HAPPENING: BIG BANG COSMOLOGY ABSOLUTELY BTFO

Ok so this is fucking HUUUUUUUGE right now in the various space sciences communities: The gravity-centric model of the universe (the theory that requires dark matter, dark energy, the Big Bang, black holes, etc.) is getting bodied by the new James Webb Space Telescope (JWST). The increased resolution makes helically twisted filament pairs and braids plainly evident all over the place - braids not predicted by Big Bang cosmology. Yet such braids are expected to be common in Electric Universe / Plasma Cosmology, and have been explicitly predicted by them for decades.

The first implication is that the universe is far more interconnected and 'alive' than would be implied by the gravity-centric model (and both the "big bang" and "heat death" hypotheses are also wrong ipso facto). Not only that: our brain's neural network structure is replicated in the superstructure of the universe at intergalactic scale. That's because a) both are electric, and b) both have similar functions. Form follows.

The implication for *that* touches on one of the deepest existential questions in all philosophy.

The political interest in pushing the incorrect gravity model over the correct electromagnetic model is stupendous. The truth about how the universe actually works is so much more beautiful and elegant than the garbage gravity lies they spin. Theirs truly is a dark web of lies, bullshit and deceit, while the "electric" model is elegant and evident everywhere in nature - at *all* scales.

TPTB can't have their plebs be anything but downtrodden demoralized slaves who feel absolutely no connection to the Divine.

Here is a video that summarizes current evidence as provided by the recent James Webb Space Telescope images:
youtu.be/xWY1mRIz9EE

Attached: 200w.gif (200x133, 236.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBInhPFFVog
youtu.be/xWY1mRIz9EE?start=528
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ITS ZOMBIE BIDEN user

have a bump

Based, fuck (((settled science)))

Attached: 1660311063095485.jpg (640x796, 110.59K)

Wait so entropy is btfo?

Based thunderbolts
But the whole 'lol no gravity xD' is fucking retarded.
Hence plasma universe theory is better than electric universe theory.

Worth the bump
BUMP

>thuderbolts
ah, that quackery

so proof of intelligent design? or just mere coincidence?

Attached: 13454342317142.gif (640x360, 1.77M)

So, in other words, God definitely exists, as we've known for thousands of years. Wake me up when something new happens

Bump

Jews will have it all disproven by morning

well no not necessarily, this just may disprove the big bang theory, im sure there are other theories for the creation of the universe.

>(and both the "big bang" and "heat death" hypotheses are also wrong ipso facto)
That's not true, because the big bang and heat death hypothesis are also deduced from entropy and time itself - entropy is always increasing and time is moving forward. Entropy being the increase in the amount of information over time and time being the transformation of possibilities through wavefunction collapse into 'recorded' history.

Which means there must have been an initialization point, a Time Zero, and a Lowest State Of Entropy.
Which we presently call the "Big Bang"

What is being called into question is the expansion of spacetime and the current understanding of the how the Big Bang happened.

From nothing comes nothing

You post is all you need to confirm the answer for you, structured matter organism.

>Jews will have it all disproven by morning
What's funny is they won't because they don't even have their own shit proved/disproved.

>speed of light
For instance. As if there's actually evidence light travels, let alone has a speed.

Attached: a fucking magnet.png (1280x722, 797.94K)

Anyone that denies a creator is either a complete moron or an interesting person to talk to, or both.

>Yet such braids are expected to be common in Electric Universe / Plasma Cosmology
Always knew the electric schizo was right

Yes.

Checked

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBInhPFFVog

I deny "the creator" should be mentioned (for our benefit).

Attached: BreakableWellwornGarpike-size_restricted.gif (245x230, 920.36K)

No, you are just making wishes and pretending they're true without any supporting evidence whatsoever

God wasn't something that was even ruled out by the Big Bang theory, which just further embarrasses you and your retardation. Let me say this: I have no problem with you believing in God, but don't be a dumbfuck retard about it like you are right now.

Gravity is just a gradient in the passage of time.

A pressure differential, if you will. I'm not sure exactly what you're thinking your comments have to do with upsetting that model?

so we are going to see more chorizo slices?

So how old are we actually then?
Aliens became even more real

Something “new” happens every day that’s why science is so gay.

good post, it actually is happening

Are you implying black holes aren't real?

I have been Electric Universe shitposting for years now.
I am finally redeemed.

Attached: dm.png (1597x751, 1.54M)

>From nothing comes nothing
Let me guess, except the Jewish god of Israel, Yahweh, and his Jewish son, the circumcised Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef of Israel? Nobody had to create them, nope, not at all. From nothing comes nothing, except conveniently enough, that doesn't apply to the Jewish god you were groomed to believe is real.
>b-b-but I didn't s-say anything about my Lord and sav- I MEAN, I didn't even say anything about religion!
Good. Then you acknowledge that the Jewish god couldn't have come from nothing either

Interesting, so the universe itself may exhibit consciousness on a timescale wherein our entire solar system may be merely part of a single "neuron" firing as it spends millenia or more forming a single, coherent thought?
I've kinda fantasized about this. Either way, I just pray that when I die I won't be reincarnated on this planet.

