WEF member here - AMA while you still have some freedom

1 question per ID. No stupid shit like: why are we gay & was the COVID vax safe & effective.

Attached: received_815318222831650.jpg (720x703, 38.63K)

This desperate for attention?

Can I count on you to contribute to this dig thread

When will you tell them about declining EROEI?

Hi WEFanon
I guess the first question I had was a general one, could you tell us about yourselves and your WEF motives?

Why are your motives all dumb as dog shit? Why not use your power to bring back nuclear so stopping climate change doesn't kill billions.

Why is the scorpion on the frog?

What are the implications of Chainlink?

Why are you a dog fucking pedophile?

Why shouldnt you be hunted down and killed? Honest question, also, "violence is wrong" is not a legitimate reason.

Declining EROEI.

Why does my dogs shit still taste bad since I switched her to a more organic food?

Attached: BCECFB99-C323-4E39-B28B-8AD549E1814A.gif (250x196, 809.76K)

Nigger you did this yesterday when I asked about stock advice, and you were 1 post by id the whole way through
sage

Attached: emperorbugman.jpg (4505x2844, 2.87M)

>1pbtid
Chink dog fucker

Because "nuclear" is a derivative of hydrocarbon processes, it cannot be bootstrapped, and doesn't have any potential as the fuel is a byproduct of copper and aluminium mining.

Give it up, cuck. There is no seat at the table for you. No slice of the pie. No scoops for you. Only a bullet to the brain when your services are no longer required. You are not a member of the WEF. You are just one of the 100+thousand useful idiots hired BY the WEF. Right now, they refer to you as an "online information warrior." But you're losing this infowar - and bad. As I said. Give it up, cuck.

Do you really think you guys will make it through the next cataclysmic event?

Because you won't. You're too stupid and weak. You've never read Locke's Two Treatise on Civil Government, so who cares what a slave imagines is fair?

Do you really think I won't find you people in your homes and murder you? Not because I care that you're trying to get away with mass genocide, I just want to do it to show you that you're not untouchable, and no matter how many you kill you'll never truly rule the world.

What kind of clothes do you wear at work? Klaus has some comical supervillan type suits. Do you get fresh gear like that?

Attached: Screenshot_20220813-180440_Brave.jpg (644x468, 150.54K)

Has anyone ever really even been so far even so as to decided to use even go then want to do so look more like? Then who was phone?

Why do you work with the demiurge if you know he will fail and is the wet part of the .666% or .333%

No

In a few years

All information can be found on the website!

Because there is no valid reason for why we should be

The story has a tragic ending. You wouldn't get it

White women are dog fuckers. We are not

I think the dog shit will taste bad no matter what you feed him/her

Of course