Why are shitbull lovers like this? Is there something wrong with the way their brains are wired...

Why are shitbull lovers like this? Is there something wrong with the way their brains are wired? How do you look at a creature like this and feel anything but primal fear and self defense instincts kicking in?

Attached: 62A18422-6D71-49BB-B7B2-2DE5D96D7787.jpg (1079x1229, 102.1K)

deadly but mostly peaceful animal

savior complex and negro worship

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

>Fear
Fear of something that weighs 60 pounds and eats kibbles out of a bowl. What a weak faggot you are.

Attached: Early Man.jpg (1950x1100, 203.34K)

>shitbull owners: blame the owner, not the breed
>also shitbull owners: if my sweet pitty mauls you then it's your fault for making him uncomfortable

Why are nigger lovers like this? Is there something wrong with the way their brains are wired? How do you look at a creature like this and feel anything but primal fear and self defense instincts kicking in?

Attached: three-wanna-be-dodge-city-crips-and-second-street-mob-members-in-san-pedro-photo-u1.jpg (750x495, 22.62K)

Put a shitbull up against a fucking tiger and the pussydog won't be looking so tough anymore

Attached: 318031803131.png (736x1099, 2.07M)

So the day finally came to my quiet white suburban neighborhood.
I saw a nigger walking her pitbull down my sidewalk today.

What are my options? Other than move because it's still 99.9% white and I like it here.

all dogs raised by niggers need to be euthanized

Ignore her. It's just a dog, dude.

Blow dogwhistle then kill shitbull with a gun in rightful self defense.

My dream to to start a business that deals with all of the problem dogs. Whenever a dog at the city pound needs to be euthanized, or a dog bites a kid, instead of wasting the thing, it can be released into a large fenced in area. Then, when we get 20 or so dogs in there, we can mow them all down with machine gun fire.

Buy a tiger. It's lunchtime.

JUST PULL THE DAMN TRIGGER

Attached: dcef798a-2110-11ed-b6ce-c261787a4a14.png (512x512, 422.29K)

>still 99.9% white
>niggers walking their fucking shitbulls in broad daylight
not for long nigga, get the fuck outta there

Tigers can weigh up to 700 lbs. If a tiger charged at a person they’d usually die on impact due to a broken neck

they are closet homosexuals into bestiality desu

The same reason someone owns a venomous snake, or a tiger, or a whore fucks a nigger, in that there is no one single reason. Some think that the “exotic” nature of their choice will impress others. Some enjoy the danger and thrill associated with it. Some are just mind numb mongs who didn’t put a second of thought into it before picking up something that could kill themselves, their loved ones, or the little old lady walking down the street.

this

have dog fights

That's a cane corso

That's what they are supposed to do
You're like a slut coming around to trad marriage because of roe you stupid slut

Are we sure that id not a cane corso?

You beat me to it. Pretty sure you are right. That's a mastiff of sorts.

they are like gun owners as it gives them a feeling of superiority, they know what they are capabe of which is exactly why them get them so they can feel like badasses and power tripping only difference is that guns are valuable tools and pitbulls are just badass accessories like a mohawk or tattoos

Attached: 1655327922263.webm (222x400, 1.91M)

Gotta admit that's a handsome specimen.

You ever been to phoenix arizona