Maybe we are crazy

Maybe not

Attached: !i!!piommio.png (2047x1159, 3.43M)

Esta foto no esta possible si haya una courbatura de mierda

Attached: ililliulluiliuliuhjg.png (2229x1092, 3.62M)

1000s of miles and it would become obvious

Flat Earthers are insane but I enjoy their stubborness regardless.

Aren't those measurements in relation to sea level?

earth is a hexagon

Attached: milky_way_space_universe_night_sky_background_astronomy_star_night-1090931.jpg (1200x798, 1.19M)

It's straight to the other side, mountains in front are the Alpines...wtf
It's not (((theoretically))) possible to see that.

Attached: 1660132532194734.jpg (600x600, 77.65K)

lol

Attached: kkukuykuyuyk.png (2229x895, 293.33K)

donut shaped temperature is the most fun when we talk about kids play like 4 seasons and day night cycle all at once somehow let alone solar constants for the puberty section here

Youre perspective all fucked gay and retarded

How crazy would it be if flat earthers were actually right and we are living in a dome spaceship ruled by an alien elite that is looking at us like rats in a lab?

I see

I miss Rob Skiba. He’s the one that introduced me to the flat Earth. I still have a hard time believing it but Rob was always funny and insightful. He was a good egg.

Honestly I don't even care. Can do nothing about it one way or another

As crazy as actual reality.

infrared eliminates most atmospheric refraction which helps us see further

its funny how globetards say the reason we see past the 'geometric horizon' is due to refraction, yet when we eliminate it it actually lets us see further

earth is flat retards. the mercator projection distorts continent sizes and is based on a cylinder shape and when wrapped into a sphere turns Antarctica into a circle

Attached: mercator-map-square-with-lines.png (1000x757, 622.11K)

once u realize the maps we learned in school are a lie it becomes easier to accept

Attached: mercator-map-cylinder-eb.png (1000x547, 201.08K)

Nobody has proof it's flat
Nobody has proof it's not flat
Nobody can even prove they are real. This could all be my own dream

Water and carbon dioxide both refract infrared

this but unironically

How does water defy gravity if the Earth is round?

tell that to military railguns

One thing I notice on these flat earth maps is that if it were true, Australia would have a larger land area than North America and Africa would be the size of Eurasia

crater earth
apep

22 hour flight to a place one way.
18 hour flight back
ITS MAGIC

Irrelevant

If you can figure out to simply display the surface of a sphere on a 2d map then you'd be the first. There's a reason you usually see globes in classrooms alongside the 2d maps

you have no idea what you're talking about you fucking retard

there's a reason why the azimuthal equidistant projection preserves the laws of perspective and is hence the most accurate

stop presupposed the globe idiot

hey you dumb fucking faggot military railguns use infrared to shoot shit and shoot way past the point of the geometric horizon. if infrared seeing past the point of the geometric horizon is due to refraction that would not be possible retard