When did SNL come to meaning “Shiteating Nancy Liberals”?

In the old days it had dan akroyd, bill murray, christopher walken… ppl who actually were funny and werent just a string of politically correct cuts against republicans. When did it all go wrong? Who is the epicentric liberal fatherfucking faggot behind the current ultra liberal tone of SNL?

Attached: 7D98771F-CCCD-43BC-85D8-48EFC6740869.jpg (1920x1080, 450.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f9aM_dT5VMI
youtube.com/watch?v=c91XUyg9iWM
youtube.com/watch?v=ctPt74CNBA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When? jews

that feel when you realize the media has always been political and subversive but only as far as society allowed at the time given their sensibilities.

SNL was literally always shit. kids in the hall and those other faggot canadians were the only funny comedy troope of the last 40 fucking years.

ASS PENNIES
youtube.com/watch?v=f9aM_dT5VMI

In the late 70s, professional women still kept their mouths fucking shut at work. Ever since the 90s, New York City culture has been overrun with gynocentric attitudes.

The quality of the political writing took a nosedive when Jim Downey left. The writing in general started to become way more obvious and less intelligent 10-15 years ago, but with the overlay of smug liberal elite only worsening, creating a really unpleasant and unwatchable combination.

>christopher walken
was not on SNL

also you forgot
Chevy Chase
John Belushi
Eddie Murphy

Uh, Lorne Lipowitz Michaels.

Colin Jost is a fucking piece of shit and I think McKinnon has a lot to do with the constant liberal unfunny whining political skit shit. That asian fag comes off as walking talking george takei predator tweet. I still hate watch it.

I've been watching it since the 80s
they've always been pretty liberal but somewhere around 2014 was the season when they went off the rails and started getting more and more woke
(coincidentally that's right around when reddit went turboliberal / turbocensorious, as well)

(should probably add that I finally stopped watching in 2018 sometime, the ratio of good/neutral shit to leftist screeching got way too low for me)

Their politics aren’t terribly annoying when the skits are funny. The skits usually just aren’t funny. The Sean Spicer skits were funny and didn’t seem too bad, but that was years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=c91XUyg9iWM

This that kike was born in a fucking Kibbutz, it was funny when they were trying to subvert conservative america. Now that, thats done its just there to reinforce the kike cultural hegemony for the normies.

SNL was never funny. Late night shows are not funny. Never have been.

that's the sad part, even watching old episodes is tainted because it's obvious in retrospect what their agenda was
if you want a really insidious example, go watch the pilot episode of Studio 60 (the aaron sorkin series about an SNL-like show). the beginning centers around how bigoted and intolerant christian america is, how they can't handle any kind of comedy, etc (and the head producer jew gets fired for being too honest on TV, lol)

it's just insane how pervasive their shit was all these years, and it was completely invisible to almost everybody except maybe william pierce. and now things are turned 180 degrees the opposite and they won't allow any criticism from any source.

To be honest, SNL always had a bit of a liberal bias, even back in those days. But it was a lot less in your face. Though left and right bias back then was a bit different than it is now.

youtube.com/watch?v=ctPt74CNBA4
From 2011

>kike cultural hegemony for the normies
More like the NE, or Yankeedom has assimilated itself with Jewish culture. This, and other properties like NPR are all about convincing them they still have the juice in America. I'm not even sure it's meant to persuade middle american normies

>haha based SNL making fun of dang dirty demonrats
>waaaa no no no no you can’t just go making fun of REPUBLICANS abloobloobloo
I swear to god partyniggers should be shot on sight and strung up like christmas lights

Attached: 1620515248142.png (357x283, 72.26K)

its about dominating all Confederate supporting ethnic groups

Late 80s-mid 90s SNL had a lot of talent and was more willing to call out both sides. Norm McDonald used to have Clinton crime family jokes on every Weekend Update every episode. So many of those guys are either right wing (Dennis Miller, Victoria Jackson, and Rob Schneider) apolitical (David Spade and Adam Sandler) or vaguely left wing but really loose about it (Dana Carvey and Colin Quinn). Far cry from the Tina Fey era onwards.

The early 2000’s were pretty much the last good years of SNL.

Kys moran

2014 was when shit went sideways, almost like a lot of people were overtaken by an outside force. Maybe algorithms.