I don’t get it

I don’t get it
Why would the CIA bother trying to kill him?

Attached: Dugin.png (1125x832, 1.71M)

He is the Russian Tucker carlson

This could have been the secret police, special forces or clandestines of any of 50 European countries or Israel. What makes you so sure?

>cia

you mean FSB or some disgruntled oligarch

this is russian internal politics. political assassinations are not exactly a new thing over there

Tucovski Carlsenovich

ideological warfare is fought by intellectuals.
might be a humiliation ritual.

imagine how butthurt they would be if something happened to the family of a CIA section chief. Imagine the crying all day in the media
>aaaabloo hoo hooo
>the CIA needs more money and warrantless arrest powers
>reeeeeeeeeeee

just imagine

Trying to induce war

agency couldnt pull this in this climate
agency is busy hiring faggots and paying for sex changes

I guess they just don't like his ideas too much or something.

I will say this... if this shit happened in america we'd be calling for heads to roll so I expect that's what Russians want.

only realistic answer

they keep poking and poking because they want more escalation

They didn’t. Most likely this was the FSB shooting a warning shot across Putin’s bow or some random Ukrainian.

FBS did it

Ordo ab chao

They would just blame Trump

FUD
FUD
so much FUD

Since he was Putin's inner circle supposedly, this is a clear message to Putin.

A mostly irrelevant but widely known character
Not the type of peremoga ukranians enjoy

Hardly, try reading something he wrote. He is an academic with very complex ideas. He does not speak to the common Russian man. His ideas are not accessible.

Not really, he got fired as a professor for his views

Clear message that we're willing to kill the family of intellectuals in our war of moral superiority. Right... goddamn western cheerleader faggots are ignorant and pointless

Attached: zelensky-guitar.jpg (1168x1153, 89.88K)

>you mean FSB or some disgruntled oligarch
yea fucking right... perfect time to start killing people you don't like there. Our government has gone full schizo about Russia.

Attached: Joe-Biden.jpg (1266x788, 201.59K)

He’s more likely to have made enemies of hardcore Orthodox Christians than any politician at this point