If you could choose any recent leader from any country to be in charge of yours right now, who would you choose and why...

If you could choose any recent leader from any country to be in charge of yours right now, who would you choose and why?

Stipulations:
- No one before 2010.
- You must choose one leader, even if you do not like this person. Choose the best worst choice if you must.
- No catch phrase or cliché slogan answers for your reason why (ex "Because she believes in human decency.", or "he is based")
- No niggers

Attached: 7bfa4d529cd8f912ed6df30dcda947e5.png (900x594, 708.46K)

Modi, Bolsonaro, or Duda. Because they are based. Need more leaders who stop caring about what their enemies think.

Attached: tucker bolsonaro.jpg (1536x2048, 464.9K)

>Trump
>owning the libs

Trump because europe needs to be great again and because he believes in human decency and he is based

define leader

Modi is antichristian . Tucker and bals would be based tho

Primarily I mean presidents, PMs, dictators, kings, etc, but can also be other candidates, politicians, or military leaders I suppose.

I feel that way about Orbán. And Bolsonaro. and obviously Trump/DeSantis. I dont know much about Modis or Dudas policies.

True but he is anti-Islam, which in a country with almost 200 million muslims is quite impressive.
Orban is good domestically but his government is very pro-CCP for some reason. Policies at home are good, with the right ideas behind them.

Probably not pro-CCP so much as he is just simply not anti-CCP. Probably because, while it is communist, it is also against the neoliberal globalist order.

Putin.

I want Justin Trudeau to run America so we can just hit bottom already.

>No one before 2010
Fuck this rule. The only answer is Paul Keating. Young fags won't remember. Watch the dude on youtube. An absolute monster in parliament

dems

Attached: dems.jpg (990x593, 169.82K)

>no one before 2010
bruh

Then it would be Kast for me, spoiler? He lost and we are doomed

Like I said, you dont have to like the person. Best choice out of the people you despise makes the answers interesting

Why?

Trump, easily.

Attached: images (4).jpg (408x660, 23.44K)

>Bolsonaro

Berlusca