They are being eliminated

How we do stop these from going extinct?

As an American I will take the bullet and absorb all of Europe's sandniggers. Let America become a dumpster for all these nasty creatures.

Attached: 9f56ce9c2f3c943b2bcc109c8a75b005--kids-tumblr-amazing-eyes.jpg (586x900, 65.92K)

We are already a dumpster. Might as well take more.

kidnap & breed them then put them into cryogenic sleep to preserve their beauty and still have their genes pass on

>Pat me on the head, yurocucks. Look how much I hate myself.
Shut the fuck up, faggot.

Are there really Americans who don’t see 10/10 Aryan girls all day every day? I feel sorry for you urbanites

>let's preserve ethic swedes!
>20 years later, they're still coalburning

Women's rights are the biggest problem. The hot tall blondes tend to not have children until they're 30+. And of course they can now choss their own partners or simply leave their countries.

Weak genes will be replaced

The same solution the final one.

as an american, I agree. We can trade all of america for a racially pure europe. like jesus dying for the sins of man.

Poo in loos are already in the west by the millions. It's over.

I want a swedish woman in her mid thirties to become my waifu I will give her citizenship, im good looking but slightly shy

why do you want to stop it? the weak die, the strong survive. its natural law.

Don't save swedes. They are dumb and would fuck themselves up in the future anyways.
You take us. Unlike negroes we don't come in illegaly, so don't cry.

I was thinking about this the other day. This will inevitably strengthen the genepool in the longrun and harden our volk

i am highly racist and i hate niggers jews and gypsies but never actually had a problem with indians you also have a nice culture idk why but you really are nice over there

Blonde hair, blue eyed women should be forced to submit to the BBC

There are probably more Nordics in America than in entire Scandinavia tbf.

i moved to the midwest three months ago and i have never seen so many blue, green and hazel eyes with light complexions. its so wonderful. brown people are so demoralizing

This man is correct. They want to die off. Fuck em. You don't want weak genes to reproduce anyway right

Blond hair and eyes won't go extinct. They'll persist just like red hair does

grow some fucking balls and protect them with your life. Whites need to start thinking as a TRIBE.

Attached: rs.jpg (820x487, 81.73K)

Easy
Kill yourself and death to America
Sweden is one of the most americanized country in Europe
Now do it
Kill yourself subhuman golem of the jews

Attached: 1661063126109.jpg (852x673, 374.48K)