Realistically, what would happen if China invaded the United States?

Would everyone set aside their differences and come together to defeat the invasion and developing true patriotism and nationalism?

Would it be declared racist to fight the Chinese and not let them have anything they wanted to?

Would some block of Americans side with the Chinese in exchange for a separate purist state for their own beliefs?

Would the United Nations get involved to combat it?

Or something else entirely?

Attached: Roar.jpg (259x194, 17.12K)

>Would everyone set aside their differences and come together to defeat the invasion and developing true patriotism and nationalism?
the only people that have been shown with the capabilities of setting aside their differences is white people so no. niggers are the biggest national security threat the usa faces. they will all turn against the country if we were invaded

The tears of a billion chinks would be enough to solve our drought

Attached: 1659848634706146.jpg (800x600, 104.01K)

>what would happen
American women would spread their legs for them

Idk nigs have already been cleaning asian clocks as a past time for a few years now. I don’t see why that would change just because of a little invasion

I would be rock hard slaughtering chinks.

Attached: _5774118_orig.jpg (360x332, 49.53K)

Lots of dead chinamen

this

They can’t even take Taiwab

Im helping the chinese.

Jews would play both sides
Everyone would lose even if someone "wins"

It's not safe having an erection for more than four hours wetback.

Attached: 1249673034020-820x547.jpg (820x547, 94.52K)

They would be crushed. USA can easily destroy China just using planes. China wouldn't stand a chance. China couldn't even get near USA btw.

It would be like 9/11 except with a clear enemy, an entire nations army and not just some dudes in the mountain in the desert. No doubt some americans would protest or possibly defect but the ones who bond together will be bonded in history as the fiercest generation of american warfare. Sure niggers and other countries, even some of my own disparaged american compatriots, would day that trannies rule the armed forces, but its simply just not true. Its clear americans will maintain superiority and always will, especially vs soulless bug people.

Attached: received_1082913769286035.jpg (1080x918, 70.14K)

Niggers would take it as a sign to start looting everything on sight

I believe the US is essentially invulnerable to an invasion because of their geographic location. Maybe if Canada or Mexico sided with China and they entered from there it could be possible. I think we'll destroy ourselves before then through our own domestic civil issues.

Attached: 1660770476103095.png (754x720, 614.16K)

>Would some block of Americans side with the Chinese

You're seriously asking us this when America's government pushes constant anti white, constant anti freedom and anti self defense, pushes drag queens on our children and sex changes on our kids, Claims feds opening doors for protesters is a insurrection?

Fucking a right I'd fight against this country and never for it again.

i would sell them tacos and lemon cars along with transgender surgeries

Do you think the Americans would go into a civil war or something?

Do not be ridiculous

America has plenty of nationalism and patriotism to defend itself from China and invade China if necessary

>Invade a 1.4 billion country
Nah

What did he do

Once within 200 miles, Chinese forces are obliterated.
>what would happen if china invade USA
Lmao

A single block of gangsters from Chicago would destroy the entire Chinese army.

You’ve already lost and a war is unnecessary..

lol.
The chinese - ahh, silly sausage.

Attached: 5E5E0A0E-EEB1-4DF9-A138-D0E4E4B0593B.jpg (1026x509, 127.53K)

The number of soldiers does not determine whether an invasion is effective or not.

If we go by your logic then UK would never have been able to invade India

As others have said and as you probably already know, it would be near impossible for them to actually invade. But pretending they did, I have no doubt that the vast majority of Americans would come together to fight them. Even the left. For sure some would defect and they would be ruthlessly hunted down and crushed by true patriots.

Even most factions that would rather overthrow and install their own government would probably fight the Chinese imo because their leadership would be smart enough to A) realize who would win that war and B) realize that there would be no real opportunity to install their own system under the Chinese.

Doubled dipped with the same chip.

I would probably kill nigs and blame it on the chinese

is he ok?