Alexandr Dugin’s daughter Daria got brutally assassinated in her own car tonight and not a single thread about...

Alexandr Dugin’s daughter Daria got brutally assassinated in her own car tonight and not a single thread about possibly the biggest political event of August exists on Any Forums.

Attached: D7CEDD19-4CE3-40A2-9901-A75763E89383.jpg (900x527, 141.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2022/08/20/europe/darya-dugina-killed-car-explosion-alexander-dugin-russia-intl-hnk/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

edition.cnn.com/2022/08/20/europe/darya-dugina-killed-car-explosion-alexander-dugin-russia-intl-hnk/index.html

Attached: 379ADC96-FC01-4DF9-8747-DBFFEAC7367C.jpg (753x1280, 74.22K)

>not a single thread
>there's 5 threads up not including this one

i dont care what happens on the otherside of the fucking globe. no one else should either.

Pretty based

>literal whos
been on here for years and never heard of these people until about an hour ago

Literally nobody cares

S

Attached: 1660925718011071.jpg (750x692, 91.66K)

Attached: Darya Dugina political slaying 'Daughter of 'spiritual guide' to Putin's Ukraine invasion killed in car explosion_ Russian_' - edition.cnn.jpg (1920x4175, 700.61K)

Fuck greasy old cave Jews

Sort of waiting to see what the Russian authorities say. Seems unlikely even that kike Zelensky would have the balls for that.

Boss molester glasses. I sport them too!

Attached: putin sees breasts.jpg (1400x1565, 175K)

True. This place is shit now.

>and not a single thread about
Nigger do you fucking use the catalog?
There's been dozens so far. It's kind of annoying, like who cares?

>

>

>

Lel shouldn’t have done the Alex jones tour I guess
I hate this kike as much as an other oldfag but I’m not sure how I feel about the going after his kids thing
But also they tried to kill us all

The average Any Forums user is no older than 17. What do you expect?

>never heard of these people until about an hour ago
Fuck off
Any Forums is dead. Every single post about this is just ghoulish retards not saying anything of substance. Thousands of 1pbti's blaming putin and praising nato.

Me neither. Why are they trying to push this like it's a big deal,

God is real and he hates mongolian horde from Russian Khaganate.

the trannie jannie turned Any Forums into /bant/ /trash/ and /lgbtqpedo/ so live with it

>some random bitch died
dont care

Roastie got toastie
Rest in piss

Attached: 1646263705715.jpg (600x663, 31.11K)

i have not understood posts like this since i started coming here.

honest question .. why doesn't Russia just overwhelm Ukraine with like 100,000 troops?

Ukies are a bunch of senior citizens at this point with about 80k dead and more injured

How will the NazBol movement ever recover?

Attached: 1653904803460.jpg (208x242, 16.41K)

uhhh I saw the wbm withotu context and thought to myself "gee that guy looks like Aleksandr Dugin" why was he driving near his daughter? seems odd.

Theres several threads. Unless you've got some video theres not much to say. Its russia. People get assassinated all the time. If I were putin I would want dugin dead as well for filling the minds of all his advisors with retarded nonsense that has led to russia's embarrassing failure in ukraine.

It will be interesting to see how paying an actual price for spewing expansionist rhetoric as your profession will make him react. Will it humble him to see it or make him even more unhinged.

Anyway, I am moderately amused.

Dugin is sort of famous as "Putin's brain" though.
He is the guy who worked out the theoretical framework for a revival of the Russian Empire as a land-based empire in Eurasia, as opposed to the ocean-based empire of the US.

that's because you didn lurk enough

Because it is, you ignorant fool.

Muh HIMARS and $763564677447 billion of US stinger missiles

That’s what the Russians tried to do from Belarus, it didn’t work

no, it's because they are incoherent.

He will double down, no doubt.
What does he have to lose anymore?
He is too old to change his mind.

I warned today about something big happening. I work at the Belarussian Embassy and ppl called me a faggot. We are being raided by glowniggers

it is annoying that it pops up every 10 seconds.

Attached: 1660611223436927.jpg (900x1351, 469.53K)

>Big
>This

But if they've only committed 200k troops of an army that has >1M ... why not just commit more?

Because it's just a special military operation, don't try to turn it into a war.
Putin would prefer to avoid full-fledged mobilization if at all possible.

glowniggers gonna glownig tge bord is pretty much useless rn. Even tg is better

Dugin is unknown in Ukraine, hohols rarely heard about him and don’t care. The he is quite a meme in the US. It was CIA that ordered the assassination. After all if you can openly murder opponents by a rocket why can’t you do it discreetly by bomb?

We had tonnes of them when it happened user

More what? More rear area troops? More useless conscripts?

This isn’t world war 1 anymore, you can’t just mass massive armies and send them in. You need more men with trucks supplying ammo and fuel to the army then you need actual men in the army these days it’s just a logistical cluster fuck

Dugins a commie, ruski and a libtard philosophist.

Its hard to feel bad for this tard

I could have fixed her