So just don't pay taxes

Massive boycott of the unconstitutional income tax is all it takes, it's illegal, was supposed to expire over 100 years ago.

Attached: Z(19).jpg (300x168, 9.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rJWEfjq7FS4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You first.

I don't pay taxes lol
Wagies pay me through taxes :3

Ok. I'll never pay taxes again.

youtu.be/rJWEfjq7FS4

How would you stop paying taxes anyway? Everything is automatically deducted before received.

Can't even talk to the IRS. I've been calling them for 3 months and never get a human on the line. It's all automated now. No human being is taxing me. It is ai not taxing me.
Nothing I can do except die.

That's just your W2 form - you can usually ask for a new one and change it or if you work for globohomo whatever employee central platform probably has that along with your previous tax information. You just check that you aren't withholding anything.

They can just issue more currency and have the Chinese subsidize it.

You mean pass the debt of to zoomers, who still have the right to keep and bare arms

Protip and this works well for ANY organization or business - suck it up and mail an actual letter. A formal, business letter. They're not long, takes 10 mins if you're literate and familiar. Hell snag a template and make it look very professional with a letterhead and shit.
Not only do businesses and agencies respond super well to this but they're also way, way more giving and forgiving.
I've gotten out of legal contracts despite making agreements, gotten beyond full refunds for shit, and gotten a person to call me for a very polite personable phone call pretty much every time.
And when they do call you, be sure to ask for a number in case you need to call back. Insist on a number or contact information that brings you directly to a person.

Most countries of the world do not produce actual things and are basically service based and use that excess to purchase shit from abroad, but that is only possible if actual things are made by someone else. The Chinese love trading with your currency than say RUB or EUR so even if your government with the help of the fed issues 50% more it'd still retain most of its value. A lot of "currency" is also held as credit, but this is basically currency too with the added benefit of debt attached to it which in effect raises its value further. You need a goof jewish monetary system to be able to do this, this is why our shithole is poor, but other places that make next to nothing can stay wealthy.

WTF are you talking about?
You began with the very end of your story
Are you trying to pay them?

It’s constitutional faggot.
The army conquered the natives, gov built infrastructure, provided safety for the most part, encouraged regularization, and improved daily life.
Kys

No it's not.

good luck with that mr schulerbergski

title12 USC 411
convert your bank account into lawful money of the united states
and then you don't have to pay taxes on it,
you basically get all of your tax money back.

You posted this yesterday, kill yourself

Explain

They'll just tax your purchases which hurts middle and lower class harder. We don't need higher consumption taxes.

And I'll post it again tomorrow
Suck me

>We don't need higher consumption taxes.
Wrong gay faggot. Those are the fairest taxes.

>the fairest taxes
This user goes in the harbor too

I haven't paid taxes in 6 years. You don't have to file if you're single and make less than $10k on the books.

So just do that.

I am an electrician and I work entirely for cash. I even route my permitting through a much larger organization so my on-the-books income is in the triple digits each year.

I bought a bunch of houses and renovated them into triplexes just to house Mexicans and older ladies. They pay rent in cash, no last names, and it looks normal because there's like 3-4 Mexicans' cars in one house.

If the IRS ever calls, my plan is to respond as a drunk pothead living on his girlfriend's couch, just figuring things out, man, despite my $1.3mn real estate portfolio.

I mean all taxes are bad, but if I had to pick, I'd pick a federal vat over income every time

Run for president!

It converts your balance and your account into the money before it gets fractionally reserved
forcing them to recall all the funds they make from that fractionated from it so they can give it to you.

essentially it was created by JFK to end the fed
title 12 USC 411, its called real money of the united states or something.
you get your bank account converted to it and you're basically done. and any cheque you desposit you mark it with a U on the back when it goes into that account.
then you file your taxes as normal, then put brackets around it and get your money back, allegidly, idk why entirely but its something to do with the tax system only work on balances with the fractionally reserved currency.
and since all of your business was done in the real money, you owe nothing, and anything taken you get back.

>vat
As in value added tax?
Now youre going to wish we just threw you in the harbor

>As in value added tax?
Yes

What is this "real money" though