"Now Russia Will Retaliate"

To all the Nazbol troons crying about Dugin and how the Ukrainians have finally kicked the hornet's nest, do you have no memory? Russia invaded Ukraine, Russia killed civilians, Russia raped civilians including children, Russia tortured POWs, they filmed videos of them castrating POWs, and then they bombed their own prison to cover up their crimes. Russia is the one who escalated. Russia ensured that this conflict would not end in Ukraine by committing endless warcrimes and doing it in such a blatant way that the world could not ignore those crimes. Nor will the world ever forget those crimes.

I'm very curious how you Nazbols think, how do you manage to believe that the side you have attacked is the one which is escalating, when you attacked them? If you just didn't invade Ukraine, none of this would have happened. This is all literally the fault of Russia. How do you cope with that?

And how could Russia possibly escalate further? Short of nuking Ukraine, and ensuring that they too will be nuked and all life on Earth will end in a nuclear holocaust, what can they do that is different than what they've already been doing. We've seen Russian terror, Ukraine has experienced Russian terror, and yet Ukraine still stands. What more could Russia possibly do? Are they going to rape even more children? Castrate even more prisoners? Why would any of that make Ukraine less interested in fighting back?

Attached: vitaly-aroshanov-a-mercenary-from-the-akhmat-unit.jpg (692x970, 480.91K)

Yeh, Russian Federation is slated for complete removal. Nukes or no Nukes.

do your parents know you're still up?

Yes, my mom just baked cookies and brought me some with a glass of milk. Now seriously, could you as someone who supports Russia explain to me how your mind works?

How are we even sure that it was the Ukrainians who were the ones that killed Darya?

We aren't. There's no way to know this early, but all of the Russian shills on Telegram are claiming that things will never be the same and that they're going to punish Ukraine for what happened. For all we know, the car could have just malfunctioned and exploded on its own, but Russia will be blaming Ukraine/the EU/America, so it doesn't even really matter what actually happened.

You vill go to thermonuclear var and be happy

LE NAZIS LE BAD LE SIX MILLION

Is that the main thing? Russia supporters just hate Ukraine because they hate Nazis? That's their justification for waging a war?

'russia' wont do shit

the kike puppet putin is laughing its ass off

thats all, you incredible moron

Sweaty, you have no idea

>the kike puppet putin is laughing its ass off
Can you elab on this? Why would Putin be happy that one of his top advisors was nearly assassinated?

>the car could have just malfunctioned and exploded on its own
Was the car manufactured in China? If so, I'll take this as a reasonable possibility.
-inb4 a task force z memefag response

The guy had too much power. Putin felt threatened. Of course the FSB screwed up the hit.

What it means is that Russia is fighting with a limited force within relatively limited parameters. They have the weapons and capability to expand those parameters.

>Russia invaded ukraine

Ukrainian government was killing thousands of civilians with artillery for almost 9 years.

KYS

There is a civil war amongs FSB.

Another nothingburger.

Who cares what's morally right or morally wrong, gullible reddit faggot. At the end of the day, might makes right. If you kill your enemy brutally, you win.

Good, slavshits deserve only suffering.

Important to remember the war started in 2014, not 2022. Over 14,000 were already dead in fighting before russia invaded. The spark of the war was the use of nazi paramilitaries by the US to overthrow the government and chase out the democratically elected government and install a puppet government, which became the most corrupt gov in in europe and started massacring any parts of the country that did not go along with the coup.

>Was the car manufactured in China?
I don't know the make, but Russia is basically a third world country, so a malfunctioning car wouldn't really be surprising.

To force Russia's hand into a "justified" retaliation. A false flag, like 9/11, but with Russian characteristics.

Yes.

Attached: dugin_and_darya.jpg (612x612, 87.13K)

>At the end of the day, might makes right. If you kill your enemy brutally, you win.
Terrible ideology to have, because it ensures that no one will ever defend you when you lose. It's like saying, "I'm the bad guy, beat me or I will rape and kill you" genuinely retard tier politics.

Attached: 1653108944235.jpg (1440x1806, 916.77K)

I wonder how many Americans have thought this position through. It essentially means every nation that america has fucked out has a right and infact imperitive to see to the destruction of America.
What is coming to America for its crimes against humanity it’s going to be so large so brutal America will just cease to exist.
It will be a barren wilderness for foraging animals

Attached: F0E806FD-3048-4422-9DEE-A57D8F8B5EF0.jpg (1200x675, 56.7K)

>To force Russia's hand into a "justified" retaliation
They've already invaded. As I described in the OP, outside of nukes, there is no crime that they haven't already committed or tried to commit. So this makes no sense as a false flag. They already invaded.

Just leave already, traitor.

I know you’re a retarded mutt and all, but could you try posting in one of the 20 existing threads instead of shitting up the catalog like a retard? I know it is difficult, but use all that world class education you mutts are known for.

>I wonder how many Americans have thought this position through. It essentially means every nation that america has fucked out has a right and infact imperitive to see to the destruction of America.
Literally everyone in America already knows this and has internalized this. Why do you think affirmative action and critical race theory exists? Americans know, either consciously or subconsciously that America has been a force for evil in the world, that doesn't change the fact that Russia is also a source for evil in the world. Wrong side won WW2, and the side that won was a coalition of USA/USSR. Both of them are bad and karma has wrought a long and unending humiliation upon them.

>waaahhh, y u make thread that make me anwgry!
Now is your opportunity to explain why you support Russia despite them being the aggressors who started this conflict.

America bombs Japan
Wages war on Vietnam
Bomb iraq
Steals money from Iran and Afghanistan
Steals land from Hawaii
Imports slaves from Africa and then makes them undergo the worst form of slavery in humanity
Bring death and destruction to every part of the world
Brings degeneracy to the world
Supported isis
Support the bombing of Libya

How much Karma has america built up over decades and decades
I hope America suffers I hope the Flames of its destruction reach up to the skies for all the world to see. I hope your destruction is complete and total.

In b4
Literally don’t care

Ukraine is not interested in giving up. They've made that clear a long time ago. It's not just the army and government but the population as well. Even if suddenly Ukraine makes a peace deal, the population will carry on with the partisan war. They're not stopping at this point. Russia was not expecting that and now it will be very hard to go back.

Dont give a fuck, lol. We do as we pleased. The anglo's world century has comes.

>makes two posts replying to the OP
>both say the same thing
>ignores the responses to his first post
In what way do the past crimes of America justify the current crimes of Russia? Answer me that, you braindead third worldist.

Attached: 1647085763011.jpg (1024x1024, 144.85K)