I wont change the way i behave because i am young and a real person

>i wont change the way i behave because i am young and a real person
>i am young
isn't this bitch in her mid 30s?

Attached: 1661035764565272.jpg (1080x1761, 607.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2022/08/19/finnish-pm-sanna-marin-danced-intimately-with-man-at-club/
voca.ro/1iPEjR8HcUHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the government gaslights all the time. simple as

Why do right-wingers have such a problem with people having fun and enjoying themselves? Not everybody wants to spend their only life alone and miserable in a basement.

>all women should follow my example and be irresponsible whores
There I translated it for you.
Shes a leader only in the sense she is helping pave the way for the further collapse of society as we know it.

i dunno, cucking her husband by attending weekly orgy parties just doesn't sit well with me.

wtf dude im a right winger

>So what if I commit adultery? I won't change my ways
yass queen slay, what a leader what a great example for young girls

>man child thinks 30 is "old"
You really need to be a man for once in your life and drop your childish hobbies

Why do women constantly dodge accountability? She was out at 4 am in a nightclub dancing up on a Finnish popstar. She had her hands on her knees doing thot shit while her husband was at home with their child and the only thing you NPC's can seem to say is that she's young and hot so it's okay. Women have always and will always have an infantile mindset.

Finnish people, your Prime Minister was pussy popping in the club. Explain yourselves.

What an odd post

Yeah but to be fair men have been fuckibg the brains out of this gender for. Eons we’re lucky these bitches can still read and write

>waits over 3 days after the party to get a urine test

What an normal post

Too cute, guys. Too much cuteness.

Attached: DGPVjN9.jpg (615x409, 63.24K)

im glad my prime minister is a stacy. anyone who complains about this shit is just a fucking loser

Attached: gFAi3Vv.jpg (1280x960, 221.29K)

>thousand-cock stare

Weird how all the hate and dislike for her right after she started engaging more with NATO a few days ago. Huh. Weird coincidence.

This world is tailor made for thots.

Your PM hangs out in nigh clubs getting drunk and grinds on men she meets on the dance floor. Your country is a joke and it's being run by someone with the mindset of a woman in her 20's. Your PM is having herself a hot girl summer. What a joke

Partying in your 30s should only be acceptable if you're hot. Ugly ones look desperate to relive their earlier years.

Elect a club girl get a club girl

Honestly I'm sympathetic to a lot of the right wing shit on this board, I hate trannies/niggers/etc, but anyone who is up in arms about a leaked video of this dumb bitch spending a few hours at a party is the definition of a faggot incel. Unironically have sex for once in your life, or leave the relationship you're in with that fat chick that makes you need to cope about 5/10 girls having fun.

>Why do right-wingers have such a problem with people having fun and enjoying themselves?
>OMG TRUMP IS PLAYING GOLF AGAIN

>t.

Attached: 1645562564388.gif (375x304, 1007.82K)

Attached: makes ya think.jpg (800x800, 37.7K)

SEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Where was her husband while she was "partying with male friends"?

>euros have thots ruling them
Lol no wonder you dorks live online now

Didn’t she pass the lockdown laws stopping people doing that stuff? What about those young people wanting to have a good time?

Maybe heads of state are held to a higher standard than the average so and so. Engaging in risky behaviors does little to instill confidence in your leaders.
Personally I believe all politicians are satanic pedophiles so whoever is more entertaining should rule

Women should not be allowed to hold public office.

well i guess it would matter if it had any relevance to her duties as a prime minister

Calm down, Ivan. Just because your brother got this brains splattered by chad Ukrainians doesn't mean you get to be angry since this was all your choice anyways. Remember that you and your people wanted this war.

Where was the lie? Was she cozying up to another man on the dancefloor at 4 am while her cuck husband was at home?

The strangest part about this is the childlike mindest one must have to even have to even think "how did this video get out?" as if the PM isn't the most recognizable figure in the country and she's out at a nightclub popping pussy. Cope as much as you want, shill.

The last POTUS was a literal Russian agent lol
>chuds be like nooo you can't have a social life

You caught her, user. She cheated on her husband, while out partying at 4 in the morning or whatever. She's a degenerate, a freak. Hell, maybe she even did drugs! And alcohol? God forbid. This person shouldn't see the light of day ever again. Good job cracking the case. You seem to have all the information. And women being near men? We'll make a law to fix that.

have sex (with a woman (and not a fellow conscript))

Do you know what we call a male politician being video taped getting drunk and cozying up with a woman on the dance floor that isn't his wife? A scandal. So explain why you Simp shills keep making excuses for that thot while trying to brush it off as nothing?

society has conditioned women to believe that "making mistakes is perfectly accepable" which apparently justifies being the town bicycle

>maybe she even did drugs!
No problem with that as long as she doesn't lead a government which jails people for doing drugs.

