Being a femboy has made me realize the age of consent is all wrong

It should be 25. Anyone who wants to have relations with someone who's not at least 25 years old is what should become known as a pedophile. I did not realize how much sex hormones continue to change your body after 18. You are not who you will be for the rest of your life until you hit 25.

Attached: 1660942931363991.jpg (976x850, 227.81K)

what

>T. just hit the tranny wall
Stfu please. If anything this post proves that your still the same whiny sissy boy you were when you were younger

i think he means this

Attached: 1650745485760.png (3648x1659, 2.07M)

yes user, but its not my fault girls produce the most amount of sex pheromone in their teenage years

That's accurate I have those eyes

>25
Fuckin nonces, I swear. These chomos always want the young and defenceless. The age of consent should be 30, minimum.

Attached: 1642030084857.png (687x696, 23.81K)

25 is the age where you experience twinkdeath retard

And why do you think that is? It's because that's the real age you become an adult.

The age of consent should be 18. Anyone who fucks them under 18 gets roped. No argument. You're welcome.

Why are you so insistent that you retain the ability to have sexual relations with 18 year olds? Why are you not more interested in people after they've finished development (25+)? Are you a pedophile? Jesus.

Attached: photo_2022-05-25_03-41-33.jpg (1000x871, 57.46K)

Privileged groups should be banned from initiating sex with less provided groups due to power imbalance removing real consent

That's actually really based lol. This would get rid of all interracial.

I think they actually used to do this or some form of it all throughout history. The clown world we are living in right now is forced... its been tried before too they never learn their lesson. This always ends bad for them.

Men want a women to develop and grow with them.

Post wall roastie is set in her ways, her heart is numb. You have nothing new to share together.

being an incel has made me realize no one should ever have sex ever. Especially YOU. Yes. YOU! Not OP. I mean YOU! Stop trying! Stop even attempting it! It isn't gonna happen and you should just accept that! Yeah YOU! The one with the eyes full of desperation and fingers crusted with coom.

>if they're fully developed they're post wall and too old for me
Wow, I just, I... uh... I gotta go! See ya later, user!

yes but you also stop being femboi and grow up to be a masculine manly dude instead. and i find that terrifying. its stuff of nightmares

So get on hrt? That's the only way to stop masculinizing...

Women have tits and ass and can make kids usually by 14, 15... They are definitely fuckable then and its technically not pedophilia. The reason we choose 18 is to make sure that they get the crazies out of their system and to prevent sodomites from ruining their lives before it starts. Its just some additional room to grow. Pedophilia is a mental illness where you are attracted to kids before they enter puberty. They should be killed immediately when identified.

Nothing is more cope than closeted hebes like this guy. No one respects you for saying that the law is good enough as it is. In fact, 18 isn’t even the law in most states, it’s 16 in the majority of American states
>inb4 ummm no that’s wrong it’s like Romeo and Juliet statutes
No lol

>ackshully it's le ephebophilia
Same thing.
>Get the crazies out of their system
LOL
ALL WOMEN 18-25 ARE INSANE. NO EXCEPTIONS.

fully developed means just that, no room to grow together. she has learned everything. shes probably slept with a dozen guys.

Thats not what our ancestors did.
They got a young bride, married her, grew together, raised a family, stayed together for life.

You just hit 25 and finally realized you no longer look as cute as you did at age 18?

Femboy wall is 19
After that you're just a grotesque troon

No I'm 21 and I realized it. And I realized how much worse it's gonna get over the next 4 years.

>femboy that just turned 26
>no one should be allowed to date under 25!!!
Wow leftists were right. Trans women are real women!

You can't trick nature. If anything it should be lowered

>she probably slept with a dozen guys
She shouldn't have. She should be a virgin. That's the point of the post. She's not an adult until she's 25.
Lol retard. I'm 21 but w/e.

You aren’t a femboy, you’re a grown ass man dressing up as a girl

This only makes sense if you lower it to the beginning of puberty and that's uh, kinda pedo, tbqh, user.