I've been beaten up by glowies twice (I'm not referring to the police)

I've been beaten up by glowies twice (I'm not referring to the police)
Has the government or any person in a position of authority done any fucked up shit to you? Share it here so people can know your story.

Attached: 1641262577179.jpg (419x444, 27.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJWEfjq7FS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/rJWEfjq7FS4

Now I'm not sure if this belongs here but /bant/ and Any Forums are absolutely unusable and I'm more curious about the politics or legal side of organized factions of the government doing really fucked up shit to the citizens of their own country.
Also I'd love to hear stories from anyone who thinks they've seen corruption or abuse in systems of power, all the way from homeless shelters to hospitals to government offices.

Sneed

handy job

>Has the government or any person in a position of authority done any fucked up shit to you?
They legalized gay marriage

Come on, man. It's 2022.

Unironically yes.

>Be me.
>Be GATE-tier identified as genius at a young age.
>Drop out of school at 16 and attend community college. Graduate with a degree in genetics by the time I'm 18. By 19 have first run-in with FBI for suggesting on Any Forums that people should kill the Bilderbergs.
>Attain reduced charges for plea deal and escape felony charges with a misdemenor. Spend 2 years on probation.
>During that time pad resume with foreign languages I know such as Russian.

>be two years ago. With a criminal record I'm now a truck driver.
>Suicidal man kills himself by driving into my stopped truck as I'm getting ready to pull into country field with equipment.
>Family mad as fuck that a suicide would remove all gibs from life insurance policy.
>6 months later, receive letter saying I was found at fault and charged with vehicular homicide.
>Lawyer up.
>"$20,000 minimum to mount a defense."
>Plead no contest and hope for lenience. Get max sentence instead and spend a year in county lockup.
>Get out and try to join Marines.
>Score perfect ASVAB
>Get through boot camp only to get medical discharge because I've started blacking out due to unknown heart condition.
>Be 2022 and Ukraine is popping off. I'm in the databases. CIA and FBI both start calling asking me to apply. Every fucking branch has medical waivers ready and recuiters call me daily.
>Let slip to CIA agent that I have a criminal record.
>"We can give you a clean record or even new identity if you work for us."
>Now they call me constantly trying to browbeat me into becoming a glownigger.
>Random shit starts happening. Internet accounts all compromised, random credit card thefts, random bank account locks. Get audited by IRS because I own an LLC.

It's probably just a string of bad luck desu. /s

Sometimes though it makes you wonder what they do to certain people.

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-1549061.png (1080x2270, 187.8K)

Wasn't expecting something this juicy

I have the suspect that you were beaten up by random people.

Wasn't expecting repeating intergers either lol. I think this sort of thing does happen to certain people in certain dat$bases. I just think the majority of people who claim they getting stalked are paranoid schizos. Running a stalking operation requires a lot of manpower. Even 2-3 agents is taking a lot of resources just to fuck with a drug addict. Does Occams razzer not apply?

(Can't figure out why it's saying this post is sp4m. )

But in cases of people like Bill Cooper who had a position of influence it's believable that they were out to get him. People who start building compounds in the woods and saying wrong things might be prime targets. I think it does happen just not as wide-spread as the Karen's and crackheads try to lead you to believe.

What I can say from experience though is that once you're on their radar, you're on it forever. No doubt there are databases of high interest people that need to be checked up on from time to time. I don't have any further information though.

(Finally figured out that the word d4t4base or G4NGST4LKING is getting censored)

Got hired and groomed by people who turned out to be glowniggers. Oh man the fucking stories I have to tell. People have no idea how fucking incompetent glowniggers actually are and this was back before old school glowniggers started to retire in mass and affirmative action hires started overrunning the place. For example one chick I was fucking turned out to be a glownigger. Another glownigger operation was investigating a group whom another glownigger hired me to work for. Found out about the chick I was a fucking was actually working for the glowniggers trying to start the investigation forcing them to canned the ENTIRE operation and team due to it being compromised thanks to the female glowniggers getting fucked by an asset. While letters were sent off the glowniggers who hired me to work with the group being investigated were sent for bitching at the investigating glowniggers for fucking up their operation. Resulting in shitslinging between both groups. btw the female glownigger I was screwing was never fired for it and I'm pretty sure was actually promoted for bullshit reasons.

I could go on.

Identical thing almost happened to me bro !

>Be me.
>Be GATE-tier identified as genius at a young age.
>Drop out of school at 16 and attend community college. Graduate with a degree in genetics by the time I'm 18. By 19 have first run-in with FBI for suggesting on Any Forums that people should kill the Bilderbergs.
>Attain reduced charges for plea deal and escape felony charges with a misdemenor. Spend 2 years on probation.
>During that time pad resume with foreign languages I know such as Russian.

>be two years ago. With a criminal record I'm now a truck driver.
>Suicidal , and depressed I pick up a lot lizard from the local truck stop
>she’s blowing me and I slam into a minivan of some old man
>Family mad as fuck.
>6 months later, receive letter saying I was found at fault and charged with vehicular homicide.
>Lawyer up.
>"$20,000 minimum to mount a defense."
>Plead no contest and hope for lenience. Get max sentence instead and spend a year in county lockup.
>Get out and try to join Marines.
>Score perfect ASVAB
>Get through boot camp only to get medical discharge because I've started blacking out due to unknown heart condition.
>Be 2022 and Ukraine is popping off. I'm in the databases. CIA and FBI both start calling asking me to apply. Every fucking branch has medical waivers ready and recuiters call me daily.
>Let slip to CIA agent that I have a criminal record.
>"We can give you a clean record or even new identity if you work for us."
>Now they call me constantly trying to browbeat me into becoming a glownigger.
>Random shit starts happening. Internet accounts all compromised, random credit card thefts, random bank account locks. Get audited by IRS because I own an LLC.

I got the shit kicked out of me by the police and they forged my signature on a doctored police report so I got fucked over in court

How did you get them to beat you?

I've been waiting. They're too scared.

That's crazy user, that's almost the same story

Based thread. Fuck glowniggers.

Fuck user,

>Gate kid.
>cops take my brother and i's toy guns while we play in the yard.
>targeted harrassment by the cops in my teenage years.
>brother got it too but he was a shitbag.
>always get the book thrown at me in court.
>would get max sentence while seeing people who did worse get released on conditions.
>no violent offenses.
>doctors found me interesting and said i didnt belong in here and were interested to see where id go in life.
>spent lots of time in mental wards cause my PO couldnt send me to juvie.
>get sexually assaulted by police officer.
>one of the cops in my hometown is covering up for a rapist.
>8000$ To buy immunity per year.

i could go on, but meh. being on the naughty list for glowniggers isnt fun, but i chuckle knowing how much i cost them.

cops roughed me up for doing nothing
i am white not some nigger or wet back

any tips on how to spot them?

my plan b is making wind up toys and keeping it a secret soi if i go down, the glowniggers cause more problems.

wheres my fake id and job interview csis?

>being harrassed by the taxman too.

kek, i have no assets on paper, gf noob.

this is an outrage