NOT. MY. PROBLEM

S

Attached: 1661042731729194.png (496x724, 248.17K)

Any Forums really is satanic, taking joy in the death of an innocent girl.
i think dugin is raging faggot that fucked russia over with his gay ranting, but i am sad an uninvolved person died

She may was an innocent girl but her stupidity got her killed. You don't hang out with a person who openly promotes distraction of Ukraine during war between Russia and Ukraine. But Russians are delusional fucktards, they always believe that they are protected by their big daddy.

>OP’s faggot ass opinion
>Any Forums
Fuck off back to Plebbit along with OP.
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
FUCKING BAN ME JANNIEN I DONT GIVE A FUCK

Attached: 57AAF665-C42E-481A-8806-BDAD0FF90986.jpg (726x747, 122.23K)

Oh no, not the heckin vatniggerinos! The oinky woinkie civies in Ukraine we're fine but not in my heckin mother (male) Russiarino!

based Z-troon

putin is going to make it your problem.

and the cia caused it.

> uninvolved person
His daughter was 24/7 on Vatnik TV giving all kinds of warmongering rants. I wouldn’t call her uninvolved

Fascist and right wing retards always lose. There is a reason God sided with Stalin.

QRD?

2 WEEKS!!!!

Attached: notmyproblem.jpg (275x183, 8.25K)

a jew is supporting russjewland, what a coincidence.

Everyone applaud the MORAL ISRAELI for his VIRTUE about INNOCENT PEOPLE.
Now do Palestine.

>innocent
>uninvolved
Please do the bare minimum of research. She was a heavily political eurasianist constantly braying for war against White civilization and trying to drive a wedge between Russian Whites and the rest of the White world and to align Russia with mongol vermin.

>mutt golem opinion over other countries issue
Opinion discarded.

Attached: 1658875923008551.png (1304x1398, 2.22M)

That kike ain't special. Remember Ll the covid deaths? No didn't think so. Remember each of the soldiers and citizens killed between Russia and Ukraine? Naww didn't think so. One day you're here and then you're gone.

>communist

>god

Retarded

>she may was
Back to ESL lessons subhuman

Somebody try to assassinate a russian nationalist writer but killed his daughter instead.
Nobody really know who or why since he is not really an important figure.

Attached: Dugin.png (785x835, 66.45K)

Putin is a cuck that cant defeat Ukraine. We ain't skeered.

Why is everyone speculating this as an assassination? And even if it is, what are the angles? I don't get what NATO or the CIA get out of it. I would suspect that Putin might have a motive is Aleksandr was an insurrectionist. But maybe you guys can explain? And was there a reason the daughter was shwacked? Was it on purpose? An accident? Was she up to something?

Attached: 1638318478663.jpg (400x400, 17.88K)

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's not really a difficult choice. It's either you believe in the morality of sparing innocent lives, or you are a baltic toilet janitor brainwashed by neoliberal media.
Israeli user here is correct.

Attached: 9854398543982.jpg (810x450, 56.75K)

Leave it to the leaf to be the thread retard

Attached: 1655001564856.png (427x400, 17.42K)

It was probably just a shitty gas powered car blowing up since Russia wont have electric cars for the next century.

Based CIA

>please fuck off back to onions land
>please
kek, I hereby nominate bruce as the 21st century leaf
picrel is sufficient btw you backwards ass colossal pox spreading faggot

Attached: go-back-faggot.jpg (1024x733, 95.45K)

No one has yet made a claim to the killing. It could be a number of different individuals responsible for her death.

He was the mouthpiece for denazification and helped get hundreds of thousands killed so far for nothing. Now his legacy went up in smoke. It's a deserving fate for another Bolshevik stooge trying to practice Marxist Leninist bullshit. She wasn't an innocent she was the spawn of a devil.

>Israeli user here is correct.
You do understand that she was not an innocent bystander, right? She was a fervent Eurasianist and warmonger.

No link or context in OP. Just die tranny.

So you do admit that hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian nazis have been denazified? Screencapping this, although being an American your opinion isn't worth very much.

He looks like hes scanning for some coins that blew out of the ashtray.

Thanks for the insight. If this was an assassination it was Putin.

>WARMONGERING... AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT! ONLY WE ARE ALLOWED TO DO THAT! TIME FOR MORE ANAL SEX! AM I RIGHT FELLOW PATRIOT!?
I'm sure we totally haven't pissed off many parts of the world defending and uplifting a parasitic nation of people for decades who... due to their empowerment ment managed to parasite of every other race on the planet
But that is just silly little conspiracy nonsense, heh just take your shot goy for your own protection. Lel
Nigger jannies unban me from blue boards you fucking cowards
Seriously I'm not even political it is just faggot corporate shit suckers who dont like when you trash some fucking garbage cash grab corporate shit

Attached: Jannies.jpg (1024x783, 113.78K)

>now the real war begins
>this is only the beginning
>Ukraine collapse imminent any day now just wait
>t-80s in Berlin in 6 months

Attached: 1637039497841.gif (498x280, 3.76M)

>2 more years trust the plan
Kek

Any day now lulz

You obviously missed the Marxist Leninist scumbag part being a demoralized shill whose suffering a case of seethe and sneed. Bolsheviks have always lied, created the idea of racism through Trotsky, created the myth of deathcamps at the end of the second world war, caused the German civil war, caused Weimar Germany, infiltrated America and much of the Western world spreading degeneracy. You're just another propaganda devouring simp with a broken brain.

show me the part where she has personally taken another person's life...

She was already groomed into the pro-interracial-breeding anti-while sentiment by her kike dad