/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #5131

Previous: Timeline /tug/:
files.catbox.moe/iupdck.pdf

▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.
>By posting in these threads, you recognize Israel controls the NATO Council and you irrevocably denounce the Talmud out of your own volition

▶Latest
>Daughter of Alexander Dugin killed in assassination attempt likely aimed at her father
>Russia, Belarus, Syria to send observers to foreign mercenary tribunal in DPR
>Russian forces storming the city of Soledar in the Donetsk Oblast
>LPR to hold referendum on joining Russia - LPR foriegn minister
>"Lepestok" mines found near Belgorod after shelling by the AFU
>Three MiG-31 aircraft with Kinzhal hypersonic missiles have been deployed to the Kaliningrad Region
>Russian forces have liberated Udy in the Kharkov Region
>Ukraine says it will target RU soldiers at Zaporozhye power plant
>Russian forces have liberated Peski in the Donetsk Oblast
>Explosion at airbase in Novofedorovka, Crimea kills at least 1 - Kiev denies responsibility
>Podolyak: "Claims of a Kherson counteroffensive were part of psychological and demoralizing warfare"
>Ukraine shells Zaporozhye NPP
>Turkey, Russia agree to trade in rubles
>Russian forces storming Avdeevka and Peski in the Donetsk Oblast

t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/DonbassDevushka
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
/chug/ #5000 screenshots
Part 1: files.catbox.moe/9d2fav.jpg
Part 2: files.catbox.moe/6eikby.jpg
Part 3: files.catbox.moe/0bvjx4.jpg
Part 4: files.catbox.moe/uiz1fj.jpg

▶Z Radio
zhizn-fm.ru

▶Audio thread
currently n/a (jannies are niggers)

Attached: 1661049715958713.gif (700x781, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrier_troops
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Z!

NOOOOOOO NOT MY WHORE OF A DOUGHTERINOOOOO!!!!!

Post Alpha-chan!

Attached: 1661039265993078-alpha4.png (1306x2249, 3.28M)

Attached: 1650585157854.jpg (1024x699, 81.83K)

>who must go
Canada

Attached: photo_2022-08-19_17-04-37.jpg (1097x603, 45.37K)

Real thread. Let this one die.

Bump

ouais ben pas tant de suspense là dessus...

huh?

Nothing comfy about head theorists being exploded in your capital

What's up non white general. Why you lose so bad? You're literally Panama status

>murder officials daughter
>Warn about Russia retaliation
>False flag
>Blame it on Russia
>Invoke NATO article 5 somehow
>Fuck Russia in the ass

I blame Russia's cuckoldness for this. Instead of bombing the kike midget from day one. No, they instead launch meme missiles everyday which only 20% of them hit something significant.

Russia has shown over and over again how incompetent they are. They lost. Might as well go nuclear now and put an end to everything

It's even more curious, income taxes are extremely restricted, only 2% of the population pay them, consuming taxes are almost nonexistent, especially the "moral-type" over alcohol and cigarettes.

Companies above certain size have party commissars so supervise decisions and even the former richest man in the country, Jack Ma, got sent to reeducation.

Urbanization is limited, and while a bit less than 60% of the people live in cities, only 40% of the country are permanent there, 20% can be moved to the countryside if there's unemployment or any other issue.

The stock market crashes from time to time and still have the same value of 20 years ago, no bubbles. The same goes for housing, all the country but a few cities in special zones (HK, Shangai...) have laws banning most forms of rent, 90% of the people own their houses.

This shit is solid, and recent reforms will make it even more solid.

>deficit spending started this year, you're in for it now bucko

recycling

Z

Attached: 60082524_p0.jpg (354x800, 185.73K)

this official, what position does this official hold

Z

Attached: __miyu_blue_archive_drawn_by_hong_bai__sample-68b894f0de267ed70f37204e2a808453.jpg (850x1275, 77.38K)

>deficit spending started this year
No, but it reached phase three this year, depending on how we measure.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrier_troops

>Barrier troops, blocking units, or anti-retreat forces are military units that are located in the rear or on the front line (behind the main forces) to maintain military discipline, prevent the flight of servicemen from the battlefield, capture spies, saboteurs and deserters

yep thats a vatnigger thing alright

Attached: 1659068341002.jpg (1280x2135, 472.22K)

it's just extra icing on the cake, though it's the part that will really hurt.
it's definitely not been spiraling out of control since 2008 lol.

normies are literally cattle if they believe reused WW2 propaganda

Anons there are quite a few countries with debt to gdp ratios worse than ours and they're not collapsing or starving or stripping spare parts because they can't import new ones.

so this is a 5th gen warfare thing, eh?
everyone accuses everyone of having barrier troops?
kinda tedious.

Your public debt is bad, but what is awful is your private debt.

Most Americans already pay most of their income as interests, directly or indirectly.

Roastie got burned by coal, ironic isnt it, cum/chug/ger?

Attached: 1659443024467647.jpg (836x1024, 73.26K)

Why does a thread about a happening in Ukraine focus so much on domestic United States policy, whiteness, and other topics which are hardly related to Ukraine/Russia? Is this the work of glowniggers? Leddit?

I'm going to have a snack and the try and go to sleep again. Before I do.