It wasn’t a club, it was someone’s house party.
t. actually read articles about it

im not making excuses though. im saying i dont give a shit

>Maybe heads of state are held to a higher standard than the average so and so
This is exactly it. The Finnish government isn't as corrupt as America. We are used to corruption. The president son smokes crack has sex with his niece and prostitutes and no one really cares. Epstein gets arrested for pimping out underage girls and than commits suicide in a cell and the cameras mysteriously malfunction. Everyone in America is just apathetic to the corruption of the ruling class.

you just BTFO that reply

>Why do women constantly dodge accountability?
Are you saying that male politicians don't do this?

>Simping this hard for a slutty female politician

Why are you acting like you're getting pussy you simp freak? Who are you trying to fool?

Because leftoids would have nothing to say if a male prime minister was dancing suggestively and kissing women not his wife. They would be calling it sexual assault.

husband's a cuck lmaooo
nypost.com/2022/08/19/finnish-pm-sanna-marin-danced-intimately-with-man-at-club/

have sex dude

I don't understand why any man would put up with a woman like that. Why doesn't her husband have more self-respect?

Did another Russian air base get blown up or something?

imagine having a millenial thot as your head of state

That's a whore who still thinks she's in her 20s.

>everyone knows about finland now
>it’s because of this
Monkey’s paw

Aside from Trump who is an strange outlier, name another politician that dodged accountability for getting caught cheating on their spouse.

I hope the guy divorces her

Bill Clinton

>moving the goalposts
but anyway Bill Clinton

Finland and Sweden have been engaging more with NATO since the start of the Ukraine War. Their joining was basically a done deal at that point, they just had to put up with Turkish whining for a bit because the Turks never let a crisis go to waste.

it's amazing how effortlessly women can get away with dogshit behavior as long as they look "cute"

He got impeached. That was a massive fucking scandal that plagued his presidency. This thot seems to have an army of simps claiming it's no big deal.

finnish men are almost as effeminate as American zoomers.

Attached: sanna.jpg (1024x1536, 293.95K)

Russoid propaganda thread

>man
That’s not just a random guy, that’s a Finnish celebrity.

People who don’t give a shit tend to not keep posting over and over about how it’s not a big deal. They just don’t talk about it

>Weird how all the hate and dislike for her right after a video of her being a massive coke whore was posted online
what a shocker

>He got impeached.
After denying it completely you stupid simp

Bill got impeached for lying about it AND being caught for that lie, not for cheating. His testimony was essentially as important if not more so than a statement to the court.

If he said he had sex with her he may have got away with it.

Some dumb slut wants to go fuck a bunch of random cock? Who cares, that's the world at this point. My issue is with the fact that she has a husband and child, if she wanted to be a party girl she shouldn't have gotten married and brought a child into this world.

who took the video?

Attached: 1646174881108.jpg (1920x1079, 383.63K)

RUSSIAN AGENTS!

He wasn't removed from office, he never admitted to any wrongdoing, his popularity barely dipped, and he is still generally fondly remembered. Probably would win a poll if you asked who was the best out of all the still living Presidents.

Silvio Berlusconi was harshly criticised for hosting parties while he was head of state. But when a thot engages in similar behavior it's a YAAAS KWEENN moment?

As much as I think this a non-story, what the fuck is she talking about with "because I am young"?
This isn't like this is a video of her sneaking into a club at 14 or anything. Is she actually suggesting if her nan was dancing like that she's suddenly consider that morally wrong on the grounds that she's old?
Like what is this argument from her? That if you're young (mid 30's is "young" apparently) you lack the ability to change?!

Are you trying to make the idea of Russian foreign agents look ridiculous? Do you think that's a ridiculous proposition?

One of her friends. Sanna knew about the video, but “assumed it would stay private”. Which shows that Sanna has terrible judgement when it comes to other people.

One of her fellow coke whore Instagram star friends

What video of when she was fourteen

this but unironically

Luka is a treasure.

Attached: 49E67057-98DE-4EF4-ACEC-2AB7D784B3A6.jpg (1280x731, 333.62K)

>Not everybody wants to spend their only life alone and miserable in a basement.
Why not? If you are in a job like a politican you should be spending every waking second working. If you want to party like some dumb teen then go get a normal job

I don't understand how people can simp for a pussy popping hoe this hard by creating a delusional fantasy world where men cheat on their wives and it's not a scandal at all. Give it a rest already, you got caught simping. There should be consequences for bad behavior.

she wasn't even elected she is only PM because the guy before her resigned. Half of Finland hates her the same way half of America hates Biden. Ofcourse her political opponents are going to make a scandal out of this. And her supporters would do the same to her opposition.

