How can you be racist if reincarnation is real...

How can you be racist if reincarnation is real? What if you reincarnate as a Somali refugee getting bombed by foreigners, how would you feel?

Attached: reincarnation-past-lives-reborn-souls.jpg (1200x900, 90.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/08/17/astronomers-looking-at-webb-what-if-the-big-bang-didnt-happen-n490341
twitter.com/AnonBabble

impossible. If the white man gets reincarnated as niggers they would be smart.

>if something doesn’t personally benefit me, it can’t be true

I bet this is the NZ negroid that doxxed himself on his previous thread just minutes ago.

How can't you be racist if reincarnation is real? If you are a real shitty person in a past life do you think you get a promotion in this one?

You evolve on the journey. In this age your skin is your uniform. Wulfzeit. You just play the game in the role you chose/got assigned

source?

Kek what

Reincarnation happens through your race, which is why you must work to help your people.

We all have a racial soul, you only reincarnate as a member of your race.

Because race is a spiritual construct there has never been an instance of reincarnation where a soul has reincarnated into body that was of a different race then than the soul. prove me wrong protip; you cant.

Attached: evola.jpg (102x144, 3.75K)

Dunno, Souls in the "in-between" could literally be attracted to living souls akin to how their personhood was when they were still inhabiting a body thus souls return to roughly the same race more often.

Totally pulled out of my ass but considering most spiritualist points souls forming a collective around lived experiences and values they had as members of the same race/culture/people isn't really a stretch.

I would say then I deserved it. I have been reincarnated many times and have felt the most painful of deaths. Death is beautiful. Once in a past life, I burned to death, and it feels so good to. The fire burned my bones, which feels now like an itch that needed scratched. I have been an African, and I thank the lord everyday - when they killed me, I was reincarnated as a white man. Thank you so much for murdering me, and allowing me to become greater in my next life.

>big bang theory disproven
wowie zowie!

hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/08/17/astronomers-looking-at-webb-what-if-the-big-bang-didnt-happen-n490341

this is pretty fucking phenomenal, actually. the universe is either eternal, or god created it. the latter is true.

KEK, FPBP /thread

If that were the case I'd probably be racist

>incels get together and fuck each other in the afterlife
lel that's kinda awesome.

I am racist because reincarnation is real. If youre any shade of brown you did some bad shit in your past life.
If youre the blackest nigger gorilla i ever did see youre the satan, simple as.

If whites reincarnated as Somalians, Somalia would turn into a 1st world country within a few generations.

More like incel soul attaches itself to newborn of some rare incel managing to score i guess?

Not necessarily.

You can only get reincarnated in the same race, that's why jews are promoting race mixing
Subhuman whitoids are being replaced in both the physical plane and astral plane lmao

Attached: 1658276361516.webm (476x662, 1.48M)

I hate asians so much its unreal.

>Because race is a spiritual construct there has never been an instance of reincarnation where a soul has reincarnated into body that was of a different race then than the soul. prove me wrong protip; you cant.
Prove yourself right. This is not something that can have empirical evidence either way, so feel free to use rationalistic argument instead.

The all would be fucking boring if I could
>only reincarnate as a human
>reincarnate as white
Wait? What does it mean to be white?
>reincarnate as German
What is a German
>reincarnate as a Anglo Saxon
>reincarnate as a proto Germanic Paleolithic farmer
Where exactly is the line drawn?

But anyway. It would be fucking boring if that’s the case. I would like reincarnation to be a cross species and cross dimensional thing, let alone being limited to race race. Let me be a Martian in my next life please. Or maybe some anime world, that’s be cool. So what happens if a race dies out? You stop reincarnating? Wow this totally isn’t a made up religion that was created for the purpose of justifying hyper ethnonationalism and caste systems totally.

What would be the point of reincarnating if you are going to live a life similar to the previous one? sounds pretty boring. If reincarnation exists, I hope it is completely random, so each life could be a different experience from the previous one.

what prompts filth to decide this is an acceptable punishment for something unable to rationalize what's even being done to it?

woah shit that's nuts
can't believe the science was wrong and we've been teaching our children a lie for 40 years
bazinge!

I can understand cutting an animals throat quickly as a means to bleed it out for harvest, but this is cruelty plain and simple. I catch anyone doing this, and they will lose a foot too.

After seeing too many Asians doing this shit, I had to do much research. Apparently they think the meat tastes best the more the dog suffers.

Why do you bother coming here, tranny? Just to seethe?

>What if you reincarnate as a Somali refugee getting bombed by foreigners, how would you feel?

What if i reincarnate as a foreigner who bombs Somaly refugee n-words??? Feel good, man.

Attached: 4a5001b7beea096457f480c8808572428b-09-roll-safe.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg (1080x1080, 64.59K)

It’s a legitimate question.