So, glowies.
It's fucking clear that my IQ is actually higher than that of any person in your fucking agency.
So, now be good little sockpuppets and do what your Master tells you:
>Drop the fucking Dugin's daughter story.
Ignore it. Seriously, you can't fucking salvage it at this point. Any attempts to paint this as a "FSB false flag" will look ludicrous, due to overly aggressive shilling just a few hours ago.

It's... hilarious that you managed to shoot yourself in the knee after failing to assassinate Dugin (and failing to attack Crimea, again), but you did. Cut your losses and go home.
Move to whatever part of your Grand Plan is next. Should be easy to find - knowing you, each step is most likely written using differently colored crayons.

Why am I giving you helpful advice?
Well. Quite frankly: pity.

Attached: 1649977240340.jpg (1777x1980, 1.4M)

>be me
>study Russian in undergrad for over 2 years, minor in it
>go to Russia for 4 weeks, have fun
>now occasionally only use it online to curse
>the Ukraine war starts
>download telegram, start watching clips
>can understand the Russian well enough
>try listening to clips in "Ukranian"
>sounds like Russian with fucked up pronunciation
>half comprehensible, half gibberish
>reminds me of Appalachian English dialect
>do some reading
>learn that the Ukraine was mostly a bunch of hicks ruled by others
>apparently they believe they created Russia
>realize it's an actual "we wuz kangz" mythology
>they teach this in their schools today
>mfw

Attached: frown-peper.jpg (306x306, 13.8K)

Watch brics overtake the petrodollar in the next 3 years and you’ll think differently.

Like thousands of Ukrainian parents, he now knows what it feels like for his child to be murdered.

Why is Solovyev asks everyone to stop call Putin a pedophile?

Attached: pedoputin.png (349x112, 5.76K)

Based af

what do you think the motive for targeting Dugin could possibly be?
even as a peremoga I think it would be a nothing burger. the only motive I can think of is trying to piss off the Russian public or officials and provoke a reprisal or escalation, to allow more crying to NATO for help.

A message to the people of Russia that this war and invasion of Ukraine needs to stop

Good morning
Have a good day and bully kiles into live streaming their suicide

Attached: unknown-28.png (1280x1124, 435.05K)

After that stunt with killing their own PoWs and trying to blame Russia, nothing the Hohols do surprises me. A desperate regime lashing out in whatever way it can.

Such a retard takes. Dugin has no influence outside nor inside Russia. Glowies attempt to kill some-rando to star a war is the most retard statement i have ever heard.

sigh yesterday 7-8 hours all the shills arrived the gypsy, a Puerto rican and some nato flags sadly i had to go to sleep must have been lot of fun

Start rehearsing "пaляниця", ratkin

the death of a semi retired academic sends no such message
he has no authority, sets no agenda, he probably had no security detail even, this was tantamount to a random murder that didn't even land on the person it was probably targeting.
so if your theory is that this was supposed to suppress the Russian appetite for war I'm going to have to call you stupid.

Another projection of dumb zionazis. You will pay, and again your "leaders" will find another useful idiot "jews" to use.

Same here

Attached: firefox_KjZQ1v3OfS.png (334x135, 3.05K)

you're not telling me anything I didn't know.
Only, if not to piss people off, why?
for muh peremoga?

Heh, it's going to be a nasty recession.

Two more weeks, hohol-san?

Attached: yuihappy.png (846x1080, 606.91K)

>wewuz rurikids n' shieet
is not even the half of it. They have it in some of their school history books they actually are the origins of the European civilization. The region of Galicia in Spain is called that because people from Ukrainian Galitzia had founded it. Black Sea is not actually a naturally occurring sea but a water reservoir that was dug out by the ancient Proto-Ukrs. Basically Ukraine is not just a part of European civilization, it is The European civilization itself.

Attached: peplol.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

Inside russia job the bombing?

No user, it's going to be far worse.

not *yet*.
like i said, it's deteriorating before your eyes.
no amount of QE will help your perpetual stagflation.
i don't even need to explain this in high detail. go buy a big mac now and compare it to 2010.
you know what let me do that right now for you.
4.07$ 2010. 6.71$ 2022
real bad times are coming when the money in the cumsock has almost halved in value.

Attached: file.png (720x1800, 118.09K)

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao
eurasian century
greenback is going away any day now
everyone wants rubles bananbux chinkchange and whatever those other two shitholes call currency.

A bright mind like the BPD fag will need more time

You know why the FED does QE?

there's no apparent motive to me

at least something shocking happened tonight

Attached: 1661058148479913.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

You know that there is a civil war and some even deeper faction in FSB, that attempt on something to stop Putin from going futher becauae its hurt russia's images and economically.

I assume its either oligarchs or those i mentioned above.

>Companies above certain size
Is it by way of organizing them? Like once you go on an IPO you have a commisar attached? Or is it decided on financials? Former seems like the perfect way of running public/shared companies, I fucking wish ours (and everyone's really) had such oversight.
>Urbanization is limited
Perfect. Cities are the first to turn coat.
>This shit is solid
Let's hope it holds well. How's education? Is social pressure letting up on pursuing the very limit or is there a cultural drive to let a good portion of the people be satisfied with not being on the edge of performance in education?
I'm worried if you guys can sustain it in the long term - too much high expectations and it permeates to other spheres which was likely major part of collapse of our country.

Maybe he was the only one they could reach.

anyone with half a brain can work out it's only russia that benefits from dugin being assassinated