This

1 term president mired in scandal is not getting away with it retard

>loses argument
>hurr u simp durr ur dum
Hi Ivan

>I don't understand
no one is surprised

this hurt my feels

Attached: am sads.gif (498x490, 57.99K)

Bill Clinton had two full terms retard

Why do women ALWAYS

having a 30 year old club chick as your PM is the joke in the first place

i can say with confidence if trump was in a nightclub having some woman thats not his wife dancing on him you'd be pissing your pants on how terrible he is

>she wasn’t even elected

Wtf? Why wasn’t a new election called if the previous guy stepped down?

Do the Finnish really?

Boris Johnson, who's also got away with repeatedly trying to get his mistress(es) a job/funding despite that being against the rules and meant to have harsh penalties.

She's 18 x2, how much childhood do millennials need

The PM isn’t directly elected in Finland. Or in many other countries for that matter. She was chosen by her party.

Prime Minister is generally not an elected position, but a position appointed by the majority government in these parliamentary democracies. You vote for the party, and the controlling party appoints their PM.

it's called behaving with dignity
when you're a leader you've got to be better than the rest, otherwise why are you there?

Only in the sense that he's so spineless it's a miracle of medicine he's alive - and that he's mind-boggingly incompetent.

>Wtf? Why wasn’t a new election called if the previous guy stepped down?
>Do the Finnish really?
If the president were to resign in AMerica than the VP would take over. In Finland the administration chooses a replacement from the ruling party to be the new PM and they chose Sanna Marin.

All politicians should be like Batman in that they only care about their work and nothing else.

Yes they do you democracy hating Russoid

Most places don't call for full elections if the leader steps down, if the US president steps down the vice president just takes over. Hell Boris Johnson stepped down recently and the only people who got to decide who would take over next were the important people in his party.

So she danced with some guy? Is there even evidence she cheated on her husband?

All politicians should be like Sailor Moon in that they only care about their work and nothing else.

it is for a female, cope and seethe roastie

All politicians should be like Bejita-Sama in that they only care about their work and nothing else.

I admit that I’d probably find him less funny if I lived next to his shitty country.

Attached: EF6336CE-00B0-4CDB-9AC2-9BA7CDCF9F32.jpg (1024x585, 60.67K)

You realized that they kicked old BoJo out for all his indiscretions right?

She's not really cheating if you have half the testosterone of normal men

>So she danced with some guy? Is there even evidence she cheated on her husband?
in the video the guy who she is dancing with is kissing all over her neck and she isn't exactly resisted. Not really a smoking gun but it is kind of inappropriate. If I saw my GF doing that with another guy I would break up with her. But men are more cucked these days and the younger generation seems to find this kind of behavior acceptable.

Almost as pathetic as 30 year old club chick marrying a British prince

If your wife is so much as in the same room with another man not related to her and without you being there she’s committing adultery

Video clearly shows her cheating on her husband, and there are visible coke lines in the background

Imagine cumming inside her in the nightclub toilets and sending her home to her cuck Finnish husband

you realise none of those were the ones to do with his affairs right?

itt: hei, boom-boom-boomeri, jäitä hattuun, ota coolimmin

No Ahmed I'm not going to fuck your camel

The British royals exist to entertain us, if there isn't some current scandal going on then they aren't doing their job.

All politicians should be like The 40 Year Old Virgin in that they only care about their work and nothing else.

Kate Middleton married him when she was in her 20’s and has been nothing but respectable and loyal as a wife

Megan markle sucks though and so did Diana desu

All politicians should be like Tom Cruise in that they only care about their work and nothing else.

They should actually be working hard for their people instead of enriching themselves, or in this case acting like a 20yr old party girl.

I don't know why those politicians are so obsessed with sex. Why can't they be like me? 34 years old virgin that never parties, doesn't drink alcohol, don't do drugs and doesn't have friends. It's not hard.

so a 20 year old virgin?

>Respectable
>Happy for her husband to go around getting pegged by other people.

I understand most of the news outlets have been avoid it like the plague, but you seemed to have missed what's come out in the last couple of months user.

they are idiot drug addict pedo whores

No, 20yrs know nothing and should not be in government. Neither should 36yr olds who have a mental age of 20.

You should have just written that women should not be in government.

>roasties in power
Europeans deserve genocide desu. Such cuckoldry on a national level is disgusting. You're led by Ursula von der Leyen, Annalena Baerbock and Angela Merkel. You defense ministers are mostly women as well. No wonder you're getting invaded by Somalians.

Attached: 0x0.jpg (1200x500, 108.61K)

Cope. He buck broke you after you tried to overthrow him.

