Do Americans really eat this shit daily?

Attached: naughty condiment.jpg (2802x3722, 3.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBHZBTXDBW4
youtu.be/6hST8OhqJ8k?t=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

No......

Yeah what are you gonna do about it

Bump

I fuck your mother daily, faggot.

Liar
Yes, I would love to eat that.

Bump

Bump

I wish that shit looks good

>That’s not a burger you foreign scum

Attached: BB7B7D04-F180-47C1-89D1-ED10FBB3E39E.jpg (1280x720, 116.43K)

Medium American Pizza.

Attached: download_20220821_050832.jpg (389x129, 12.3K)

No but I would if I could.

If this thread doesn't get banned for offtopic then Janny is fucking gay. I get banned while she doesn't

no

A family orders a pizza for their young tot
This is deemed a single serving

checked

A mere toddlers pie

Attached: D221133D-62B1-4F2D-9DC3-EA5D84C389CC.jpg (257x196, 12.13K)

My dinner

Attached: 20220820_192224.jpg (2560x1152, 668.49K)

No tater tots?

They eat this shit for breakfast

Attached: images (46).jpg (596x514, 59.3K)

I do t see why I can’t have this once a week or so

of course no vegetables, most Americans eat like children

A burger every single day would get old fast. Though I would say I eat burgers at least 10 times a month. Sometimes way more if im on a five goys kick. Fuck I want me some five goys right now

We don't dip chips into ketchup. That's what fries are for.

This seems to be a homemade burger, not a goyslop mcniggers burger. Eating this is no different than eating meat, bread and a small salad for dinner + chips.

we get it OP, you gotta wait in breadlines in your third world shithole to get your weekly ration of cabbage and bread and you're having an autistic meltdown over a photo of a burger.

That looks good.

>meat
>vegetables
>bread
What's the bad part?

I eat two hamburgers every day, but I don't eat any chips so it's healthy.

>memeflag makes slide thread
>he cant bump his own thread
>his memeflag buddy from discord bumps it for him
>herr derr you eat cheezburger
not every day though, im fit with fat dick.

this is a shill thread

Attached: 1654215054879.png (2280x1550, 80.36K)

beat the shit out of you because you're a slow fat ugly amerifaggot refugee?
and im a 6'4 literal killer

>1pbtID
>kike co-worker bumping
Next Holocaust will be real, and we'll finish the job. Trannies too.

sage all fields

Attached: DIVIDEthePsyOP.jpg (920x728, 195.14K)

I eat double bacon cheeseburgers all the time and gain no weight. Plz help burgor bros.

This, there is nothing wrong with homemmade burgers

Why are you eating with fat negress?

Nah we eat bbq when we don't eat burgers. Eating a Texas toast grilled cheese with a big ol fistful of pulled pork and some baked beans.

You sound like my dad
>ice cream has calcium and iron, so its healthy!

You won't do shit.

Ice cream is filled with sugar and it's disgusting. Meat is healthy

I will say I eat a mcmuffin with a hash brown and a diet coke for breakfast about 4 days a week becasue of my rush to work. That McDonald's slop isn't good but I can barely get up on time, and I'd like to drink coffee for the caffeine but it makes me have to shit. In general, I think a lot of us are caught in some unpleasant cycle when it comes to that.
As for pic, some people maybe? That beef patty looks like it might be able to be cooked to choice rather than well-done, but can't tell the quality from pic alone. That's a lot of ketchup though. And no real vegetables, I mean, I'd get tired of it quick.
For some of us, it's really a money thing.
Honestly if we had steak and kidney pie in a can like the limeys I'd like to try that. But most of our "foreign foods" sections just have PF Changs and taco kits.

Yeah. They also drink Maddog 20/20 and do fentanyl instead of heroin or coke. America has gone downhill with its immigration since the Civil War.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBHZBTXDBW4

literally NO. americans obviously have a varied diet. I personally eat lots of seasonal fruits and vegetables with the occasional junk food. eating burgers would cause me to gain weight unless done in moderation. I try to keep my weight down, though there was a time in my past where I was overweight.

the simple answer is that usa is densely populated, with many people of difference classes, intellects and regional norms. no, not all americans eat that "shit" daily.

No dumb ass

Kek

gordon ramsay would have a field day with those fries, considerign all the empty space one that plate.

Some Americans only eat fast food, it’s true. But some eat it once a week or less

Attached: C7AF5BCD-5991-4F51-9E67-71AF5D4B0AD1.jpg (319x158, 11.07K)

Be realistic, unless you have a quality local pizza place, a medium pizza has shrunk over the years and it's mostly crust. Big pizza places like Dominoes usually suck and charge a huge amount for a piece of crust with a smattering of cheese and sauce. If you hear about an American eating more than half a pizza and think that's too much, keep in mind the poor sap probably paid ten bucks for a 12' pie and had to buy four to feed a family of six.
And then a few extra bucks for the seasonings and extra sauce and cheese if he turned it into something decent.

No, that's a restaurant burger for special occasions. Not fast and cheap enough. The average American has dinner at MacDonalds or other food chains everyday.

Learn to get up on time and cook your own food, it's simple, not to mention an extremely basic function of being an adult. Not getting up on time, being late, and other bullshit excuses are just nigger/zoomer tier laziness and degneracy, not to mention it's cheaper to make your own breakfast,

>five goys

those burgers cost a small fortune to buy

Probably his mom

>No powdered sugar and maple syrup garlic dip with a 2 liter of diet rite
youtu.be/6hST8OhqJ8k?t=8

Looks tasty tbf

damn i miss the old school wendy's burgers

I agree. You are right about that. I do get to work on time almost compulsively (I open a small store) but damned if I don't hit the snooze some days until I realize all I have time to do is jump into my shoes and out the door. In that haze of "why can't I get real sleep" however my answer to your post would be "fuck off...zzz..."
No actutal offense intended, I'd save some decent money if I took the extra twenty minutes to make some eggs instead.

Nah son
I eat deez

DEEZ NUTS NYAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1626317294170.gif (220x166, 174.7K)