I don't care about privacy because I have nothing to hide

>I don't care about privacy because I have nothing to hide

Attached: Monerochan RPG (7).jpg (1489x849, 380.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

business-standard.com/article/international/israel-limits-cash-payments-to-fight-financial-crimes-tax-evasion-122080200124_1.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act_(United_States)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't need so much freeDUMB ok? Safety is more important.

>Woopsies we changed all the laws go to FEMA camp

I dont care about abortion because im an incel.

Cool story.
I have nothing to hide but that doesn’t mean I want people to know my business that aren’t involved in my household.

Attached: OPPosted.jpg (512x512, 38.42K)

This isn't how it works, nigger.
If you have nothing to hide, they will plant some "evidences" to fuck you.

Attached: 1648394702143.jpg (640x639, 87.68K)

Nice one OP, but retards ruined your thread.
Anyway, I hope people will start caring about their privacy. If not then they deserve what they will get.

Coming to a country near you.

business-standard.com/article/international/israel-limits-cash-payments-to-fight-financial-crimes-tax-evasion-122080200124_1.html

Attached: micronesian bread crab.jpg (1600x1200, 121.15K)

They are basically admitting that a country full of jews has a problem of tax evasion. lmao
Regardless, the problem is bigger than the monetary system and means of transfer. Problem is retards posting everything single thing on the public internet for everyone to see. Governments exploit these information nonstop. The thought policing and cancel culture is only the beginning. Because of these fucking retarded normies internet has been heavily regulated, ofc to protect the "feelings". But we all know it is to prevent the "wrong think". The problem is much much deep thanks to retards who don't care about their privacy and treating internet like their fucking blog and safe space.

You come post on a racist website.
You have a lot to hide. This can be very detrimental to your future

Neither should they from you, right?

>You come post on a racist website.

Attached: 1621142879816.png (986x995, 513.79K)

user, why do you have curtains in your home? Are you trying to hide something?

Oh you have nothing to hide? K you won't mind me staring in your windows all day, your not allowed curtains mind you. I also get to follow you around, record your actions and what you say. Your not allowed to question me, stop me, and I can use that information anyway I want.
Would you put up with that? Why would you put up with it digitally then? Just because you can't watch me watching you?

Yeah I don't really care if they leak everything I posted here and how much I'm really a terrorist and I hate everything about this country. I'll take it as a sign from God that its go time, if it happens

You should, nobody wants to see your man boobs.

Your future with global homo depends on it

The only people who say this is unironically are the ones who have something to hide.

Faggot od your future depend on other people then you are a shit

> your cousins monitor everything you do
> they use it to sabotage your life or coerce you to participate in their scams and mind GAYmes
> if they ever get triggered, and that's very easy, they will nitpick about your entire life and use the infrastructure for many other effeminate sociopathic activities
Genocide of jews, mental sanity war now.

I’ll do it when the federal government does it too

The jewish, freemason and normie puppet government fully cooperate with their fellows and other criminals.
If a effeminate jew or masulinized jewess wants to, she knows everything you are doing, steals you money, blocks you bank account, but if a criminal does the same, nobody knows anything about it.

We're not Australian

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_Information_Act_(United_States)

Your turn.

Not at all nigger

>you come post on a racist website

Attached: DC7EEDAC-EC0B-460E-B057-5FEF1D2405A6.gif (112x112, 151.54K)

>you come post on a racist website

>you come post
>come post
>cum post

Attached: 472EBC7B-E8BF-4DDA-BCEF-25837DAF28F5.jpg (1024x1022, 62.98K)

Spotted the Jew.