White people appreciation thread

Here we say good things about white people. I will start.
I really can't think of anything, your turn.

Attached: b582ee70a1b8f24faabc92c1b5cc4c75.jpg (828x826, 43.77K)

Your mother is a whore.

Fucking stupid self hating Colombian Indio spic. You’ll never be white you fucking mutt beaner spic wetback bitch

>I really can't think of anything, your turn.

You wouldn't be here bitching on the internet without white people.

White people created the internet. White people created almost all of your modern conveniences. White people are the best.

My mum is Colombian and is white Af also so is a guy I know there is definitely fully white/European Caucasians in South America

They have very good taste in everything

>I really can't think of anything, your turn.

Attached: 270B2A53-5B2D-40CD-9152-9629BB4EDD1D.jpg (600x380, 107.35K)

I’m going to rape and kill white people for exploiting mestizo latinos and bringing diseases to the natives. I’m going to rape white woman and tie them up and beat them and go ughhh ughh ughhh with my friend helping me

Whites are intelligent, they built among the best civilizations in world history, they eradicated slavery, they invented the most stuff including computers, and are physically very colorful and good looking

Attached: B78EE5A9-B9C4-48C2-8EFE-831973C30355.jpg (225x225, 14.62K)

>and bringing diseases to the natives.

That was the Spanish and niggers and East Asians tho most things that Europeans gave to natives chinks and niggers gaves to whites

Thanks bro

>Columbia
Go get chopped up by some mutt goblin with a machete, you irrelevant monkey.

Attached: 1660520145781780.jpg (320x320, 26.09K)

The most beautiful white woman ever.
Verification knock out xxx
>K0XXX

Attached: BeckyGoddess.jpg (1280x1918, 200.48K)

I love white women so much.

Attached: Sarah Gadon 6lKWLm7pOH.jpg (1406x2048, 476.95K)

Attached: 351E8985-F28C-4E60-A4BC-A1B719FE85E1.png (1170x2532, 1.24M)

That’s a mestiza you stupid cracker she’s more Indio than white

Any possible good thing you could say about white people is cancelled out by the fact that they are actively involved in the systematic oppression of all people who weren't fortunate to be born with their skin tone. All of the suffering in the world can be attributed to them. The world would objectively be a better place if all whites were to just disappear one day.

Sit the fuck down you know be really running this shit.

Attached: whiteboy-1.jpg (1200x675, 83.89K)

You posted this yesterday, kill yourself

You niggers died to blankets bruh hahahahahahaha.

Attached: pol Guide To Spics.jpg (900x1000, 546.57K)

She's not white and neither are you.
Why are you shit brown?

why do they call themselves latin the latin people lived in italy

Either vnp jew nigger or the most retarded colombiano there is. We had a silimar thread yesterday. Get fucked.

Attached: 16979 - 3soyjaks arm eating flag gay glasses hairy hand holding_object implied_rape lgbt nazi nsfw open_mouth penis poop prolapse shroomjak smile soyjak stubble swastika tattoo testicles variant_cobson variant_impish_soyak_ears.png (2678x2186, 1.45M)

Shitskins are stupid and are unable to not steal.

Because French fags called Spanish Americans Latinos now it means all South Americans

We wuz Olmec n shit!

Saged. Make a better bait thread next time.

>The world would objectively be a better place if all whites were to just disappear one day
Dude is that a copy? White people are the ONLY ones who at the very least pretend to care about others. When does opposite day end? This is annoying to me.

Thank you white people for feeding me I know how shitty we coloreds can be and most us smell and act like spoiled children but I am personally humbled that white people are down to earth enough to give us free money that most of us don't really deserve.

bro white people really be like
>oh boy I sure do love filing my taxes and organizing my room

Nothing compares to white women ...nothing

Attached: january-jones-cat-eye.jpg (332x500, 103.12K)