All drugs legalized

What do you feel about the ever growing forces of legalization across the USA and the world?

Attached: 8308C315-876F-4283-A5AC-E86A104481E9.jpg (1059x1695, 537.94K)

Living in the south the last thing I want to happen is the white trash going full blown on their meth and Xanax and nuggets puffing weed everywhere, what a shitty idea and thread.

I'm all about taking away power from the cartel, but you'll have to legalize prostitution next or they'll kidnap your kids.

They already do all of that and you live under a rock.

Canada legalizing all drugs is heaven for everyone. I recommend it to everyone.

I fucking love it.

Attached: A universe is a thought. A reality is a thought..png (772x1037, 3.9M)

Dont care. People should be able to do what they want even if it harms themselves.the ruling class uses fioe bo need to pretend like it's so wrong.

So who's dick do you suck for coke now?

legalize rainwater collection next

I genuinely don't understand the meaning of your pic related.

Making ingestion of any substance illegal implies state ownership of your body. So all drugs should be legal and the "people" with no impulse control can get naturally selected.

I believe that legalizing all drugs would contribute greatly to maintaining a stable population.

handle your shit or senpai handles your coffin. problem solved.

Better to legalize and regulate it because now the chinks and mexicans are shoving fentanyl in everything.

Attached: 2C586325-3D64-4D0C-9C56-3EB207C860E9.jpg (1242x1490, 1.23M)

sourceon image? i need this woman.

The Lolberg Dream: Every drug is legal, stoners live in harmony with the land and grow fields of the marijuanas to frolic through, picking the choicest buds from the gumdrop trees. Everyone giggle tee hee hee and floats down happiness river.

The Disgusting Shitlib Jewish Reality:
Pharma throws a politician some shekels, all of you faggots still get fined and go to jail if you grow over 3.1529 plants over .65 meters tall of the Juana.
They pay their barrier to entry fee that they make back in government grants, medical contracts and tax breaks, and sell packs of prerolled joints and bowl packets to shit eating niggers, spics, faggots and college soifaces that pitch it to high-schoolers.
The price is roughly ~85% the same as when it was illegal.
It all has the soul the sound a florescent ceiling light makes.
The Jew wins in every way.

And you sloppy degenerate shit, will be fine with that. Because you're just a loser who tokes your life away no different than a democrat voting welfare advocate troon lover. It is all you value.

Psychedelics are good for your soul/consciousness.

Seeing other perspectives and expanding your consciousness is super empowering.

If all of the confederates were on LSD, they’d win the war because of the all out out of the box thinking.
I found mushrooms not only encourage seeing what I truly value but also the equally reminding me to ignore the vast amount of things that aren’t worth a single thought.

Our thoughts are all.
To think of what we love only is key.
Giving our thoughts/soul to what we don’t love is equivalent to death.

Attached: 8EEEA3C0-7A7E-473E-9E6D-EE627D1C9BED.jpg (749x970, 118.7K)

I get what you’re saying but cheer up and focus on how we can win the “libertarian dream”.

It’s not a really a dream at all, it’s simply the correct way. Refer to it as such.

Attached: 49A8201F-952A-487D-99A8-2FB26F4B8C60.jpg (750x734, 85.07K)

Yeah, I mean obviously there are the people that drink bleach or hit themselves with a rock till they die.

For drugs to be illegal is flat out wrong.

Besides, people only become drug addicts when their society sucks so much that no other sources of good feelings can be found AND if their economy sucks so much that acquiring the drugs becomes a problem

Attached: 55EA7DC6-7BF0-4819-9B51-DB741059D36D.jpg (750x807, 92.56K)

Good. Me and my family will not be in contact with any drug abusers at all cost. This would liberalize society to a good degree.

Leave my country if you’re going to call who call the members of my race who are abused by a fake and regressive government into poverty “white trash”.

Tsk

All blessings to “white trash” taking over the USA.
I’ve seen more innovation and real progress among “white trash” then anywhere else in the USA.

“White trash” are building solar EVs and are doing home grown genetic modification.

I wouldn’t be surprised if you call Palestinians “trash” as well.

Attached: EDDF5C25-0E90-4893-953D-19507FF43F04.jpg (936x937, 255.84K)

Good. Time for the states to regularizate usage,and not mafias. Free free of blood or stealing smugglers,let jailed the ones that killed or robbed.
Yeah seriously, laws that arent stated as laws against God are un natural and provocate caos. Any drug law has made any place drug free. In the NT is said that is better moderation(with some). Not to jail people using whats being used since always. And yes,there Will always be addicts and alcoholics. Being ilegal,more. As alcohol laws proved on Usa. Or weed in Netherlands ,less teens smocked there weed than in other european countries. As its legal its not seen as "cool", so just who really like it smockes.

With*wine,a call for moderation. Not for jailing users. If robbing or killing while drunk,then thats different. Common sense its obvious

Legalize drugs, guns, and prostitution

And then create a stable good representative accountable society with an economy that has almighty antitrust laws/a real economy

Yeah wtf

Psychedelic aesthetics.
To no exaggeration if someone does psychedelic right they’ll see things like the blue picture.

Also outdoors sometimes looks like a painting. Like the owl picture.
The guy is wearing 2022 type clothes that are often worn by psychedelic gen Z.
Also that girl had obviously done psychedelics. Shes got a soulful energy to her.

Attached: B3917749-C222-4495-8C19-BCFD0F783A93.jpg (5760x4096, 3.96M)