Why is America the only developed nation without universal healthcare?

Every other nation has it, and is doing just fine, actually better.

Attached: 4C77B259-9516-4196-BDA2-33C22E4617CA.jpg (848x480, 42.78K)

Big pharma

Usa is not a developed country

So let me just give you a dose of reality.

The lack of healthcare in the US is an abysmal shame, but you cannot expect a corrupt, pile of shit garbage government like the US Federal Government to provide you "healthcare". You can provide them the means to rape your ass for money, but you will just be more poor and healthcare will still be shit.

Whine about healthcare all you want, the governmewnt you expect to fix it is a pile of shit.

The US isn't a nation, it's an economic zone, and as such fuck everyone who isn't yourself or your family, everyone here is your enemy and competitor. A good word to the wise, if you have friends you will never want for enemies.

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

No I didn't

way too much corruption

Because literally everything in America is better except crime rates. Go to Japan to be safe and experience the 2nd most mainstream culture on the planet. Go to America to live life to its fullest and experience the most mainstream culture on the planet. There is no inbetween, you will financially suffer with no economic diversity to spend your money on everywhere else.

it is called ohio ....

Developed?

Attached: 1657384806573.jpg (1000x871, 60.91K)

Because we're not a nation and we're ruled by Jewish capitalism.

>developed nation
You're hilarious. Is this another humor thread?
Honestly I don't want Americans living any longer I've already had it with their yappy dog bullshit enough for one life time.

>Our government is the most corrupt criminal organization on the planet.
Let's give the Government control of our healthcare.

because america is the only developed nation that has the babysit and defend the other "developed" nations because before we policed the world the euro niggers were constantly at war and having to babysit such primitive backward "humans" is costly and we had to make sacrifices like not having communist health care systems.

sorry

i live in a country with universal healthcare but I still go to private doctors and hospital because they provide better service. i have the means so I'd really rather not subsidize subhuman lowlifes with my taxes if I could. that's what the issue boils down to, the people higher up in society subsidizing the lower. if you are above it's your rational short term class interest to oppose universal healthcare, if you are below, the opposite. But there's the "The collective well-being of the nation affects me as well" view to consider, so it is not such a black and white answer, that's why I say "short term". in the long term an healthier society in general will improve your well being too. So it's a complex calculus that we have to consider.

Because mandating health care is a violation of the entire US Constitution. Did you miss the forced injections the last 2 years?

this

How many times do I have to read this same thread?

America is a developed nation?

but you also have to consider that on the other hand, that which is subsidized is encouraged. being a mordibly obese thing will fuck you over in a private healthcare system, meanwhile you will be subsidized by a universal healthcare system. Society works, essentially, by cybernetic signals. In a private healthcare system, you will be promptly met with the market signals against being an unhealthy blob - bad behaviour is actively discouraged. Meanwhile a public healthcare system removes these signals, disconnecting your actions from outcomes.

Other developed nations have more productive populations. Most of Americas population cost it money.

Simple as that.

UHC is a scam.

because america is a slave nation

>in the long term an healthier society in general will improve your well being too.
But universal healthcare doesn't make healthier society.
I know few doctors and they always say that they have like 15 minutes for every patient and they have no time to actually "help" the patient.
They also can't say "just quit alcohol and exercise" even though it would be the proper treatment.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104.86K)

>Every other nation has it, and is doing just fine, actually better.
lol no

UHC is not free never had never will extortionate amount of taxes for it I rather have my own private health insurance and pay ridiculous amount of taxes