This girl is only 11 years old. These weights are 87.5kg/175 lbs

This girl is only 11 years old. These weights are 87.5kg/175 lbs.

How it is possible for such a young girl like her to lift so much weight? How do you train yourself like that?

Attached: 1661051549329551.webm (720x1014, 1.77M)

I play videogames 12 hours a day

rip
He body will be totaly fucked.

Lol she locks in at the point where the weight is on the ground.

Nice fake out.

She won't have a backbone after her 20s

would

Feet pics

Cope

...mais pourquoi ? She looks fine.

Why?

she's white, whites win every strongest man competition since for ever.
tldr: genes not training

Why are you looking up little girls you pedo?

KYS DIDDLA

Attached: 630158ef-f192-11ec-80b5-56933ba1d607.png (250x250, 100.38K)

he's literally correct retard, she probably won't grow more than 5'2 and will CERTAINLY have severe fertility issues, it's bad enough to let your daughter into sports like soccer and shit too early but it's straight up retarded to let a child, especially a girl lift weights

yes goyam, sit on your ass the whole day or do pilates like a faggot. It's better for your back.

Most women don't anyways.

training for that bbc

>How it is possible for such a young girl like her to lift so much weight
Practice. The body adapts to whatever you throw at it.

I weigh 350 pounds
In a fight against any woman I can just run and bodyslam into her and nothing will stop me from smelling her feet

Attached: 1625634854255.jpg (1024x831, 94.6K)

those could be any weight why the fuck would I trust that video

How much Vodka can she drink?
>t. 40 pounder a night

Same reason all little girls can't be 5'9" at 11.

Those are bumper plates that's only like 50lbs. Still really good for a kid.

You learn to do cleans and do them. You would do a lot of front squats also to help build your stability with that part of a clean, but this lift isn’t all that hard since it’s all about hip drive creating momentum and a man’s hips can easily be trained to produce much more force than a little girls, though her lift is impressive. Little Asian guys clean like 400lbs.

I'd like to have sex with her if you know what I mean

Wanting a son so badly that you would destroy your daughters body and life.

Niggas at the gym literally tell youngsters to not push themselves to hard til they're older because pushing this much weight with an underdeveloped body can lead to things like your spine and joints getting fucked.

white genes

How much is that in non burger units? I'm 110kg and 192cm myself. I'm a thicc boi built like a linebacker. Anybody can get my physique with a steady diet of pussy, picanha and racism.

Bro I can easily lift that over my head. She's weak
>t. 6'4 350lbs

swedish moment

Attached: 1390170293450.jpg (229x220, 4.51K)

She won't have children. This destroys women's ability to reproduce. Do not let your daughters lift heavy weight or do athletics designed for the male body.

Plastics are making men become like women and women become like men,

Attached: IMG_1028.png.jpg (1284x1253, 907.89K)

This why do people do these retarded lifts that fuck your spine
Fuck squats
Fuck deadlifts

Discounting the girl, what is the point of this exercise? Looking at it feels like theres plenty of room for a one-way ticket to paralysis

Too young + female. Should be at home helping her mother look after brothers and sisters.

kek

Bar + 2x20kg 2x15kg 2x2.5kg.
That's 95kg, not 87.5kg.

Really damn good lift and especially a good front squat for a girl that size and age. Hell it's good for a girl of any age.
Then again kids have absolutely retarded weight to strength ratio.
I doubt even one zoomer guy at my gym could lift that.

Weightlifting as a kid fucking up your body and stunting your growth is a boomer myth on par with not going to swimming after eating because you'll drown.
If that was even remotely true, every kid who grew up on a farm would have been a midget and completely broken in their 20s.
Also every strength athlete from the Eastern block where they start early would be even more fucked up, yet they have longer careers than Western ones.

Low ROM when you are young once you have longer limbs doing this will be hard without higher body fat percentage

350 pounds is like 150-something kilos. A tremendous lad to say the least.

peds

either way, she's gonna be fucked up when she's older--shame on her parents for making her do that at 11 years old

Kids that age should not be lifting heavy weight. She's fucked for life now.

OP can't stop thinking about little girls

Attached: 1659971760927826.png (537x579, 73.93K)

>95kg
How many burgers is that?

Thats not 175 pounds.

Yeah well what the hell do they know, sitting in a chair will lead to your spine and joints getting fucked up probably worse so than doing cleans.

Human body wasn't designed for this. We're running monkeys.

We were designed to:
>1.) Be able to hang from trees, climb trees, etc. Pull ups, chin ups, that kind of thing. Calisthenics.

>2.) Run at a medium speed for a super long time. Our ancient ancestors practiced Persistence Hunting. The human body has vastly better heat dissipation than most animals, so you can literally just chase after a deer until it keels over from heat exhaustion and brain it with a rock.

CAN we train to lift enormous weights? Yes. But I don't think it ends well for most people. All the athletic people I've read about that made it to old age feeling great didn't do power lifting. Jack Lalanne for instance worked out every single day, but with an emphasis on endurance, he never even tried for gargantuan lifts or anything like that, to the best of my knowledge.

I think you should be able to do 10 dead hang pull ups, and run 5 miles at a decent trot. I can do the 10 dead hang pull ups, but I'm not very good at running, so I do bicycling and kick scooting and stuff like that.

Calisthenics + cardio is what we evolved to do basically. Power lifters don't have a pain free life past age 50 at the latest.

amazing technique and genetics

>Yeah well what the hell do they know
Sorry you're retarded user but the people I'm talking about were the ones lifting the heavy weights.

My spine is fine. My knees are fucked

Kek there you go i lift hard but mainly pullups and stuff that won't break my old bones

user those are lbs not kg. Half that.

Won’t this stunt her growth? I thought compression exercises were not recommended for children under 18

>I weigh 350 pounds
>In a fight I can just run
Nice larp, tubby

Bro that's 60 lbs.

You've never seen a fat person fight? It's always them grabbing and throwing, or laying on top of the other person.