She's not an average woman, she's a president

based incel tom

No she isn’t.

Yes but you see they actively want all those things you abstain from

>Mis-tah Prime Ministah!

Attached: Mr Prime minister.jpg (640x480, 224.02K)

these people only claw their way into power during times of peace

woman moment

I mean, if another guy is grabbing your girlfriend and kissing her on the neck, I doubt you'd be very happy about it, unless you're a massive cuck.

How did finns even elected this slut? She seems to have the social intelligence of a stripper at best.

uber rebbitor post

See

But isn't the PM supposed to be like the leader or the face of the party like Merkel or Berlusconi or Johnson/Cameron? How did she get to be in that position?

yes seethe men seeeeethe
it gives me life

Women are children in adult bodies. The more you realise this, the easier it becomes to understand them.

Same thing happened in the UK with Brown, May and either Rishi or Truss. Although people vote for the leader we still pretend that its for the party.

Why did Bojo get so much hate again?

this nigga simping for the white matriarchy lmao

>mfw Finland is internationally known for cute autistic weirdos

voca.ro/1iPEjR8HcUHs

>mfw forgot my face

Attached: 534523452345.jpg (1280x960, 512.41K)

Imagine if Kamala Harris was Finnish?

Who the fuck thinks a thirty something year old hole is mature enough to lead a country in the first place?

Not your problem.

You're right she should be a senile man in his late 70's. He knows what's best for the future of his country and he can relate to the younger generation who must suffer the consequences of the previous two generations.

Ate cheese cracker in his garden and employed the incompetent people who are about to take his job.

>he wants a leader who can "relate" to the younger generation
The younger generation is retarded, always has been and always will be. They should never be leading a civilization, it has always been their elders who have been in charge and for good reason.

Where can I watch the video chud friend?

i want this woman to grind her ass crack on my face

Attached: finland pm.webm (228x480, 2.51M)

wef

You are either a woman or a faggot. Either way you aren't welcome here.

Her drug test is going to come back positive. Why else would she say she is not going to change her behaviour.

imagine a biological male saying this lmao

if she treats her husband and family as such unimportant things imagine what she thinks about the goyim

Why is a 30-something cute woman leading a country? She should be raising children. We have evolved too much. When things go to shit it will be bad.

>go out dancing one night
>family is unimportant
kek incel brains are always a sight to behold

hey fags wheres the video?

More accurately it's designed to extract money from them

Attached: 1660488733126418.jpg (700x734, 98.12K)

>everyone focusing on the dancing
>everyone ignoring she was acting intimately with a man that isn't her husband

Alpha fucks, beta bucks
AWALT
Even the most powerful woman in a country is completely at the whim of a giga-chad.

Attached: 1654646482508.jpg (500x500, 38.49K)

obvious gaslight

kinda looks like a gay version of alfie allen

Attached: alfie.jpg (688x920, 112.04K)

this is why women can't and shouldn't have any power over society, a woman would do anything for Chad's dick including having zero consideration for the concequences of her decisions, they will always be powerless puppets, being under their rule only means you are the puppet of a puppet

It was just a party wasnt it, what's the problem here honestly

>It was just a party wasnt it, what's the problem here honestly

Read the thread you fucking dipshit

Yeah, it's not the best look but this doesn't even hit my radar. Do you know how many male leaders have mistresses? JFK fucked marilyn monroe. Multiple congressmen, both red and blue, have mistresses, and paid for their mistresses to get abortions.
Hell, the French President Hollande got caught with his misstress and was voted back into office.
Italian Silvio Berlusconi has a list of sex scandals, including "Berlusconi refuses to apologize to his daughters for sleeping with teenagers and prostitutes."
Everyone knows what Clinton did

And that's just being a shit person, not to mention real corruption such as offshore accounts (Panama Papers), the open corruption of corporate lobbying, and the most recent president filling the office with his unqualified children, likely committing tax fraud for decades, constantly lying to the public, cozying up to dictators, denyign a democractic election etc.

This shit just doesn't even hit my radar and far worse is committed by politicians of every country every day.

>Maybe heads of state are held to a higher standard than the average so and so.
Agreed but you better not even think of writing a sentence like this if you voted for or ever supported Trump

>claims to be young
>has clearly made high velocity contact with a wall

Her drug test is going to come back positive. That's why she is doubling down like all pathetic spoiled white women do when they are in trouble.

Also why are our politicians not regularly drug checked like virtually every occupation out there now?

heya

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

They only do what you allow them to get away with. You can blame them all you want but ultimately the fault is your own

>you allow them to get away with
LOL. no one is fucking asking you cocksucking goyim about what to do. vote harder faggot lmao