What is the likelihood there are actual feds on Twitch or Youtube?

If anyone is it would have to be this guy, I have never seen anyone so rabidly argue exactly what the government wants you to believe so consistently, he gets legitimately furious at anyone who questions CIA talking points, using every tactic possible to dissuade anyone watching of being suspicious of those in power. Currently he is furiously trying to debunk 9/11 conspiracies. I would also be open to believing Vaush is as well.

Attached: Destiny-Cuckold.jpg (653x367, 75.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xXhjLU9un4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm Jewish and a fed I'm on the webnets I'm online.

it's odd how Fuentes is his arch nemesis in these debates

he's one of those retards who unironically thinks
>conspiracies can't be real because just imagine how many people would have to be in on it

he's completely blind to government corruption because his brain literally can't comprehend the idea of distrusting authority

it's definitely vaush, they have a history of compromising pedophiles and that geckofucker is absolutely a pedo 100%

he's just a pretentious autist that thinks reading mainstream news and wikipedia makes him a genius

I have been inciting racial violence as servant of the court multiple times on Any Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xXhjLU9un4

yeah there's no way in hell this dude isn't compromised.

Don't ever mention the hunter biden laptop to him. He's completely memory-holed that from his own brain and will never engage on any of it. His audience has no fucking idea about any of it and are still making arguments from 2020.

Vaush is too far and stupid to be a fed.

Attached: images.jpg (400x400, 21.35K)

I think he is and his 'banning' from Twitch was a plan to have him infiltrate YouTube, which is much more right-wing than Twitch. His content now is much more oriented towards debunking right wing shit lately. Also obviously Hasan is number one operative and the reason they don't need Destiny there anymore.

If you take any tax break you're a fed its just science

9/11 wasn't an inside job, it happened the way they claimed but Mossad knew the entire time and have known since at least the USS Cole bombing

That includes sleeping

>most of what I believe and say is wrong but I’m smart because I am intelligent in the way I process and explain all this wrong information

The way he supposedly took way too many psychedelics, enough to create a traumatic event and destabilize someone, in front of his audience and then changed his content to use psychedelic imagery in the editing and promote the usage of them, drugs known to make people more suggestible, while preaching these government approved talking points is also suspicious. I think psychedelic drugs can be used to see all of reality clearer from a meta perspective and that the elites do so, but I also think they can be used to turn people into mirrors of what they see if they are unaware of this possibility and not intelligent enough to use them properly, and putting someone in a mindset of fear is a good way to make them controllable and submissive to authority.

Okay so let me explain what's really happening. In a capitalist liberalsociety, when it comes to news and world affairs reporting, there is fierce competition for the most accurate information. And the very best are sourced from academia and experts in their field. Alternative, fake or propaganda news doesn't bother to compete with mainstream outlets rather they specifically target the contrarians.

If you were open-minded, you would come to a conclusion such as this on your own. He parrots the establishment almost exclusively because he values the truth.

Attached: rudy-giuliani-assault-080.jpg (2000x1338, 633.53K)

>If you weren't so stupid you wouldn't question your masters.

Wouldn't it be just cheaper to have useful idiots or outsource it for plausible deniability? I doubt glowniggers propaganda will be effective against autist, it's better normalfag shills against autist.

>What is the likelihood there are actual feds on Twitch or Youtube?
100%. The panopticon is real. There is no social media that doesn't get "monitored".

>Currently he is furiously trying to debunk 9/11 conspiracies
TLDR for this: wellllll.... there just isn't enough evidence like it doesn't make no sense

>In a capitalist liberalsociety, when it comes to news and world affairs reporting, there is fierce competition for the most accurate information.
Nope. The niggercattle normies want infotainment.

They have been controlling television news sources for decades and the internet is becoming the new television for young normies, they would be stupid to turn down this opportunity for even more effective propaganda than ever before. I doubt they install glowniggers and pay them by the hour directly, more like they probably bring in people to work for them once they have established themselves, promising to keep them paid and relevant for as long as they are loyal.

It's fun being contrarians I feel like I'm getting a peek from behind the veil!

Feels good right? It's probaby the saratonin, endorphin spike.
Fact is, real news is boring you just like to feel excited even if the information is totally garbage.

Attached: 1655693694159.png (1000x871, 407.9K)