She is a young woman of 36 as she says herself

Sanna has done nothing wrong. Here are the facts

>Elderly Opposition leaders are trying to find anyway to smear her. In their warped view clubbing is immoral.

>Finland currently has tense relationship with Russia. So Russia is obviously using this to smear her and cause Finnish instability.

>In regards to the kissing video. We do not know what level her marriage as at. If her Husband and Sanna are both okay with this, then it is fine.

End off.

Attached: sanna.jpg (620x465, 26.57K)

SANNAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: mfw theyre having sex without me.png (600x903, 247K)

Women have no place in politics.
Simple as.

>young woman
>36

Attached: costanza.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

> I'M STILL YOUNG AT 40, BROOOOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: roastie final edition.jpg (714x1024, 84.15K)

I wish I could have been there to hold the cup in my mouth while she released a torrent of her drug filled and africanus criminalus seed runoff Goddess champagne directly into my mouth and the cup.

>36
grow up

I already had 3 kids by the time I was 36 and I stayed home, unlike this harlot, with my family.

why is NATO full of pedophiles?
you think Sanna being a cheating whore, slobbering all over multiple strange men while high on drugs in a nightclub away from her husband, is the issue
>it's only one issue
the real issue is WHO she is partying with
watch the webm of her being a cheater again
look at the pedo symbols on the shirt
right at the start of the webm

the only question is how fast will she age now that she's addicted to adrenolutin

Attached: cheater.webm (272x480, 1.38M)

she needs to step down... think of it what u will but u cant do that "during a time ukrainian children die"

>We do not know what level her marriage as at. If her Husband and Sanna are both okay with this
THATS NOT A FUCKING MARRIAGE YOU STUPID FUCK.

Smoke your weed and drink your cum
Your time is coming, roastie scum

The fact that she made her country into America's bitch, doomed her people to subservience to a non-White shithole like America is the only smear I need.

>She is a young woman of 36
>young woman
>36
lmfao

>>In regards to the kissing video. We do not know what level her marriage as at. If her Husband and Sanna are both okay with this, then it is fine.
I agree cuckery is okay.

>young woman of 36
That a LOT if mileage in that busted O-ring

>you think Sanna being a cheating whore, slobbering all over multiple strange men while high on drugs in a nightclub away from her husband, is the issue
WORTHLESS WHORE. LOWER THAN DOG SHIT.

Attached: 1661055562237.jpg (486x189, 78.38K)

She should be raising a family, not parting, snorting coke and larping as a prime minister and a general in the WW3

This dumb erasmus demon whore is nothing exceptional and that's an indictment of all of our governments and leaders. Remove

It's not that she was clubbing, it's that the prime minister of Finland spent the night clubbing.