Free counseling

Why are you niggers so full of hate and anger? Tell celestials

Attached: 6EC4C8BA-70B4-4394-9247-9D7A572EEC25.gif (420x308, 3.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shut up and marry me

Attached: elvis-presley-and-priscilla-left-their-wedding-another-music-icons-private-jet-585x390.jpg (585x390, 35.31K)

You’re not bouncing on my cock

This

Anyone serious? I can give you a real clinical therapy session for free?

White people are triggered by Asians now.

Yes so what is your challenge sweetie?

Based. Thanks for the recent thread on Korea, very enlightening.

No challenge.

Attached: 2384947239.png (1934x825, 724.83K)

Yeah, it was a good thread. Learned much. Koreans originated so much of the East Asian motif and style (clothes, artwork and architecture) but its not well known in the west as thats not an interesting topic worth teaching over here. (inb4 chinks start getting triggered).

Attached: 1625067933237.webm (853x480, 500.51K)

Sweetie doodles, I’m glad. Anyone experiencing psychological issues like hate and wondering why?

We have ways for that. I don't think you know just who you are trying to deradicalize there mister, now move along before we spam gore and zipper tits. Because we love Adolph Hitler.
theoccidentalobserver.net/2022/06/29/aleksandr-dugin-on-the-alien-substantially-jewish-elite-in-the-u-s-and-its-war-against-traditional-american-individualism/

Attached: 6qjsca.jpg (679x367, 51.85K)

Therapy is a fucking meme. Useless.

If you weren’t raised in a loving environment that prioritizes you until you’re bored of being loved, remember that you can always be your parents and love yourself. Escape hate

Nope human psychology is mostly classified, and the problem you’re having is likely studied extensively and solutions are available.

today i was happy when i woke up but then my oll lady shit in my cornflakes and been wanting to kill the world ever since
what do?

shes been acting like a stunned cunt all day
i thing she may be retarded or menopausel or some stupid woman shit

TINNY GIVE ME YOUR BUSSY

Your anger is not because your oll lady shit in your cornflakes. Maybe, she hasn’t been attentive to what you ask, and you’re frustrated. Most likely she doesn’t know that you feel like this. Talk to her, it’s best to talk with someone who can mediate your conversation with her, like a therapist. I’m sure she loves you and she doesn’t want you feel this way. She doesn’t know small things she does unconsciously can hurt your feelings and she doesn’t want to hurt your feelings. All she wants is to love you and wish you the best.

Because you touch yourself at night.

Maybe you’re feeling the urge now and you’re not entirely comfortable about this. It is perfectly fine to touch yourself at night. It is important to ground your sexual desires in love, not hate so you won’t develop unhealthy sexual perspectives and tastes.