This video is now illegal in the United States

>gets you instabanned on Reddit
>gets you instabanned on Bitchute
>gets you put on a watchlist by the FBI, assuming you distributed it and somebody reported you (Bitchute has done this)
America - the land of the free. Can't take a little bit of child nudity, assault gifs or sand fleas dropping but is perfectly fine with everything else out there.

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1097, 161.24K)

Post it

As it should be. Terrorism is bad, when you learn?

Post proof pussy

fuck off mossad

Attached: (((tarrant))).png (899x810, 744.78K)

never seen it make a webm

AI again. Technical proof of all AI: Can record list of coherent things but blocked from inferencing

All mass shooting videos are banned because they're not to be scrutinized

Attached: 1652992920682.gif (167x298, 1.24M)

No it isn't

Attached: 1554072926029.png (1101x1002, 133.38K)

Attached: 1600818059615.jpg (1908x1146, 791.74K)

I’ve seen it like 20 times including the day it happened over on 8

>This video is now illegal
SOURCE?

Attached: chadsource.jpg (631x658, 76.5K)

I can't. The only thing I can tell you is that the FBI visited me after Bitchute deleted my mirror of the livestream onto their platform. I'm assuming Bitchute forwarded them my info after their new policy change after deleting it. There was nothing inciting about it, it was just a mirror on my old account.

It is very easily torrentable. Why would the FBI waste their time on shit like this?

What could they possibly want? Doesn't seem to me like the content is illegal. Copyright?

Attached: 1607331660486.jpg (1908x1146, 1.2M)

Why did a "heckin based neo nazi kek accelerationist" go to israel? hmmm

There are more domestic terrorism laws that authorize wiretaps and monitoring and surveillance of people who do shit like this

Why would you want to rewatch it ?
I watched it the day of on kiwi farms and it was disgusting

I don’t get off on murder and no civilized human should , murder is the last resort always , and even if you kill someone in self defense you still murdered , you took a soul that wasn’t yours to take , that’s not human, that’s demonic shit

Please tell story of how fed visit unfolded.
Did you talk to them?

OK SO YOU HAVE A SOURCE THE VIDEO IS ILLEGAL OR NAH?

You are suppose to just download it and keep it in the archive. not repost it all the time.

Maybe because they saw you wanking your micro dick to the video through your webcam and see all the other shit you post here and how sick and possible you may dress like a tranny and go shoot up a school.
You’re a freak man
Hope the feds water board you and bury you under the jail

Dude, the FBI puts people on their watchlist for extremism literally all the fucking time (even over shit that is non-criminal). Why? Because the FBI is a political organization. That's why.

Even BLM is not immune. There are activists from that camp they've placed under monitoring.

OH OK SO THE "VIDEO" ISNT ACTUALLY "NOW ILLEGAL"
GOTCHA BUD

Attached: dumbbitch.gif (245x196, 2.73M)

Those things wont make it illegal, stupid fucktard retard.

user did something else
Probably looks like the next freak shooter

What the fuck? I've literally livestreamed it in discord. I've played the audio from it over my mic in multiple video games. I don't give a fuck. How is it any different from edgelords who play isis videos? It's just a rekt video. Some kids playing the nasheed music around white people (who were targeted by Muslim terror attacks) is okay but when I whistle the British grenadiers theme while around my Muslim coworkers apparently that's some sort of problem? Stupid shit. I would never do anything like this guy I just think it's funny to use to piss of nrmeis like any gore video.

i watched it to see if it was real.
the only questions that really remain are who exactly trained him to be so operator and efficient

Attached: parker1.jpg (830x804, 81.18K)

Well, that's not the point. It is de facto illegal. They just haven't told you

>>gets you instabanned on Reddit
>>gets you instabanned on Bitchute
mutt, getting banned on reddit is not the same thing as breaking american law

I know that for you, a redditor, getting banned off reddit seems like the end of the world, but they are different things

>de facto illegal
yeah so is being white. welcome to current year dude

Why does Reddit allow any other kind of rekt shit except for this one video?

Oh noooo globohomo tranny shithole websites like reddit and Instagram don't allow it oh noooooooooo
Still on the farms, retard.

Even the Judges are muslim down there?
Fuck bro.

>operator and efficient

You didn’t watch the video did you ?

He dropped a mag halfway through and couldn’t even reload for a second
Not very operator
And he was shooting fish in a barrel pretty much the entire time whom had ZERO chance to shoot back or strike back in any way equal to the firepower he brought

Like they said
He planned it for years bud
He didn’t just wake up one day and decide imma handle these fucks

Just like rn at this very moment some sick freak is plotting and scheming to be number one on the freak list

I personally think he was a nigger. The based thing would have been shooting a Sinagoge or a feminist/lgbtqfkgk parade since Muslims are the few people redpilled on modern world.

>it’s illegal
>no mention of being charged with a crime
OP is a faggot, as usual

Imagine going into a courtroom to "give respect to your father" while wearing a fucking sports jersey LMAAAOOOO

>Tarrant kills a bunch of muslims including that guy's dad
>all the guy can do is make angry gestures
I'm not sure you understand what mogging is. Tarrant slaughtered a bunch of his kin and he can't do shit about it. He'll never get revenge, never restore that stain on his honour.

The most based shit he could of ever done is drive into parliament or a police station and start a gun fight until he was gunned down in the end by a whole army

That’s the based thing to do
Shooting innocent people is the most coward shit

aren't tattoos haram