At this point...

At this point, I’m fairly convinced that conservatives are actively trying to come up with the most repulsive policy positions imaginable. The question is…why? What’s the point of making everything more inconvenient for *everyone* in society? Is this really just to own the libs?

Attached: 1B516DD4-9AAE-410B-BD40-BBE5B70D069B.jpg (1170x1662, 744.63K)

jews responsible for this

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

It's just the other side of the left's UBI coin. Tax and regulate automation/innovation, keep shitty inefficient jobs forever, watch as China continues to outpace us. "Populism" and "progressivism" are the two gayest things to hit us in the 20th century.

This isn’t populism or progressivism, this is just pure reactionary retardation. Populism would imply this is what the majority of people want, when it’s clearly not.

If you buy online, you're donating your organs to multi-national corps. If you buy local, you're donating your organs to the local mom&pop. The latter is obviously superior to the former.

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

Conservatives are just as retarded as "progressives".

Because they server their donors interests and not the American people's. They literally couldn't give less of a shit about America or Americans, just whatever will make them rich.

HMMMMMM

Attached: oof.png (849x762, 56.85K)

I HATE NOT BEING CONNECTED TO THE CONSUMERISM SIGNULARITY

MOM AND POP SHOPS NEED TO DIE

FOR MY FREEEEEEDOM

>At this point, I’m fairly convinced that conservatives are actively trying to come up with the most repulsive policy positions imaginable. The question is…why? What’s the point of making everything more inconvenient for *everyone* in society? Is this really just to own the libs?
Truth is, Republicans LIKE being the minority party. They HATED being put in the position they were in with Trump at the start, where they had to make up excuses for not doing the things they had claimed to want to their entire careers. "Build the wall? Uh, gosh, I know we control every branch of government, but we just can't get the support."

The argument that this is a "pro mom&pop stance" is outright bullshit. We live in a time where those mom&pop shops can absolutely set up their own websites cheaply and easily with order forms and hire delivery drivers instead of floor staff. Literally learn to code, mom and pop. It's your job to compete with the business environment when you choose to go into business.

>local mom&pop
Who are those people exactly? Local restaurants are about the only things that produce local products but they still use ingredients from who the fuck knows where. Beyond that there's smattering of local artisans who make trinkets.

What most conservatives mean by 'buy local' is to use local services. I do that all the time because you can't buy local services online.

>just make another google bro its easy

Ok but that position is based. The congressman should have went more into the decline of community involvement.

We are guilty of it now, of replacing genuine relationships in person with essentially blips on a screen. The most unnatural human thing to do is to only having to interact with people you want to.

Chesterton wrote a good piece writing on something similar mocking the "global" man. He chooses to travel because everyone he interacts with isn't real to him. He can watch the gook in the rice fields and she can't properly react. But staring at his neighbor, she will react.

The world in false strives to be more "connected" has made us more broken, lonely and shallow

you posted this yesterday kill yourself

>monopolies good
fuck off OP

You're a retard, as a mom&pop anything your job is not to fucking compete with the big boys on the same scale. Your local burger joint isn't trying to be McDonald's and never will be. Your local shoe store isn't going to be fucking footlocker. Nothing is stopping you from making a website with an order form that only serves your local area of zipcodes though, dimwit dumbfuck. If your service and product are good enough, people will still order from you instead of the big guy, as is evidenced by the fact that people already prefer to shop often at their local businesses instead of the big box stores. Just make a fucking website retard, you don't have to be top dog to be any dog in your local area.

when is the last time you went into a store? the employees don't know shit about the products they are selling. when i bought my car, the salesman couldn't answer a single question, like horsepower, or mileage, or available colors. the last time i bought dress clothes the "tailor" didn't know what french cuffs were. nevermind much smaller purchases like power tools or weed killer. the q&a from corporate on the website is much better, and the reviews from other purchasers is invaluable.

many conservatives are possessed right now. it's a white people thing. eventually we chimp out

Big tech is a monopoly which the us has a legal obligation to break apart. Cope. They all have offices in Washington and pay off politicians to enact more regulations. Regulations dont harm monopolies they harm mom and pop

You suck and are a big retard

dont reply to meme flags, broseidon

T. has no mind for business and will fail in every one of his endeavors.

You're a coward and will die a coward with nothing to his name.

If you haven't noticed, conservatives are kind of fucking retarded. I don't think anyone here would call themselves a conservative.

After working for a "mom & pop" store I can confidently say I don't give a single fuck about them or their businesses.

Maybe you should post the part where he actually says that

But it wouldn't be effective propaganda if OP wasn't a faggot.

Killing Amazon is based, down with the capitalists

Aren't the liberals arguing for walkable cities.
What use are they if there's nowhere to walk to because everyone gets everything delivered to his doorstep and never leaves the house?
Hikikomori masterrace?
If you want local retail you have to think about levelling the playing field, or the whole nation becomes an Amazon company town because of economies of scale.