A person could be held liable for manslaughter if they caused psychological harm that resulted in someone else's suicide

>a person could be held liable for manslaughter if they caused psychological harm that resulted in someone else's suicide
How comes men literally get away with Murder? How can anyone support such cruel behaviour?

Attached: 1650033757426.jpg (1080x1153, 803.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dfJKnexZBHg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't block people zoomer. We need more communication ot less

>Not giving woman attention
>cruel behavior

join the military

can't find any flaws here

>How do I fix this?
Only a Zoomer could think this is 'fixable'

A dead cunt is a good cunt

>how do I fix this
kill your parents and "friends"

He can still fix it if he grabs a necronomicon and goes to her grave. Though he will have all sorts of other problems if he does that.

If she would kill herself over not being able to have the guy she hurt, she would kill herself over him not buying her a handbag. Can't be saved if she's entitled TO DEATH.

Fuck women. I will be assuming this is fake but it still highlights a good point; to women, even their own lives are worthless before the prospect of gaslighting and forcing blame onto another. The only one at fault is the person who took their own life.

Attached: 1599021368370.jpg (2160x3840, 581.78K)

This guy has horrible parents and friends.

As if anyone who has any sort of sense would wanna take back a cheating bitch. And how was he supposed to know 100% for sure that she'd commit suicide?

Fuck all this shit. I'd just double down. I'd go to her grave and take a video of me pissing on her grave and sending it to my parents and friends and telling them to go fuck themselves if they don't like it.

Attached: 2513264654005.jpg (837x667, 93.49K)

Attached: kys.gif (746x1148, 232.54K)

He literally told her to call a suicide hotline.

Sneed

youtube.com/watch?v=dfJKnexZBHg

wow post here go straight to REDDIT!!!!!!

lol I had a woman once ask me for encouragement to kill herself. Don't reply to that shit. You're morally culpable once you reply in any way. If the guy didn't respond, it'd be fine. Just say she was already blocked, or he didn't see the message. etc etc.

People should have the legal right to kill themselves anyways.

based

Lul, poor guy has shit parents and friends. He did nothing wrong. He needs to make new friends and withdraw from his negative family.

1. Never take back a cheating woman.
2. Threatening to KYS is manipulative as fuck.

He should gaslight his cunt friends and family into believing he is going to kill himself because of their actions while making up bullshit about how his girlfriend was actually abusive
Sometimes the best way to deal with retards like this is to beat them at their own game as they have no idea how to deal with the bullshit they regularly dish out

Get help.