Wasn't this what Tesla thought?

Need more information and building new theories and hypothesis based on the new evidence.

What we're getting from JWST is going to take a decade at a minimum to parse into a new model of the universe and there's going to be plenty of arguing the whole way.

You can't prove the existence of a supernatural being through natural means, user. This is philosophy 101. All you have is belief. Which is fine, since a few core baseless beliefs (axioms) underpin all philosophical systems by necessity.

I really like space news. Its optimistic and wonderful.

The idea that entropy itself proves either the big bang or heat death is one of the silliest myths in science.

Also what implications does this have for us cyclic cosmology chads?

>You post is all you need to confirm the answer for you, structured matter organism.
wut?

>speed of light
For instance. As if there's actually evidence light travels, let alone has a speed.

There was evidence that light travels and has speed since 1676

What is the entropy theory? that everything is just dying?

I think he believes that the phenomenon is being denied because the official version of gravity doesn’t check out? They can’t even explain gravity with their models of the universe. Gravity is basically the vegetables on a child’s plate when you’re a YouTube physicist begging for shekels

No, that's why science (at least true, not politicall motivated or religiously skewed pseudoscience) is so great. It constantly struggles to use the evidence presented to understand what is going on. And yes, it is a struggle, because there is so little we know. And that's the miracle, at least for humanity on the whole; the magic of learning something new about the universe surrounding us.

I think both dark matter and electric universe theories are horseshit. The latter hasn't made an accurate prediction ever, and any time someone claims it has, it's post-facto when you examine the claims more rigorously. That is, they pretend they made a prediction for the new evidence AFTER the new evidence comes in and never BEFORE, e.g. its not a fucking prediction.

>For instance. As if there's actually evidence light travels, let alone has a speed.
You can measure it retard.

Dude we've been knew there was no Big Bang and etc snd the universe was numerous on ad Infinitum.
You're late as hell.

Attached: download (6).jpg (242x208, 6.11K)

"dark matter" are just rouge black holes that got ejected from their solar or galactic systems.

I’ve always told people that looking up into the sky is looking at the back of our head. It’s only a half joke.

>and
Fixed anyways,
OP last once again

>You can't prove the existence of a supernatural being through natural means, user.
well fuck me then, my autistic ass has no hope for finding god.

>A pressure differential, if you will.
Of what? (remember it can't be a medium because that would nullify all of QM/GR)

>the big bang and heat death hypothesis are also deduced from entropy and time itself
Time has no ontology

>Let me guess, except the Jewish god of Israel, Yahweh, and his Jewish son, the circumcised Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef of Israel?
>The religion of dualism come to bring another
No thanks "wave-particle" has them all in a massive psychosis as it is.

>From nothing comes nothing, except conveniently enough, that doesn't apply to the Jewish god you were groomed to believe is real.
No, That was reified by sand people. They made him up so they could then fool him. As if it were absurd enough to come up with the concept of an omnipotence, they go a step beyond and negate the omnipotence they made up!

Are you a torpid, inanimate piece of material or do you in fact have an "order"? A structure? Something that animates the material no? You think the material just does that on it's own? Absurd.

>There was evidence that light travels and has speed since 1676
So you think there was actually technology to determine light speed when we can't even figure out what it actually is in modern day? That is hilarious, if not ridiculous.

Attached: Steinmetz.jpg (608x800, 171.1K)

Except it's not as much of a mystery as you think it is. Once gravitational lensing was observed, and we knew the speed of light, all of this was settled by deduction and math.

Space time curvature causes a gradient in the speed time flows at. The harder the curvature the faster time flows. Things will naturally move to a lower energy state which would be time passing faster.

Am I dreaming or the order indeed was that multiplication came before division?

hey those look like eyes.

He is saying that the fact that you are a living being able to compose language and post it on the Internet is all the proof that you need that the universe is alive.

There's no "super natural", nature is supreme. Start there.

>b Space Telescope (JWST). The increased resolution makes helically twisted filament pairs and braids plainly evident all over the place - braids not predicted by Big Bang cosmology. Yet such braids are expected to be common in Electric Universe / Plasma Cosmology, and have been explicitly predicted by them for decades.

BAM BAM BAM TESLA BOIZ

Oh look another retard completely ignorant of an extremely complex field of study...humans deserve extinction.

