn the tank back on so it fills up, then leave.

>tfw he realizes hes on septic

buy termites online, start colonies around the outside house near structural support areas

imagine the smell

puncture them and bury them in the yard then order a soil test from an inspector then file a lawsuit for environmental toxic heavy metal leeching which is a great cancer risk

Hey bud who are you calling dummy?

Your reasons and justification for doing it tells me you a fucking communist. Instead of pouring oil down the sink, try suck starting a 12 gauge

Attached: 1659390719766204.gif (510x510, 801.53K)

Buy a bunch of mice and let them loose in the building.

>Your reasons and justification for doing it tells me you a fucking communist
If I was a communist I wouldn’t even consider possibly fucking up the drainage system, in a building full of the “working class” (aka drug dealers)

You don’t need to be a communist to hate landlords. They are the biggest Jews on earth.

I honestly just want ideas because I’ll be possibly moving out in a month or two since I may need to relocate for work, and I could care less about the drug dealers and Muslim families with 10 people per apartment that live here. You can suck a fat dick.

>mice
amateur

Attached: 1592731111280.jpg (1105x1200, 87.2K)