Why did the jews do this?

Redpill me on why we don't have cheap luxury, reliable air travel. This was a year before Judea officially and publicly declared war on Germany. The filming was ridiculous. Almost like it was planned. It's still a mystery as to what brought it down. They say there was a leak but don't know what would have caused it. Or ignition. After this the airship industry was brought to an end and zeppelins are no more, other than advert blimps. Only half the passengers perished. Airplanes crash constantly with nearly everyone on board dying almost every time.

Attached: hith-hindenburg-2.jpg (1200x900, 99.37K)

typical german engineering

Why would this strike fear in the lizardmans heart. They say when used for bombing, you couldn't see them coming at night. They were amazing bombers and none were downed during war. If fired at, they would simply cause tiny leaks that did nothing.

Attached: Hindenburg_first_landing_at_Lakehurst_1936-58e7241f5f9b58ef7e76d379.jpg (1280x960, 138.75K)

u already said it. cheap high class air travel not relying on the gas infrastructure. I've heard of dirigibles with glass bottoms, flying 50ft above the waves over the ocean, sounds quite amazing.

So, when you combine the space is fake conspiracy with the satellites are balloons conspiarcy and throw in a little bit of elysium space city/avengers helicarrier and bioshock infinite. Then you're drunk. But also, you're on to something. There is some kind of supercity in the sky being suspended with a combination of zeppelin and drone technlology with a little electric earth tapping electricity from the atmosphere at 20 miles in the sky.

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

Wasn't me. Swear to god. We're there any good answers? Or are you a bot?

>They say when used for bombing, you couldn't see them coming at night.
maybe if you're blind, have you seen the size of these things

WW1 bombing blimps were more of a retarded out there invention than something sane, germans started making bomber planes not bomber airships, because airships were super easy to destroy

>cheap high class air travel not relying on the gas infrastructure.
... what do you think they run on mate

blimps aren't wind powered, they have engines, engines that run on oil

That sounds incredible.

They had small diesel engines. But nowhere near the fuel needed as an airplane.

Hey used hydrogen fuel for their zepplin, which was a tremendous mistake. Hydrogen is highly flammable, highly reactive gas. That is why they switched to helium, an inert noble gas that doesn't react with anything. Unfortunately helium is not easy to get.

Hydrogen and Helium have another unfortunately property, because their mass is so low, they actually bounce fast enough in our atmosphere to achieve escape velocity and leave the earth. That's why we have virtually zero hydrogen and helium in our atmosphere. Although hydrogen is commonly found in lots of different compounds, helium is not. The helium that escapes to the atmosphere is lost forever, it's not sustainable.

The airplane basically made this technology obsolete.

Ah I see. Interesting. Thanks for your input.

But they can't travel into space right? Because eventually the air would be less dense than the gas in the blimp.

>But nowhere near the fuel needed as an airplane.
nah, I looked it up and apparently they were giants and consumed ocean liners levels of fuel

the big graf zepplins needed 65 tons of fuel for their trip, they didn't have great range for something like an airline plane
I don't really know what to compare it to though

>I don't really know what to compare it to though

The graf zepplins apparently had a maximum of 72 passengers, which was reduced to 40 later

I'm being generous and taking a small private plane with 78 seats, more than the maximum ammount of the zepplin, and it only consumes 17 tons of fuel, for a larger range, vs 65 for the zepplin

that's why all the airships you see these days talking about fuel efficiency for cargo are BLIMPS, aka without a big metal structure on the inside, soft body airships

the big airships, as cool as they were, had their inside be a mix of a bridge and a rocket
a bridge in the way it's a bunch of metal rods welded together
a rocket in the way it was built no where near as strong as it needed to be, with no margin of safety for strength

so while they were pretty cool and gigantic, they also had to lug around a gigantic metal airframe on the inside, that weighed a lot more than modern planes, of course, they also had lift, but so do planes with their wings

overall I would say that if we were to make a copy of the hidenburg with modern technology today, they would probably be more fuel efficient than planes, but not by a huge factor, at most twice as efficient, and more likely the exact same fuel efficiency if not worse

because of sheetz

>they would probably be more fuel efficient than planes, but not by a huge factor, at most twice as efficient, and more likely the exact same fuel efficiency if not worse
also the fact they can hover pretty much forever, unlike planes, but that's not a great selling point, airline companies need to use their planes constantly to make a profit, an airship would be even more expensive, so they wouldn't just let it float doing nothing for a long time

i just want our real history

Attached: 1646206179831.jpg (2528x8284, 3.88M)

I stand corrected. They are also slow which would be a tradeoff for efficiency. I know they can do things aircraft can't though. NASA is working on an interplanetary blimp program to have then monitor atmospheres. A rocket deployable system.

Attached: DzMKevFEyV8faxgstvasz4-650-80.jpg (650x378, 16.54K)

>They are also slow which would be a tradeoff for efficiency.
that's one of the reasons people are looking at bringing them back for cargo, cargo boats are a lot slower than blimps

also airships can be surprisingly fast, almost as fast as planes, but only rigid ones, the soft ones would physically bend and tear appart from the air pressure massing at the front from going too fast, the big rigid airships like the hidenburgs were basically a metal hollow skeleton with fabric on top, no problem going fast, and baloons inside the skeleton

>NASA is working on an interplanetary blimp program to have then monitor atmospheres. A rocket deployable system.
yeah, that's a great use for them, as I mentioned an airship can float in the air almost forever, I said that it's bad for a commercial company and that they would never do something like letting sit a giant expensive thing they bought, but for other planets, that becomes a feature, suddenly you get a platform sitting in the atmosphere at whatever altitude you want for several months (assuming it slowly leaks out air, or eventually breaks or something like that, if you get everything perfectly it could be years)
but despite all that I am still for airships, there's no reason we couldnt just genocide niggers, use south america africa and asia to grow biofuels instead of food for useless feeders, to get cheap renewable high energy density oil, to be able to afford the slightly higher oil cost, and bring airships back, just for how cool they are

same with planes, planes are horrible packed sardine cases where you are crushed and unconfortable because that's what people bought, normies always bought the cheapest possible plane tickets, which lead to normal planes no longer making enough money, and "economy class" planes completely replacing them, just because normies are cheap bastard who would rather spend 14 hours with their knees bent out of shape than spend 25% more on their plane ticket

If you have a giant lift chamber full of hydrogen it could ignite. It's just what it is OP.

The jews do a lot of things but this isn't one of them.

>If fired at, they would simply cause tiny leaks that did nothing.

Except explode.