Wow I love Finlando now

wow I love Finlando now.

youtu.be/WTHEGL31rRM

I wanna join this sex party with Finnish PM Sanna Marin !!

Attached: スクリーンショット 2022-08-21 13.41.48.png (778x954, 830.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4DiiVh-nVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=owbGl2ztzcE
weforum.org/contact-us
youtube.com/watch?v=HojoCWYhIkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't she used to be not anorexic

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

Cope. You leftist are utter degenerates and cancer to the world.

what a horrible language and an ugly voice, to a pretty woman with soulless eyes.

I wonder what kind of parties leaders of nations go to.

SNIFF SNIFF

what do her armpits smell like, anons?

sex party

>basado

Our Prime Minister has been spotted on festivals.
The leader of an opposition party posted a nude pic on instagram. And was doing wacky dances on election night lol.

damn that language is so ugly

Finnish sounds like 18th century Dutch

Attached: skynews-sanna-marin-finland_5868562.jpg (2048x1152, 98.84K)

Prime Minister Mark Rutte in black sunglasses.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4DiiVh-nVQ

The guy in the pic runs the most right wing party. And won only 2 seats in the video below, but became the biggest party during the senate elections a year later.
youtube.com/watch?v=owbGl2ztzcE

Attached: Naakt.jpg (1080x788, 83.11K)

normies are defending this because they see a reflection of themselves. a "normal person" partying, doing drugs, getting drunk, cheating on their spouse.

this drug-abusing whore has access to top secret state files. can pass laws affecting millions. can indirectly cause wars, famine, economic collapse.

we expect more from everybody else in society. imagine if a school teacher posted pics of themselves on a drug-fueled two-day bender. you think they'd successfully argue it was their private life? how about a pilot. or a surgeon. or a military general. at what point do normies realise that this behaviour is fine for *them* because they're all degenerate worthless scum, but not appropriate for the head of state?

or are normies too stupid to understand this?

Why is only one persons face blurred but nobody else’s? Who was the swinging dick whose identity they want to hide?

This should be posted every single day until she vacates office

The mole

The whole world is turning to shit, and it's happening with the consent of the majority. The majority of humans are evil NPCs. They will do as they are programmed to do.

fakes
finns have giant potato heads

You will

Attached: 1661058793327.jpg (1300x867, 325.04K)

She's really pretty tbqh

Still a dumb whore who shouldn't be within 10 miles of federal government

On a much smaller scale I operate 26 pieces of machinery from my control panel, some of which are size of house, the entire line takes up an acre and a half, millions of dollars on the line for me to fuck up, and I absolutely hate the responsibility, the stress of it

Now people who have never done my job, who wouldn’t know how to do it without being trained, these dumb mother fuckers always chirping about how easy it is, how their job is harder

But these are the same people who consistently show up late for work, will spend 40 minutes in bathroom stealing time, stand around on phone when boss is away, take an extra 20 minutes on lunch, casually walk around doing absolutely nothing when they don’t feel like working, come in on weekends when shops empty and get 10 hours overtime watching YouTube videos, and on and on it goes

‘Normies’ as you call them deserve no respect what so fucking ever. There’s lots of them on this website as well

This, you can see when a person does cocaine of drugs in general (besides weed) because of how their fat goes away and you see then super skinny, it's like their muscles suck the skin from the inside, she definitely does drugs, but my question is at this point, what politician doesn't?

She works for WEF like every other EU employee.

weforum.org/contact-us

Really? The year in college where I did coke all the time was the only point in my life when I was fat.

That's cause I was drinking vodka and smoking weed to take the edge off the comedown (as most coke users do) and was eating a lot when those kicked in. Look up Rurik Jutting, that English investment banker who tortured two hookers to death in Hong Kong, he started doing coke and ballooned to like 280 lbs

>will spend 40 minutes in bathroom stealing time, stand around on phone when boss is away, take an extra 20 minutes on lunch, casually walk around doing absolutely nothing when they don’t feel like working, come in on weekends when shops empty and get 10 hours overtime watching YouTube videos, and on and on it goes
Based. Seethe harder, Jewboot licker.

If you want to see a coke head, you only have to look at our minister of health during the plandemic.

Calm down Doreen

Damn those are some huge pupils

She should make an onlyfans

my job is also stressful. in the grand picture my role is small but people's lives are in my hands. I can't do any illegal drugs. I can't go on benders. I can't turn up to work shit-faced. and that's for me, a relative nobody.

she's in a far more important role and she's acting like a coked up teenager. its insane. and when people start defending this? pretending this is OK because she's a "young woman" (ffs she's 36) having "fun". you don't get to have fun when your job can potentially kill people. you give that up, you take some responsibility, you become a god damn adult.

what the hell is wrong with this world.

Attached: 756AD80B-3163-40E2-A364-74003A651917.jpg (880x2960, 929.24K)

booze sweat and post wall infertility

Sanna has gotten a lot sexier since she started doing cocaine! Her face is fucking beautiful now!!

Attached: sanna.png (867x698, 499.59K)

My coworkers I was describing are all replaceable niggers with two feet out the door already, the point of it all isn’t ‘seething’ it’s that I, an absolute nobody in scheme of society and politics, takes my job and responsibilities more serious than heads of state in Europe.

It should be an eye opening wake up call for anyone with more than shit for brains

what point do realise pilots, generals and teachers are no different to this because you live in a degenerate society?

And I guess I was also juxtaposing their leader with my shitskin laborers

Normies arent sentient. They dont have any thoughts. They do see a vapid whore and want to elect her. Its also why they defend her.

But its also much more than that.

If a man did any of the stuff this whore was doing, he was be getting arrested. Normies would be calling for him to be sodomized (does that remind you of a story in the bible?).

Normies are ultra feminist. They believe that a woman should be allowed to commit any crime and induldge in any act, while a man may be arrested for breathing or blinking. The reason is that feminism is a new religion that has been given to them by their masters, the jews. This is all discussed in the book of Revelation.
>the kings of the earth will bow before the whore
The “Whore” is feminism. Also means modern women (they are all whores and have the exact same personality, they are all the same exact whore, and they are worshipped by normies)