What's the most zogged country in the world?

What's the most zogged country in the world?

Attached: Negev 25.png (700x900, 396.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look in the Mirror.. We are. Every problem that to world is facing today right fucking now can be traced back to our government ... We are the bad Guys. Simple as.

Attached: 1652286770956.png (450x450, 271.24K)

Israel. Religious Israelis are used and abused by the false Jews, liars who believe in only money.

Don’t feel bad user we aren’t in control of anything. I have come to realize we live in a global consumer form of Russia

I don't think anybody can outrank Germany.
>40 shartland military bases, 4 b*ng military bases, 4 NATO military bases, 1 french military base and 1 dutch military base
>Rammstein Air Base biggest in Europe and also the HQ for the european theatre
>constant rape of germans by foreign colonial forces, mostly mutts
>no prosecution for the mutt law-breaking soldiers
>more than 20 sharter nukes stationed in the West of the country
>Gerd-Helmut Komossa and his book "Die deutsche Karte"
>constant political sabotage regarding Nordstream's completion
I'd give the second and third place to Japan and Italy, respectively. And I'm in doubt if the fourth place should go to P*land or France.

Attached: 72178832_p1.jpg (2200x3000, 925.48K)

Italy and Japan are honestly some of the better countries in the entire world at the moment. Unlike the Germans and many western nations, both the Italians and Japanese have a high degree of self respect and dignity compared to other 1st world nations. Britain, the US and France are in a much worse position currently if we're talking about the actual people and not meaningless figures.

The USA might be more zogged, but I think Germany, Holland, Sweden etc. are more cucked. There's a correlation but it's not perfect.

Lol. theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/

Obviously the US. How is that even a question at this point

I don't know much about Italy other than the dozens of mutt military bases there, the radioactivity in Sardinia due to the sharter military exercises with depleted uranium shells, rural exodus, and the rapefugee problem, but,
>Japanese have a high degree of self respect and dignity
Lmao, what? They're even more servile than germans. At least we usually see german protests go violent, how long has it been since Japan saw a Sanrizuka-level of violence? One could say that, protest-wise, Sanrizuka was the last show of japanese self-respect. Though it is a fact that they restored some self-respect and dignity with Abe's assassination.
There's also the whole issue of nigerian and chinese gangs estabilishing themselves in Japan, and not facing any persecution by the government. Also the rising immigration from SEA countries and the constant faggot agenda shilled in Japan's top universities by Soros and all those shill NGOs.
There's also the absurd amount of rapes conducted by shartermutt troops in Japan's Okinawa. They even rape children and teens, for fucks sake. All that while going scot-free, because the soldier is merely extradicted to shartland, where they don't face any punishment, other than maybe a slap on the wrist. Where's the self-respect and dignity in this?
Not even going to enter in the matter of sex dynamics, marriage, child custody laws and salary in Japan.

Attached: 77540570_p0.jpg (708x1000, 778.65K)

Bump.

Attached: 82314621_p0.png (1920x1080, 1.94M)

are you the new gershon? All that negev posting got me confused for a moment

USA, obviously. They have huge influence there and all their presidents and major politicians are in support of Israel and send them huge amounts of money

Nah, I just love this chuuni.

Attached: 80853149_p0.png (1696x1026, 1.09M)

japan is a weird case where the population in general is certainly more nationalistic than your average westerner, but they have no political consciousness at all and are apathetic, so the government is 100% zogged. And I don't use 100% lightly. America completely controls japanese politics at all levels. any sense of political consciousness is subverted by america into being it's tools (chyna bad, russia bad because muh irrelevant rocks, don't look at okinawa rapes)

Indeed. They and germans share the similarity of rallying under one leader's banner and obeying him to the letter. They genuinely believe the ruling political class wishes for their well being and will not harm them, and that they can trust their and the nation's lives to this class, while the common japanese focuses on perfecting the job he exercises and the hobbies he has.
It's a great system that works marvels, but only when there's a good leader, aka monarchy. 1945 was such a blow to the japanese collective concious that I always wonder if they'll ever recover fully from it.

Attached: 81387525_p0.jpg (1200x1342, 1019.75K)

NEGEV IS LOVE NEGEV IS LIFE

Attached: 1621730235252.jpg (1748x2480, 361.72K)

get in the fucking camp Negev

Attached: 1614329227002.gif (500x557, 3.98M)

Ireland

THIS IS NOW A KAR98K PROPERTY THREAD!
MP40 SEETHING FOR ETERNITY!
Impressive, I didn't think the entirety of the comic could be fitted into a 4mb file.

Attached: ae1caaf9d27202e7a086b9cb916207bc.png (1500x2018, 3.59M)

You cant really compare America to European countries though. Maybe states.

Every Negev x Nazi girl fanart I see makes me want to see a Negev x Palestinian girl fanart. Unfortunately, I am not aware of any Palestinian anime characters.

russia
can't deny the holocaust there.
muttistan for all it's judaism isn't as bad as that.