RIP Darya

Darya Dugin (pictured) was 'blown to pieces' in a Hollywood-style 'assassination plot' near the village of Bolshiye Vyazyomy, on the outskirts of Moscow

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11130731/Daughter-Ukraine-war-mastermind-blown-pieces-Moscow-car-bomb.html

Attached: Screenshot_20220821-124323_Gallery.jpg (930x1177, 304.19K)

Nice. Wonder who will be next. I really wish for some biological bomb to explode in Moscow.

>blown to pieces' in a Hollywood-style 'assassination plot'
Why the fuck are western headlines like that?

Attached: 7fd.gif (254x254, 136.72K)

for you to seeth.

Too much shit american movies

Fuck yes. A fitting end for the families of fascist scum.

>hollywood style
Heh, That's a funny way to say it, what are they trying to say that th ...

Attached: its_da_joooos.jpg (602x960, 76.57K)

RIP Ellen Page

Blast came from underneath the car under the driver's seat. Driver was pulverized and the car's parts scattered over 20 meters away.

Bush League Hollywood style brick of explosive on a motion sensor and timer. Could be anyone. Can we narrow down the suspects at all?

glass Kiev

i could have saved her

>daily mail UK innit
It caters to Any Forums-tier IQ

nah you really couldn't

The truth is mainstream media is struggling, at least in the west, because nobody fucking watches it. That's why they make everything dramatic and talk about controversial stuff. Trump was on the front page every day for years, then COVID, now russia. The news also makes a big deal out of small stuff, like when a cop shoots a black guy or some celebrity said something dumb. They constantly try to bait us with controversy or doom and gloom because without that all these big outlets would die overnight.

Pretty much this, except they have actually been doing it since I was a kid in the 90s, and I was born in 1981…

dugin dindu nuffin

Any pix? Asking for a friend.

>putin did it in order to radicalize his base
or
>putin did it as a false flag to promote the war in ukraine
or
>putin it did because he's a genius-level movie villain who is also an incompetent buffoon
or
>putin did it so that darya won't snitch about that time he touched her
or
>dugin did it so ppl will read his books

either way, putin did it and you need to be both happy and angry about that ok sweaty

Attached: 1376191969550.jpg (350x350, 28.69K)

>why is a tabloid using tabloid-like headlines?

I'm only 25 and yeah you might be right, maybe I just didn't notice it when I was younger.

So much controversial stuff is only a big deal because the media decides for it to be. White cops killing black criminals, school shooters, every time something happens in space. If it were on a blog or something I wouldn't care, it's the fact that news sites all advertise themselves as presenting the straight truth and important facts, like they dress in suits and act professional when they're basically paid gossipers and rebloggers desperately trying to grab our attention because they'd starve if their mindfuckery didn't work.

that's a man

It's the Brits trying to imply that we did it.

Attached: mossad tv.jpg (810x456, 48.44K)