This is your daily reminder that doctors and hospitals are the most lethal threat we face in 2022

Remember when there was rioting in 20 different countries because a nigger overdosed on drugs? In that year 9 unarmed black men were killed by police. Now, how about 250,000 murders every year for the last 50+ years? Surely someone will talk about this? r-right anons?

Attached: jewish doctors murdering the goyim en masse proofz.jpg (1395x1268, 213.21K)

A lot of doctors are insane fuckers. Psychopaths who could kill you with the wrong medication, treatment, heck even surgeons are fucking stupid in many cases.

hum chud, the paper clearly reads:

"making medical errors the THIRD leading cause of death"
AVCs and heart attack still kill more people than doctors. Checkmade CHUD.

They wanted to abolish the police because they killed 9 niggers a year. But 250k a year is just....no problem? The FBI regularly says that white supremacy is the most "lethal threat we face" and if you total up every person that has been killed by a "white supremacist" in the last 50 years combined it is not even 1/100th as much as doctors and hospitals kill.

most doctors are evil psychopaths, the serial killer type, that's not news to anyone

especially the surgeons, same with the vets
you have "doctors" who do thousand of esthetic surgery operation for money, mutilate the genitals of trannies, or straight up rip off the balls and ovaries of pet with a knife all day with a smile, yet society pretends those people are sane and well adjusted

imagine literally going into school thinking "what path leads to me spending as much time as possible cutting living flesh with a knife?" to chose his studies, that's your average doctor

>They wanted to abolish the police because they killed 9 niggers a year. But 250k a year is just....no problem?
You got that right CHUD.

Because the doctors don't discriminate against POC of color and underepresentated minorities of color. Equal opportunity medical malpractice.

The sign is a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where "feed" and "seed" both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Feeduck and Seeduck".

>Because the doctors don't discriminate against POC of color and underepresentated minorities of color.

Proof that they do? Your fanfic sounds pretty wild.

>posts article from 2017
>acts as if it's new and enraging

Doctors kill 10,000x more "POC" per year than the police.

It isn't new, this has been going on for 50+ years and I have NEVER EVER seen any news report it, EVER.

Doctors and hospitals kill more in the USA than the holocaust.

normalizing """medical errors""" will not save you from Nuremberg 2.0

Attached: over 9000 dead.jpg (1019x823, 120.92K)

I do not want it to be normalized, I want people to WAKE THE FUCK UP. If george fucking floyde can caused riots in 20 fucking countries than this should cause a nuclear apocalypse by comparison. I am tired of the bullshit, the lies, the hypocrisy, the illogical narratives. I am autistic and nothing drives me crazier than an illogical narrative.

I've been to some pretty good surgeons.
Surgeons I find are the most competent in the medical profession, despite being quite ruthless people.
Its often a lot of the lower levels in medicine that completely overestimate their abilities and importance.

The thing that is rife in the medical field is believing that 'le heckin science' has solved everything, and therefore you can just have 95 IQ women and foreign jerk-offs aided by computers do everything.

Its hard to find a doctor who has an original thought, and what this means is that a lot of old knowledge is being lost.
As tech advances, and information is spread globally, people are becoming dumber and not good problem solvers.
They just need the computer or the manual to tell them the answer, and if your case doesn't match up, they will either just send you home or give you a completely wrong treatment.

Thank you based German user, almost word for word what I was about to say, I had a recent whole ordeal with some faggot retard doctor. A lot of them are literal psychos and they all great you like lab rats, very rarely is there an actual good doctor that knows what he’s talking about. And they can’t know everything as much as they pretend to. It’s the doctors that refuse to admit they’re wrong and talk confidently about shit they truly don’t deeply understand thats the real fucks you got to stay away from.

Yeah if you want to be a serial killer work for the NHS and you are untouchable.

What do you tell the hundreds of Canadians who go to the United States to receive expedited specialized medical services? and how many of those 250,000 killed were Canadian medirape tourists?

Sure I get it but you're talking to a brick wall man. Americans LOVE hospitals and pill pushing doctor quacks almost as much as they love cops and niggers.

Not you user, and not me. I suspect we are more numerous than we are led to believe. They manufacture our consent by making us thing we are in the minority, but I suspect that you and I are actually the majority.