A pressure differential of the passage of time.

who gives a shit if a god exists or not? i don't fucking care, it doesn't impact my life regardless. the government will keep stealing my income

as above, so below

Attached: 1613145944993.gif (753x184, 59.93K)

>You can measure it retard.
LOL. How? Let me guess, "With light" amiright? Protip: it doesn't even exist unless the conditions to propagate it point a to b are present. You stop the "photon" to measure it and you no longer have "Wave" (the thing you defined light with).

What does it mean to be alive? to simply move? if so then yes the universe is alive by sheer moving of planets

wha

Attached: 111132324.jpg (800x425, 72.13K)

youtu.be/xWY1mRIz9EE?start=528

Stupid phone doesnt favor parenthesis properly
Prolly pajeet wrote that calculator app in javascript with his filthy poo hands with shit all over the keyboard

Quick rundown here? When you say 'braids,' do you mean like those filaments in the cosmic web that look like clusters of neurons, or is this something different?

the galactic web, all the stars in the universe are connected, we already knew this

Attached: 42C51968-80A9-49C3-8AE8-54921E48FC14.jpg (225x225, 33.81K)

i realized at some point recently that this is probably why they used to burn heretics, not because they were wrong but because they probably weren't even arguing in good faith to begin with

It may very well be that if what some atheists attribute consciousness to - mere movement of energy in a complex fashion - is true (not atheism as a whole itself, I don't want to open that can of worms) then the universe itself may be "thinking" in a manner that we, as little more than a carbon atom in the metaphorical cytoplasm of a single glial cell coating a neuron in it's vast growing brain, cannot possibly observe on it's timescale. Imagine if it was studying us in a way over eons like we do our own physiology.

holy checked, also based, also bump

>y-you can't measure light using light, t-that's cheating
Woah

Attached: main-qimg-8399680a9cb58fbfd2a3ae13e18cbe63-c-1615025284.jpg (602x176, 18.26K)

Not an expert but it's a thermodynamic property of a system where a conversion of one type of energy to another is never "perfect" in that it will convert to multiple forms of energy no matter how efficient the process is. After a while this causes the energy to homogenize and reach a state where it is no longer transitioning from form to form save for small random perturbations (if that is even a real thing in this state). Essentially its the idea that all things are bound to break down into an unordered blob.

anyone else thinking the moon is a giant shield for when the sun apes out the next time? the reason one side is always facing out is something is on it that helps us deal with a mega giga fuckarino electric event?

Brackets then exponents or whatever, or parenthesis. Idk how the ti got it wrong but division comes 3rd

>of time
>As if it weren't a reified measurement we made up

It doesn't exist you retard. It has no ontology. We made up "time" as a standard so we could compare everything, but it doesn't exist outside out imagination. It's not some magical force/field modality, setting a timer up doesn't actually cause shit to happen when it goes off.

Pretty much no human on the planet knows how magnets work. No I'm not joking, if only they bothered to figure it out instead of using them to dick around with electric fields and call the effects "discrete particles" then maybe we'd actually get somewhere.

don't be dumb, user
they dont say gravity doesnt exist

So by that theory most matter in the universe should be mush, but that holds up when you look at most planets and how chaotic they are.

Nobody said it proved it. If you're going to talk about science you should at the very least know how to use the fucking langauge.
It's inferred from what we know. Like looking at a moving train and saying it probably had a starting point and probably has an ending point.

Given what we know of entropy - it is VERY likely that there is a beginning with no entropy, and an end with maximum entropy (the so called 'heat death' where everything has become fully disordered and there is no longer any motion or energy in the universe at all)

our bodies are full of helices but it started somehow right?

This just means more theories. You guys are acting like this means god is real. But in reality this sort of thing is part of the scientific process. New information comes and it challenges old information and new conclusions must be drawn.

It's really, quite good news. We are deepening our understanding of reality.

Atomic structure has also been solved, sadly the goyim are not yet allowed to posses such knowledge incase they blow up the whole earth with their (((personal experiments)))
You shall eat the schrodinger equations goyslop for now

Attached: atoms.png (2988x1646, 531.42K)

desire to know more increases

PEMDAS

Checked I knew God was real :)

If it looked away we’d cease to exist

Gravity can't exist in absence of time.

>You guys are acting like this means god is real
Christcucks gonna christcuck.

>Whoa I wrote "c"
>This implies "Speed of light", how could they not understand?
Wonderful description. Now please explain yourself you circus show.

Attached: When you believe descriptions are explanations.jpg (320x336, 26.94K)

Attached: BAA4EF8B-6CED-468F-8EA5-2B9103A96475.jpg (1024x576, 68.47K)

>lmaos in tusk act 4

Oh look, another cynic who would rather talk down to people than offer an educated opinion and enlighten someone on the internet.

I like this thought, thanks stoner leaf. If we’ve been to the moon we’ve been at the moon.

Photons are just the communication method between atoms.

For all intents and purposes, they're the mailman delivering the letter telling you what to do.