Take the whitepill

If you hate mankind, then you are an enemy to it. I don't want to suffer the existence of people who cheer on our destruction. I don't want to ally myself with people who give up on their own species or give up in general. Only genetic failures do this. Only pathetic traitorous curs do this. Humanity is redeemable, and you should help everyone around you instead of wanting them to be nuked

Attached: FQ4AzXYacAAHxUW.jpg (888x1200, 144.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-estimates
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate niggers and jews.

i will not submit

Attached: bearing the Word.jpg (1197x1600, 213.6K)

>instead of wanting them to be nuked
Nukes have killed 240,000 humans.
Bio-weapons have very recently killed this many humans:
economist.com/graphic-detail/coronavirus-excess-deaths-estimates
Which do you consider the greater threat to mankind?

Attached: 771.jpg (600x600, 27.68K)

this isnt a 40k post its a post about all of you scumbags who hate mankind

it doesnt matter which one is more dangerous what matters is you need to stop wanting people to die because you are dissatisfied

i do not submit
my blood remains pure
pray to your corpse god death worshipper

Attached: spreading the Word.jpg (550x757, 112.52K)

kys fag

"Mankind" and "Humanity" are marxist abstractions there is no such thing.

Borehammer is fake and gay. I hate snorehammer fags more than I hate boomers. I hate seeing it and hearing about it. I hate people thinking it's inspiring or manly or aesthetic.

fuck you, leaf. i hope the first nuke lands on your head

you two are very angry

>Remembrancers now say 73,000 raven guard died in the drop site massacre, yet earlier sources say there was only 43,000 astartes there total?? smth something doesnt add up

Attached: marinesmalevolent.jpg (1454x1340, 194.15K)

my society is decaying around me, of course i am angry. only a fool wouldn’t be

Attached: 21272F0A-3EE4-49C1-A4E6-E7DB02C51304.jpg (709x1024, 112.31K)

humans are shit through and through
I side with cute fluffy animals instead

Attached: 1605650479386.png (401x462, 150.53K)

>you two are very angry

Attached: soi.jpg (680x680, 35.44K)

Are creatures made by beings other than God really human?

Yeah I agree to an extent, however there are clear problems we have as a species that nobody has the spine to discuss. Getting rid of useless bottom feeders with eugenics, what kind of future do we want for humans ect. Its tiresome to get stuck in the collective bucket of crabs and not eventually conclude to defeatist opinions.

Attached: 1648851562354.jpg (904x1024, 85.61K)

>MUUH 6 GORILLION RAVEN GUARDS

Damn straight.

None of us hate mankind.
You just refuse to accept that niggers,spics, gooks and jews are not mankind.

>who hate mankind

To be fair, Cactus Jack was his superior persona.

I hate hunans. Cry about it some more faggot.

humans*
>tfw phoneposting

>is you need to stop wanting people to die because you are dissatisfied
You have truly missed the point here, man.
You really don't understand the level of brainwashing they have done to the people on this planet.

The whitest pill that there is, which many of us have taken, is that death isn't real.
Isn't it better then, to die and bring justice to the world, then to desperately try and survive under the thumb of psychopaths that are killing your friends children and poisoning the minds of your family?
This is what you don't understand.
Maybe you are afraid of death, maybe you don't understand it- or even worse, maybe you have fallen for the fear of death, which is often a tool used by the child sacrificing elite to keep people in line- and you think you need to fight to survive, in a game where fighting for survival has been leveraged against you purposefully by social engineers.

You haven't taken the white pill.
The white pill is heaven for everyone.
You've taken the survival pill, which equals the brainwashing, psychological raping, demoralization and direct attacks of my friends and family. And worse yet, it appears that you have taken that pill without any intention of doing anything to fight back.

Don't get upset that people who are more confident about reality than you are, enjoy chaos. Get upset that you have allowed the elite to brainwash and demoralize the masses enough that even YOU want to FURTHER demoralize the people who (many of which) are likely literal saints in regards to their everyday practices.