Eurokeks... we lost

Eurokeks... we lost.

Attached: 1661049903650123.png (874x760, 182.13K)

Bump.

Bump

Bump

Share of posters in this thread who have sex with anyone in the past year: 50%

That number is too high.

there arent even that many non european background males in europe capable to get a boner to make this statistically work and what woman were asked. if a turk fucks a turk in germoney it would count?

its just a nigger incel trying to fit in

iii-its only the low quality women doing it
cope

That's not even statistically possible

You can't bump your own thread you absolute nigger.

Attached: Robinson, Robert Lemar, AB2.jpg (600x450, 274.17K)

its basic statistics not cope but you do you nigger

Completely meaningless without the actual data behind this image. I'm sure the 5 muslim women they asked per country made this very accurate. White women are consistently the most racially loyal out of anyone with a rate typically around 95% but keep coping you retarded kike. Stop projecting your own womens' love for niggers onto ours.

>link: my ass

Look at the font
there was no survey lol

1 man can have sex with multiple women
not hard when the average White eurocuck is an anorexic shutin
you are retarded

I know it's fake because Germany is so low.

Well mass immigration is the reason. How many countries like Russia were mass immigrant do not exist just tourist or temporary foreign workers have men/women acing sex with them more then their own. Plus, in a society were ethics like 'sex should be reserved for a special someone' doesn't exist anymore it is expected to happen.

It may have a lot to do with tourism in summer THOUGH

>americuck makes a fake map to masturbate to
holy

is he ok?

this holy shit kek

bumping because this is a great thread and more people need to see it

yay

Lmao

Attached: e5b2454e-1ff5-4b88-a0a4-6587352e5357.png (509x680, 696.49K)

>no sauce

Attached: 1619682281635.jpg (719x575, 120.73K)

thats a geographical logistical nonsense since there are pockets of foreigners and not equally distributed while *woman*, and we still didnt clear the euro woman or non-euro woman part, are equally distributed. the desperation here is fascinating