I cant breath

I CANT BREATHE
imagine screaming that 11 times while a knee is on your neck suffocating you
and yelling for your mama

Attached: icantbreathenigguh.jpg (1200x1798, 718.5K)

Talk to a cop sometime and ask them how often they hear perps they arrest whining about how they can't breath.

We wuz breathen in shiz

I can’t imagine being a nigger

And, 3 cops spent 10 minutes trying to get that faggot into the cruiser. What are they supposed to do, walk his drug addled ass to the station house?

so a nigga deserves to be killed?

sheeeeit.

Attached: georgefloyd-victim.jpg (700x993, 602.22K)

He said it before he was on the ground a few times as well.

he called out to his mom and your making jokes?
and your right it only happens to innocent black ppl. #justicefor george floyd

Did I say that? The cop used an approved hold on Floyd. Understand? It was approved. Funny no outrage about Tony Timpa. Not one peep.

well i am one and we are treated like shit

Of course. That's SOP for faggots who get arrested.

well, the tapping out codeword was "I will take care of my family and be a responsible father" but St Floyd just couldn't say it

His last meal was a banana.

yes

Nigger. A nigger deserves to be killed. Proper vernacular is appreciated around here.

Maybe Niggers just have a hard time breathing is all and we need to show the Niggers some compassion like the Jews did when they sold them into slavery for profit?

she was wight . its called reparations. seems whitey is retarded

Complying would have been a whole lot better but I guess that's just too hard for negros, not to mention just not breaking the law in the first place.

Wrong question to ask on this site.

Attached: BLM-knowshow2party.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

I cant imagine causing such a scene at the corner store to have the cops called on me.

He was literally having lung dysfunction because of the OD. He shouldn't have blown all his oxygen resisting arrest.

That nigger OD'd according to the autopsy

Attached: 1655178917991.jpg (582x1024, 61.74K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

not the making fun of aave

No, you are treated like pets.

Must-know redpills about jews and their slave trade:

And, 2 kids came out of the store to warn him that they called the cops and the dopey motherfucker still just sat there.

If you can't breathe, you can't speak. Explain that shit, nigger.

he was a good man and amazing father and shit
why is wighty so dumb?

That’s why the faggots that killed him are in prison and his mamas a millionaire

he couldn't possibly comply because he was overdosing on fentanyl and started having a heart attack when he was surprised by being arrested after committing a crime lmao

>knee is on your neck suffocating you
You need to be 18 to post here.

The cop that killed him got 26 years. He'll be an old man when he's released. Not a great way to go through life.

>its called reparations
No, it's called Marxism among retarded niggers like you. You are being played by Jews but you're too proud to admit it.

Attached: bakunin-on-marx.png (2225x961, 3.01M)

doesnt seem like he's not complying

His drug dealer (in the passenger seat of his car) should have intervened on his behalf.

There's a similar video of a similar guy dying the same way after excitement, laying flat on a stretcher. It took him the same amount of time to deplete his oxygen.

Imagine being scumbag nigger George groid

eazy he was being slowy killed dumb wight man

>imagine
i cant because id never find myself in that niggerish situation. i dont use counterfeit money, have a long history of crime and being a piece of shit, or take 12 times the lethal dose of fentanyl

look up "aave

Typical ebony altercation.
At least they kill each other at a far higher rate than everyone else!

And now any cop that kneels on a detainees neck will take a beating.

Stop making this degenerate nigger into a fucking martyr, retarded nigger was high as balls on fentanyl, had covid, and knew he was passing a fake bill, didn't comply and tried to use past trauma with cops as an excuse (maybe if he wasn't a fucking criminal nigger he wouldn't hae had past traumatic run-ins with cops)... He also was a convicted felon, with quite a record including once holding a gun to a pregnant mother.

>he was a good boy, he dindu nuffin
fuck outta here, so glad I moved outta Minneapolis shortly after that faggot town decided to idolize this dumb nigger.

man "marsm" thats a big word

LOLZ
>HE GOT WHAT HE FUCKING DESERVED
The Americant sense of justice is so fucking JEWED now.
God hasn't changed his mind though--
>pic rel;

Attached: God HATES George Floyd!.jpg (729x1286, 348.57K)

Good man---
Spread this FAR AND WIDE in the Buh-LACK cOOnmunity..
They NEED to know.

Attached: ThePilling.jpg (277x573, 27.35K)

How was he speaking without breathing?

those wights are both wite

cuz we blaks kan foo

>bottom line is he shouldn't have died over $20

Nobody would dare call the cops innocent because of the circumstances of his arrest before his accidental death.

>expecting niggers to stick up for another

Stop posting pictures of Reginald VelJohnson.

Attached: 1650059340998.jpg (490x410, 42.3K)

That's what happens when you ingest lethal doses of Fentanyl. He also has the distinction of being the first man to ever die from a knee touching his back.

Imagine being a retarded nigger overdosing on Fentanyl and chimping out in front of the cops.

>NAMEFAGGING NIGGER
So...Just more"Looks at MEEEE" and other non-prefrontal lobe havin' horseshit,huh?
I've known maybe 1(ONE) based intelligent black in my life--the rest are ALL NIGGERS TO ME.

Attached: 1624730205504.gif (320x321, 1.63M)

we do
eva heard of gangs n shit

u b majik

Attached: morgan_freema.jpg (1344x2010, 1.7M)