How did you get redpilled?

For me it was christchurch

archive.is/lgxqe

Attached: 1659034135313.png (469x452, 292.7K)

Burzum

How did christchurch make you redpilled?

Sneaking into my fathers secret book collection and reading "When your money fails" and "The naked Communist" while he was working overtime. Jimmy Carter was POTUS then.

I'm an oldfag. Youtube used to allow all the redpilled stuff even naming the jew. You know when that stopped? The same fucking day Donald Trump got into office.

loose change did it for me. have been forever redpilled since

You are so full of shit your eyes are brown.
Obama censored everything worth viewing on youtube regarding the 9-11 attacks and you fucking know it. Spew your CIA shit elsewhere, glowie. Your bots are being disabled.

when i
>got a job a window tint shop

Attached: 1659357710860081.png (600x600, 219.06K)

The Red Pill is a transexual allegory

Attached: 1646263705715.jpg (600x663, 31.11K)

data mining thread

>Obama censored everything
Thats a flat out lie. I may be an incel, i may be a shut in. But one thing I have is a perfect memory. There was so much shit about jews on youtube. It took them almost a year to get rid of it all. And even then the shit still leaked in there but eventually they took it all down. This content was there in 2015 because I used to watch it all. From project blue beam to jews kidnapping children and sacrificing them to the devil.

>Thats a flat out lie.
Fuck you it is not. I began curating 9-11 content on 2.8GB seagate hard drives the day it happened, downloading content from USENET. I had the most comprehensive and non-redundant YT playlist.
>I may be an incel,
You are worse than an incel. You are a fucking liar, a flerf and a feculent troll.

Going to school with niggers.

On the first day of kindergarten when the bitch told everyone to shut up and sit down.
Looked around
Fuck this bitch amiright?
Fucking sheep

Fake & gay

AKA, infiltration. Go read some Sun Tzu and you will soon learn what you're up against.

>Go read some Sun Tzu and you will soon learn what you're up against.
Been there done that. I haven't lived around jigaboos in over 20 years now.

Attached: 1651998614581.jpg (489x452, 54.02K)

It really was all up there until about the time Trump took office fwiw. They went into hyperdrive with the ban hammer after that.

The day 9/11 happened

Reading.

The backstage is set ablaze and the actor dressed as a clown approaches the audience and tells of the fire

The audience only laughs at him for he is a clown

Always been redpilled to an extent. Moving back to the US and dealing with modern American coworkers sealed the deal to an unreasonable extent.

Attached: I_torture_NPCs.jpg (1734x682, 246.76K)