What actually proves Orthodoxy to be the true Christianity? Many say that Christ himself created Orthodoxy...

What actually proves Orthodoxy to be the true Christianity? Many say that Christ himself created Orthodoxy, but where can I see this in the Bible?

Attached: E02FBAF6-CC9D-4DBD-9AA5-0C4981C5E5F6.jpg (1079x1312, 1.02M)

The self-refuting and therefore false assumption of Sola Scriptura that underlies Protestantism. The ahistorical and therefore false assumption of papal supremacy that underlies Roman Catholicism. The essence-energy distinction that provides a uniquely coherent understanding of God, which is only found in Orthodoxy.

You can have some regional variations no issue. But to reject subjection to the Roman pontiff is apostasy from the true Catholic faith. And will not get you into heaven.

>. The essence-energy distinction that provides a uniquely coherent understanding of God
Sounds like a presupposition. Can you demonstrate?

John the Baptist was "Sola Scriptura"

Bump because interesting

Attached: 1603546834352.jpg (512x512, 41.94K)

You don’t understand God if you pervert the Gospel and add works to salvation. You hypocrites are the exact people Jesus came to to correct and show you’re full of shit, yet you still don’t get it.

Jesus was a Jewish nigger

>Sounds like a presupposition
like God exist?

>this disproves God
Chill.

Yup

>haven't demonstrated "god"

Attached: Screenshot_20220820-230658 (2).png (1080x603, 239K)

>What actually proves Orthodoxy to be the true Christianity?
Nothing, it's fake, same as catholics and protestants.

best post in thread

What is God?
>baby don't smite me
>don't smite me
>no more

>Orthodoxy
No better than a pagan larper branch of needy cunts who want to feel special because memes told them to do it.

>What is God?
To me? I don't know, haven't found anything that I would begin to consider a "god"
And since "god" is subjective, no one else knows either

existence, morality, earth, DNA, etc are all proof

Because the concept you have is probably old man yells from cloud. That's nonsense.

Now, let's look at yourself, there you are, looking through your eyes, see, all you ever perceived was your mind, so consider the vastness of the human mind, holding an image in 3d, of the world with sound and spatial awareness and no loading times.

That is God.

JOHN 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

1 THESSALONIANS 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

TITUS 1
10 For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision:

11 Whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre's sake.

12 One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, the Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies.

13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;

14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

15 Unto the pure all things are pure: but unto them that are defiled and unbelieving is nothing pure; but even their mind and conscience is defiled.

16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

fpbp, but you're still utimately buying into a foreign religion

To you
>Now, let's look at yourself, there you are, looking through your eyes, see, all you ever perceived was your mind, so consider the vastness of the human mind, holding an image in 3d, of the world with sound and spatial awareness and no loading times.
>That is God.
That's just being a human. But they way you laid it out is nice and makes one think about things greater than oneself

Attached: Circular_reasoning.jpg (604x523, 57.49K)

Eh, just do an exercise: Think yourself not as a body, but as the entire universe, everything is you, as you are only mind and consciousness, and all is you, everyone is you, and everything is yours, believe it and observe if you're happier or sadder.

This is yoga (from Shivaites).

Essentially, God = Consciousness, so we praise the mind. Pic kinda related, it's part of the process, recognition (recognizing one's Divinity).

Attached: 81OC0GW+ChL.jpg (1711x2560, 409.37K)

Find out who started the Church of Armenia..

Hint: it was two of the twelve disciples

>Think yourself not as a body,
I do, that's why I'm a skeptic
>but as the entire universe, everything is you, as you are only mind and consciousness, and all is you, everyone is you, and everything is yours, believe it and observe if you're happier or sadder.
>This is yoga (from Shivaites).
Cool
>Essentially, God = Consciousness, so we praise the mind. Pic kinda related, it's part of the process, recognition (recognizing one's Divinity).
Neat

Skeptik doesn't mean denier. Nor self-appointed scientist but without the science.

Acts of the Apostles. Specifically the part where they cast lots and pick Matthias to take Judas's vacant place among the Twelve. This sets the precedent for apostolic succession.
Historical sources record all further instances where apostles died and were replaced by laying on of hands, or were otherwise added by laying on of hands.
Now see what these subsequent Apostles taught, it's Orthodox thought, going all the way back to the Didache

Ok