Sigma Male Obsession

Whats up with this sigma male obsession nowadays?

Do people want to be an apathetic cynical empty husk of human being? Do you want to view other people as a grey blurry mass of obedient slaves that should be nameless.

DO YOU WANT TO BE LIKE THAT? HUH?

i.imgur.com/I973Aeo.png
i.imgur.com/Ky54jHW.png

>Affectless Schizoid (including compulsive features). Typically unresponsive, cold, lackluster, lacking in passion, unaffectionate, emotionless, spiritless, in-excitable and uncaring. Exhibits a preference for rigid schedule (obsessive-compulsive feature) with the coldness of the schizoid.

Do you want to reach the singularity of apathy and cynicism?
Do you want to have the same expression on your face as if you are possesed? DO YOU WANT THAT?
Do you want to feel absolutely nothing, after praise or critique from other people that you deem worthless wagecuck slaves?

Attached: schiz.jpg (560x315, 25.53K)

Beta sociopaths trying to find a way to make themselves alpha

basically ignore it

>why are you concentrating on yourself rather than being led by walking emotion traps like a controllable retard?!
If a bitch wants me, she'll come to me. If she wants me to want her, she better pass my shit tests.

fpbp society is collapsing basically

aren't sigma males just autists?
i'm struggling to see the difference

Take your goymeds

glorified douchebag autists who lift basically

Do I want to be a beta? Better to disconnect than be a doormat to the state and hammy women and some other guys kids.

its because they deem these anti heroes as "sigma" from their "favorite" movies and tv shows which they don't understand. most characters they deem sigma are anything but.

Patrick Bateman
>"because I want to fit in"
Walter White
>"we're a family"
James Bond
>gets married and is crushed when his wife is killed in various portrayals
Saul Goodman
>deeply cares about his family and loved ones
Rustin Cohle
>"looks to me like the light is winning"

all these "sigma based outliers literally me" tried to fit in or led normal lives 99.9% of the time precisely the way these D- level high school book report speedwatchers never can and never will. all of their sigma characters try to live a normal life

Attached: hehe.jpg (1023x681, 153.55K)

This is the only thread I've seen on it in a while.

So why are YOU obsessed with it?

You posted this yesterday kill yourself.

I'll rather be the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last.

>yet another rerun of the haves insisting they have some inherent quality when they're just privileged or riding on someone else's laurels (and thus the have-nots must be inherently inferior)

Attached: 1654402204211.png (1280x720, 1.83M)

>Whats up with this sigma male obsession nowadays?
Focus on science, reaching immortality, fucking off to space and leaving the losers in the dust.
That is why.
Crabs in a bucket. You will get yours when they pepper the planet with rods from god and nuclear bombs. Then after they are finished exterminatus on this husk of a rock full of sin and degeneracy they will toss a meteorite its way and blow it to kingdom come!

Attached: SmartSelect_20220820-225801_Samsung Notes.jpg (794x980, 267.86K)

You're that romanian whose friend got a gf but didn't tell you.

Attached: 6128154_ha-ha-ha-nelson-simpsons-haha-png-download.jpg (880x736, 125.22K)

I'm a smagma male. Never wash you penis is lowers your vril.

I am what I am and they are what they are. Deal with it.

>"Bruh, do you even lift"
>"Learn to deal with the real world, bruh"
>"If you're not A10 on the eye chart and not built like Zeus from birth, you lose, bruh"
>"Knowledge is for geeks who can't make it with the ladies, bruh."
In other words, the label means someone who can find a way around the powerstructure which is "presumably" controlled by "alphas". A fucking parasitic worm in an alpha's brain is the only real alpha. That worm controls the powerstructure. It has nothing to do with animal pack sociology.

>other people as a grey blurry mass of obedient slaves that should be nameless.
But this is the bitter truth, beta boy.

>Noooooo! You are wearing a mask, you are supposed to be just like everyone else, to get a wagecuck slave job!!!!. You are supposed to want a hole so that she can divorce rape you!!!!!!! Take that mask down and just join the hive with us in hell here!!!!!!!!!

I think I might actually be picrel, at least moderately. What do I do bros? I wanted to be a chad, not a sigma male.

Attached: features of schizoid personality disorder.png (1458x813, 1.11M)

People have realized there's no reward for sacrificing for society. Only thing it leads is in getting exploited to death.
So now people are switching to more selfish way of thinking. As an added bonus women find it more attractive. Being a nice guy gets you nowhere in today's society.