The USA is a Jewish Sex Prison for White men

Give me one reason I shouldn’t go to the Philippines and start blowing loads into fertile 18yo virgins who want to their genetic line to be BLEACHED with no strings attached.
>Protip: you can’t

Attached: FFAC7C43-8C9E-4290-A3A3-71E70D484225.jpg (755x1867, 866.59K)

Miscegenation is evil regardless of who perpetrates it. The identity crisis is guaranteed for the kid all the same. Race-mixing is child abuse because it incurs unnecessary and completely avoidable suffering and irrationality into your own children's lives. And for all that suffering they'll know that you did it just to satiate a petty fetish.

Attached: 1658939038360.jpg (1195x1218, 269.14K)

OH NIGGA YOU GAY!

But you must wageslaving in brownshit

you can buy whores here

Sneed

>satiate a petty fetish.
>preference for brunettes is a fetish

I visited Mexico because I have a buddy who moved down because he’s wanted for murdering his wife.
Some nearby hacienda farmer had this gorgeous castiza daughter wearing an off shoulder dress and I just fell in love with her. She was 18, I was 22. I worked hard in the army and had good money and paid him 3000 to marry her. It took adjustment when I brought her home. But she settled in great. She butchers and cleans the meat from the animals and makes the clothes for me and our boys. She cooks wonderful meals. And never complains.

Attached: TradLatinaEsposa.jpg (562x546, 31.41K)

Redpill me on how to do what you did.

Attached: 1642844190577.png (1310x871, 132.76K)

Join the army young then keep injuring yourself and getting it all documented. Get medically retired from army. Get 3500 a month until you die.
Go to remote villages in Mexico and offer local farmers money for their most beautiful whitest daughter.
Be patient and offer her love.

Attached: MyBank.png (1169x1623, 289.2K)

They never let me in the army because I was already injured.

Attached: 1610764478423.png (537x326, 188.7K)

this thread is a lie, you have to get the jew shot to go there. you know that poltards will not take it on principle... yes Asians are hot though

Attached: slimer.png (1181x1069, 1.03M)

Please explain the remote villages and local farmer part in more detail.

Hey look, another jewish psyop thread trying to steer you away from reproducing with white women. Will it be 1 hour or 2 before this thread gets reposted?

I was outside Chihuahua with my buddy and he worked for the farmer. So I offered him the money for his daughter.

I find that hard to believe because Mexico has never had a culture that uses "bride price". They used to give dowries. I also don't believe that some woman in Mexico would marry a guy against her will just because her father told her to.

Is she good in bed?

You underestimate man’s greed. But I am respectful and when I need to be charismatic. You don’t have to believe me but it’s what happened.

We only do missionary. I’m not into anything else and she’s expressed to me that’s all she cares about too.

I don't underestimate man's greed. But why would a woman in the year 20XX marry against her will?

She didn’t have to. I just wanted a secured marriage. And she knew I had money. I’m sure her dad let her know I would take care of her which I have and do.