Euthanize the homeless and junkies

Attached: 5360D7A0-58F1-48AD-A6D0-E3B974F0DB5D.jpg (480x360, 28.59K)

Sounds like something Hitler would say and Hitler was the bad guy.

At the very least they should be confined to secure mental institutions.

Homeless white people are starting to show up in the county where I live

Stores are now having to close early due to these degenerates stealing from them

So, yes, I agree with your statement. Kill these white homeless people NOW

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

Hitler was homeless and empathized with the homeless and did what he did in part to help Germany's downtrodden.

Bleeding hear progressives and fiscal conservatives said that vagrants would take their meds so we don't have to warehouse them.

You can’t even deport Mexicans, no way the US can clean up its junkie and vagrant problem.

nah
give em munitions

Please this holy shit
How do we tolerate their shit so much
At least put them in a jail lite or something

As an american that could be your fate if just for one twit of events.
Post hand. You dont have any ability to imagine abstract future

>kill the homeless
then who will the jews fuck?

Having been homeless myself in the past due to shit circumstances, I have to chime in here. I had one less job than I needed to afford rent, so lived out of my car, then in/out of various parks and beaches. Never used hard drugs or anything. Never slept same place twice and never got messed with. Stayed as far away from homeless camps and shelters as I could, and 9 months later I finally got into a rental. Decade later I’m way more successful than even I had expected, own a condo, trad wife, and pure of blood.

Have all the homeless take drug tests. If they’re positive for anything other than booze or weed, send em somewhere (hospital/institution), or prison. We definitely need a new method of handling this situation that is prevalent all over america. Hell, send em to Ukraine.

>euthanise
Euthanise implies a peaceful end, why not just blow them up, run over them with tanks or something like that?

And also anyone with over 10 million dollars.

Why don't you deport them to Liberia? It is a land USA have bought, to deport the niggers back, but jews sabotaged that, but it is still there for the purpose of dumping the "human" garbage there. Liberals have no arguements to counter deportation into there, since it have your own constitution, or they'd be forced to admit niggers are subhuman, and proximity to them is a cruel, and unusual punishment. You could deport all illegal immigrants to there to, whom allegedly came for the freedom of your constitution, well have at it, but in Africa far away from leeching off your economy. Also dump criminals there too, and gradually all non-whites. Criminalise faggotry, and dump them there too. You can, and should deport all undesirable groups to there.

It’s shit like this that makes me like the nigger even more

no.

Attached: homeless.jpg (1621x651, 1.02M)

Institutionalize those utterly incapable of taking care of themselves, and the rest go into work camps where they are provided structure whilst producing some value to society. Those capable of transitioning out of the camps are given a path to sustainable independence. Institute mandatory drug testing and rehabilitation programs for persons in custody and those who are victims of economic/natural disasters displacement, provided no criminal history, are offered state-sanctioned independent housing until they can survive independently.

Attached: c50ee5887848fd91e08bdbc0c10156a3.jpg (500x617, 62.81K)

No, repave the roads with grass and reopen the public bath houses!

stop making land cost $5m per sqr meter jew