deep-fried
steamed
simmered
boiled
microwaved
on my burger
in my taco
I wonder what a roachdog will taste like

Attached: craiyon_220453_Good_Goy_slop_shop_fast_food_restaurant.png (760x926, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reducing-suffering.org/why-i-dont-support-eating-insects/
astralcodexten.substack.com/p/i-will-not-eat-the-bugs?s=r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice digits, but as a lobster fisherman I say, don't eat the bugs

you WILL eat the bugs user

Attached: craiyon_221830__You__eating_the_bugs.png (760x926, 1.08M)

No but i do sell them, that's why I don't eat them

I don't think you understand
you will eat them user

Attached: craiyon_222047_Family_sitting_around_a_table_for_the_holiday_s_and_eating_bugs.png (760x926, 1.16M)

>you don't already eat the bugs

Attached: E5x84lFUUAwJwKi.jpg (1169x842, 146.25K)

Eating bugs is a retarded idea from an animal ethics perspective. Become a beefchad and eat only beef instead.

reducing-suffering.org/why-i-dont-support-eating-insects/
astralcodexten.substack.com/p/i-will-not-eat-the-bugs?s=r

Attached: vitalik buterin big animals.png (652x377, 47.69K)

Ok so clearly this goyslop thing is being astroturfed; Rigmarole

Attached: 9258540.jpg (3888x2592, 765.05K)

how long until vege-mite sandwiches become a thing?

According to these stupid assholes, lobsters are bugs. So I'll eat a lobster tail and they can have a mouthful of crickets. I'm fine with that.

kikes are gettin after it hardcore now boyo

In my mind they are bugs too, and I'm allergic to both them and dust mites probably because they are so similar. Also they eat poop, but I'm glad people think they are a delicacy because I make 200k for a few months work then collect pogey for half the year

I just like the way it sounds. It paints fast food in america accurately. It needs to stay.

Attached: craiyon_222845_Bugs_crawling_out_of_mouth_from_eating_too_much_goyslop.png (760x926, 1.02M)

Lobsters unironically used to be peasant food.

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

No I didn't
and someone else just posted in 30 minutes ago
so i steal and repost
what you gonna do about it, bitch?
huh?

Attached: 891304859548.jpg (359x431, 19.31K)

What about beans man

They're already putting bugs in our food. You just don't taste the difference because its always been like that.

I agree.
Is there any argument against eating the bugs besides
>it's gross
>they'll take meat away
Because number 1 doesn't have to happen if they grind them up into protein powder and number 2 had better not happen anyway. All it means is cheaper protein powder hopefully. I can't believe I have to pay 30 bucks a month for whey protein that's like 1/3rd of my entire food bill. I don't even know if eating chicken would be cheaper. I'm too tired and lazy to figure it out. I'll happily eat bug powder if it halves the price.

No beans for you goy, you get goyslop and you eat the goyslop

Pretty sure the Bible says you can't eat bugs

Lobsters have meat. Bugs are slimy.

They want you to eat bugs because
1) it is a humiliation tactic. If you think even for a minute the rich and politicians will be eating bugs you are brainwashed
2)humans don't get the same kind of protein from bugs sure there is a little but it's no where near as available as meat so if you start eating bugs guess who's going to be protein deficient their entire life
3) 80% of all bugs have parasites in them and guess what they have no way to remove them and also guess what those parasites will take advantage of your digestive system so guess who gets even weaker and stupider. You the bug eater
4) climate change caused by humans is a lie peddled by insane vegans and people who want to profit off you, people act as if there were never droughts or floods or natural disasters in the recent past and that it could only ebe caused by those pesky stupid humans
5)bugs are gross and I'm just not Goin to eat them. I'll eat humans before i eat the bugs schwab

Lol

Enjoy your chitin tumor

We didn't evolve eating bugs... if you want to sacrifice yourself go ahead. In 10 generations you might devolve back to the ocean.

I will, with a side of bugs