Social dynamics

Is mostly based on the EGO, I today realized I don't need attention or another useless one night stand, it's basically all postering, sexual social dynamics are stale low vibes, the one wins who pretends more he doesn't need it, I know some of you are not at this stage and will take it as an excuse to do nothing and not improve, well you are wrong. The rest I hope I'm welcome to the club, I decided it's not worth anything anymore. Now I need to decide what to do next.

Attached: 1660591853219423.jpg (446x597, 28.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/377785041/#377791999
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>another useless one night stand
>another
you're only lying to yourself

Eradicate all low caste behaviour, take responsibility and control over your life, lead a group of like minded men, be disgusted by hedonistic pleasure

Attached: denj2fg-1b3bdbde-88e7-48c6-b5ac-b10173bd7dd1.jpg (1029x1280, 182.28K)

Sex isn't for you white boy lmao

she's literally made for latino cock

my brain broke recently and it’s ruining my ability to find people attractive or jerk off. as soon as I look at a human face i’m just imagining all the veins and muscles and bone joints and their gross swivelling eyes connected by big root looking fat gross stems to a smelly mushy brain. like biological organisms are objectively nightmarish organic machine things except where robots are clean and sleek all the functions of the machine have been formed by stinking bendy flesh and gross little mandibles and wet organs. i seriously can’t even look in the mirror now without having a panic attack over how lovecraftian and vile I am, I fucking hate being this spindly flesh spasm. yeah the chemicals in my brain make me find her “symmetry” attractive until I realise it’s a porous piglike mesh stretched over a skeleton and all the reeking chaotic shit inside it. i haven’t jerked off in 2 weeks because of this and feel like i’m going to explode, i can’t fucking stand being like this anymore. same with my dog, i’m struggling petting him and shit because I just see this robotic mannequin of skin and instinct wrapped in meat. i don’t even like looking at him anymore and I used to love spending time with my dog

Is changjeet gonna get triggered by reality again?

Attached: 1627705487583.jpg (416x731, 39.13K)

Sorry dude - that sucks. You'll come around again once you realize the cosmic joke.

Attached: file.png (1000x1000, 292.62K)

your brain has been broken by the internet. just as planned

S N E E D
N
E
D

source?

Attached: nomo.jpg (1024x937, 54.04K)

>Is mostly based on the EGO
Destruction of the ego is an integral aspect of game. Approach women so you get rejected and the needy wimpy whining beta in you is destroyed.

I only wish I could seriously not give a fuck, being redpilled on the Female Question and being a volcel is such a huge gap.
I lived most of my life withouth sex or relations, but there is always that light that never goes out, that one day sex will be easily achievable for me, and I'll be cold with women yada yada. It's almost like everything I do is for women in the end, even if I find them annoying as hell

Built for BBC

Graphos and passangery

Attached: 210624135605-03-ferrari-296-gtb-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 65.66K)

Volcel is a bluepilled cope. If you are redpilled you would be out approaching women sober in the day and getting rejected. Once you take the redpill you can't renege and go back to the bluepill by trying to take blackpills or purplepills or whatever the fuck. You have to face reality and see the void.

>not tanned as God intended
I don't get why women purposefully burn their skin under the sun while picrel is in every way superior

All this pill shit is why your a fucking loser

I'm a winner because I'm redpilled. Any other pill is for losers.

>the one wins who pretends more he doesn't need it
I've been doing that my whole life and all it's done is made women completely ignore me.

>A new pasta was just born.
I stand in awe

take the robowaifu pill

Attached: 1613365046055.jpg (2250x2298, 501.17K)

Ah, so you're just another fraud
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/377785041/#377791999

Imagine her getting corrupted by some BBC

why would you say that?