SCIENCE HAS CHANGED

get used to it chuds

Attached: Science.png (1174x708, 199.7K)

Attached: simonsays.png (1071x375, 320.81K)

take that mask off chud, stop being a conspiracy theorist.

Attached: 1609696867409.png (1501x1417, 249.94K)

>science
>opinion
>bad science is fine if I agree with its findings
Why not just engage in first principles instead of listening to demagogues?

Too much work?

>science is an Artificial intelligence
>skynet lock in

>TwatterBots have an opinion
Into the trash it goes
>chuds
Chuds
>CHUDS
>LOOK MOMMY I SAID THE WORD AGAIN

Attached: 1636272729076.png (773x268, 25.13K)

Attached: C863E610-9163-420C-9404-C59489EDEF95.jpg (1137x1546, 184.12K)

>science changed
no, it just had to admit we were right all along because nobody wants to follow their draconian mandates anymore and more people have died under Biden's watch

>Noooo you can't discuss politics here and slide by BBC threads

hey unvaxxed bros, we need to talk. shits about to get serious. How you wanna be when shit goes down? You wanna "hahaha told ya so"? Or you wanna dig deep within yourself and discover incredible compassion you never knew before?

What are you talking about bro? They are ramping up for a new wave of this with the new variant vaccines they are cooking up. They are going to claim they are "bivalent" and cover old and new strains and you will see these same retards do ANOTHER 180 and condemn us for not taking it. Add to a shift in government in the midterms and we will be legally forced this time.There won't be compassion from them for us (AGAIN), unless they lay down their weapons and join our side.

whats their motive here

>SCIENCE HAS CHANGED
Did they fire up cern again?

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

>science is what I say it is

Attached: 1616298196017.jpg (988x921, 138.16K)

npcs. we're all surrounded by soulless braindead npcs. I can hardly cope. is this all there is?

Trust the science!

Attached: 07250211127161644437.jpg (1080x1454, 765.85K)

What people don't realize is that science is fact. That is, if the masks were found to not stop COVID transmission today that means it did not stop COVID transmission when the mandates first were implemented. And the beautiful thing about science is that you can ask a concise and specific question then make an experiment to test it out.
The obvious question to ask should've been "Do masks prevent COVID transmission?".
Then you could plan a few experiments to determine that. This could've taken a few months MAX to test it out. It doesn't need years to just say "the science has changed."
The fucking issue is we have retarded "scientists" leading the discussion who do not know the right questions to ask nor know how to design experiments.

>What people don't realize is that science is fact.
Until more science comes out. Then it's a new fact.

I thought the science was settled?

CHUD
>Charming
>Handsome
>Unique
>Driven

Then we shouldn't make world changing decisions based on science so unsettled it changes every month

If science changes, then it shouldn't be a reliable basis for any kind of policy, such as "climate".

So science to them is the current establishment dominate peer group in agreement on a Hypothesis, any new Hypothesis even using all logic and data are people not believing the "science" because theier Hypothesis doesn't agree with the ominate official establishment peer groups Hypothesis being promoted. They can't even comprehend what I just layed out, I just broke it down

Attached: 1661056169951823.gif (848x934, 2.47M)

Attached: 1658808919295894.jpg (433x388, 31.55K)

Control. they don't care if you even believe them. All they care about is that you do what they say to avoid being shamed.

Science doesn't change without tons of experimentation and new evidence backed up by peer review*.

*NOTE: Peer review specifically means that OTHER scientists conduct the same experiments themselves using the EXACT methodology given in the original experiments to obtain results supporting or contradicting the original findings. further experimentation MUST be conducted and methodology followed EXACTLY.